first amendment rights

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
We have seen attempts to totally shut down the town hall meetings discussing health care reform. Not to bring hard questions, and legitimate protest, but to shut them down by purposely disrupting them to the point nobody gets to say anything.

Now some are claiming that this is a grassroots phenomonem. Yet, when one looks deeper, one sees the hand of a fellow that is doing the same thing on an international scale.

Someone that has already been shown to be a dangerous felon, someone that defrauded our government for nearly two billion dollars.

Rick Scott: Health Care Enemy #1 | Orange Juice! Politics For The Rest Of Us.

Meet the man behind the health care chaos – Rick Scott. Just your average multi-millionaire medicare fraudster who was responsible for $1.7 BILLION Dollars in civil suit claims and fines. Not content to sit on the sidelines during this health care reform bill, he has pledged to spend over $20 million dollars to defeat Obama. Scott is a guy who totally scammed the system over a long period of time, and who now claims that he is afraid that Obama might mess up health care. Sit down, Mr. Scott. You are totally disingenuous! In order to get his dirty work done in thwarting honest decisions regarding our nation’s health care, he is heading up the group, Conservatives for Patients’ Rights (CPR) which is spending tens of millions of dollars in advertising lies and fraud. IMO, Rick Scott is the man who best embodies the spirit of the current conservative opposition.

One of Scott’s most recent projects has been linked to a company which both Iran and Saudi Arabia use to enforce internet censorship.

Scott sits on the board of Secure Computing. Media Matters released a document detailing Scott’s links to the internet monitoring company, which has been used by these regimes in order to suppress internet communication. Reporters Without Borders, in 2001, produced a report which stated: “According to Secure Computing, this software makes it possible to block millions of websites in over 60 categories. It is therefore easy for the Iranian government to block websites for political reasons. His name might not be a familiar one, but this guy is one busy boy. More at Wikipedia

Well, Rushpublicans, are you proud of supporting someone that helps Iran censor the net? Then again, maybe that is what you would like to see here?

Absolute BULLSHIT. Remind us how you complain about Soro's, about Micheal Moore, about the loons on the left that claim veterans and people opposed to abortion are terrorist threats.

I am beyond feed up with the dumb assholes demonizing half the population cause you do not like what they have to say. Remind us again ASSHOLE, how protesting the war was patriotic but protesting National Health care is terrorism.

SHUT the FUCK UP. The people trampling on the 1st Amendment are YOU and the rest of the LEFT.

Keep it up, keep on trying to make half the population criminals, YOU and the left are gonna wake up to an armed rebellion if you get what you want. YOU not the right are trying to silence opposition, YOU not the right are trying to IGNORE the voting public, YOU not the right are trampling on the 1st Amendment.

Well, Rushpublicans, are you proud of supporting someone that helps Iran censor the net? Then again, maybe that is what you would like to see here?

do you use google?
are you proud of supporting a company that helps china censor the net?

dipshit.

No, I do not like the fact that Google whores for Chinese money.

Dipshit yourself, you dumb ass. Why don't you post some real information, instead of just trolling everybody elses posts? Incapable of real thought or logic?

do you use google?

dipshit.

Dipshit yourself, you dumb ass. Why don't you post some real information, instead of just trolling everybody elses posts? Incapable of real thought or logic?

no, just incapable of dumbing myself down to your level.
have a nice day.

do you use google?

dipshit.

no, just incapable of dumbing myself down to your level.
have a nice day.

Sure, idiot child, sure.

Hey Sarge, I am not going to shut the fuck up. But that is the embodyment of you Rushpublicans attitude.

Look you FUCK STAIN, crawl back in the hole you crawled out of. Claiming protesting is a violation of the 1st Amendment and wanting to be taken seriously. LYING about what is being done to try and paint protests as un American. REMIND US ASS HOLE, what was your position on the War Protesters? Or those protesting Bush for 8 YEARS?

Hey Sarge, I am not going to shut the fuck up. But that is the embodyment of you Rushpublicans attitude.

Look you FUCK STAIN, crawl back in the hole you crawled out of. Claiming protesting is a violation of the 1st Amendment and wanting to be taken seriously. LYING about what is being done to try and paint protests as un American. REMIND US ASS HOLE, what was your position on the War Protesters? Or those protesting Bush for 8 YEARS?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Another LIBTARD ASS HOLE "Old Rocks in My Head" gets his daily beatdown.

Why do you liberals have masochistic tendencies?

Oh my, you scare me so much, silly ass. When all you have left for a reply is scatology, then you are obviously on the losing end of the arguement. Scott is a known felon, a thief on a grand scale, a totally amoral person, but you love him for it. Says a lot about you.

Why cannot you Rushpublicans frame a rational arguement? You regard a scatological tirade as a legitimate reply? Well, of course you do, you are, after all, a Rushpublican.

dean_exploding.jpg

as opposed to a Deanotard like you? I'll take that as a compliment!

Last edited:

thats right, Republicans will thump mother fuckers, dont you hope otherwise. how do you think this nation came into being? It was by Republicans thumping bitches that wanted to keep em down, learn from history so you dont have to repeat it.

oh, and im not talking about a political party just so you dont start rambling off at the mouth with some lame bullshit.

Conservatives, This is How Rick Scott will Manage Health Care for You
May 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM (Uncategorized)

The Republican’s are staking their opposition to reform in healthcare under the group….“Conservatives for Patients Rights.”

From the Health Beat website [linked below]

The group’s leader, is a Richard Scott former CEO of CEO of Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp.

He and his partner, Rainwater, (Not to mention connections to the Frist’s Sr. and Jr. ) caused the following “improvements” at hospitals they ran since of course, we know treating hospitals like a McDonalds or a Wall Mart is the bestest way to run them:

“Gloves rip easily,” complained hospital workers in Florida. In California, some nurses protested “filthy conditions” and being “stretched to the limit as the hospital slashed the ratio of nurses to patients”

“I sometimes had to watch 72 patients heart monitors at a time,” one nurse reported. “I was told, either do it, or there’s the door.”

In Indianapolis nurses complained to state authorities that babies in the neonatal unit were left unattended for as long as three hours.

Execs got healthy bonuses for the profit these conglomerates brought in, until

…a short three years after he became CEO of Columbia/HCA. In July of 1997,

the FBI swooped down on HCA hospitals in five states.

I can’t say much due to non-disclosure, but a side effect of Columbia HCA’s greed affected this humble diarists job(s).

The investigation revealed that the hospital chain had been bilking Medicare

Bilking Medicare…Wait. Stop right the fcuk there. Stare at that for a moment. Absorb it. Robbing our government. Stealing from disabled and elderly beneficiaries safety net for seniors and the disabled to pay themselves extra bonus money.

Rick Scott did this and he is the man behind Conservatives for Patient’s Rights? This crook, this crimminal, former head of a convicted organization is running the Conservative blab machine against healthcare Reform.

You watch…he’ll get another cushy job running another set of insurers or hospitals, and there he’ll go, stealing from ‘the least of these,” once again.

And NBC feels just a bit complicit in re-legitimizing this guy by taking his money to run an infodocumentary after Meet the Press this Sunday… about how reform would “worsen” health care.

Conservatives, This is How Rick Scott will Manage Health Care for You « Midlife And Treachery

Why cannot you Rushpublicans frame a rational arguement? You regard a scatological tirade as a legitimate reply? Well, of course you do, you are, after all, a Rushpublican.

You are a hateful, deceitful, lying FUCK STAIN. You deserve no consideration other then to be reminded you are a worthless piece of shit that lives off others while trying to deny them their rights.

thats right, Republicans will thump mother fuckers, dont you hope otherwise. how do you think this nation came into being? It was by Republicans thumping bitches that wanted to keep em down, learn from history so you dont have to repeat it.

oh, and im not talking about a political party just so you dont start rambling off at the mouth with some lame bullshit.

Oh my, I am so afraid of another Rushpublican talking out of his nether oriface on the net. Sure, you are going to thump me, as soon as you can manage to get all 240 lbs of your 5'4" pimply faced body out of your mothers basement.

Damn, don't you people ever get pass the adolscent mindset?

do you use google?

dipshit.

The fact that you believe that is an apt retort to OR's post leads me to think you are choosing to miss the point, Del.

Seriously are you really so dense you don't see why shutting down town meeting by shouting down the speakers is anti-American?

Seriously, do you not get that the people who are rallying numbskulls to shut down those meetings are exactly the theiving bastards that you, as a conservative, ought to loathe?

You claim to hate government pissing away money, but here you are defending one of the people who is ripping off the American people, simply because you imagine that he is currently your political ally.

This sort of ignorant kneejerking partisanship is exacly why this nation is going down the shitter.

Nice work, pal.

Last edited:

You are a hateful, deceitful, lying FUCK STAIN. You deserve no consideration other then to be reminded you are a worthless piece of shit that lives off others while trying to deny them their rights.

Come on, Sarge, wipe off the spittle, square up the shoulder, and try to look like a soldier, rather than a moron.

do you use google?

dipshit.

The fact that you believe that is an apt retort to OR's post leads me to think you are choosing to miss the point, Del.

Seriously are you really so dense you don't see why shutting down town meeting by shouting down the speakers is anti-American?

Seriously, do you not get that the people who are rallying numskulls to shut down those meetings are exactly the theiving bastards that you, as a conservative, ought to loathe?

You claim to hate government pissing away money, but here you are defening one the people who is ripping off the American people, simply because you imagine that he is your political ally.

This sort of ignorant kneejerking partisanship is exacly why this nation is going down the shitter.

Nice work, pal.

Go smoke a joint and mellow out DUDE. Your lies are no better then Old dumb ass rocks.

Forum List

Back