First Amendment Exemption

If you were anything other than a blowhard, you would know that the Department of Justice does not make court rulings.
To Admiral Rockwell: Where did I say that it did?

Reading comprehension was obviously neglected in your education. Clearly you learned by rote. That is dangerous when you went to school stupid and finished unchanged.

The U.S. Department of Justice has revealed in a court filing it agrees with the philosophy of the German government that bureaucrats can punish homeschooling parents.

Note that the DOJ cites the International Court (non-existent International law):​

The DOJ also cited international court rulings, noting: "The European Court of Human Rights has held that parents could not refuse the right to education of a child on the basis of the parents' convictions, because the child has an independent right to education."​

XXXXX

“The Department of Justice has put universities in an impossible position: violate the Constitution or risk losing federal funding,” said FIRE President Greg Lukianoff. “The federal government’s push for a national speech code is at odds with decades of legal precedent. University presidents must find the courage to stand up to this federal overreach.”​

Feds: Schools must violate 1st Amendment
Posted By Bob Unruh On 04/30/2016 @ 6:57 pm

Feds: Schools must violate 1st Amendment

What part of the fact that the Department of Justice is NOT a court of law is not penetrating that cement block you carry around where most people have their head?

What part of the fact that the Department of Justice is NOT a court of law is not penetrating that cement block you carry around where most people have their head?
To Admiral Rockwell: You are an ignorant man. You made a fool of yourself. Trying to cover your lack of reading comprehension skills by repeating the claim that I said the DoJ is a court confirms your stupidity. Either show me where I said the DoJ is a court of law, or keep your goddamned stupid mouth shut in my threads.

To Admiral Rockwell: You are an ignorant man. You made a fool of yourself. Trying to cover your lack of reading comprehension skills by repeating the claim that I said the DoJ is a court confirms your stupidity. Either show me where I said the DoJ is a court of law, or keep your goddamned stupid mouth shut in my threads.

The Department of Justice has no ability to enforce anything. You claimed the federal government was punishing home schoolers. Exactly how do they do that without getting a court to agree?

Dumb ass.

The Department of Justice has no ability to enforce anything. You claimed the federal government was punishing home schoolers. Exactly how do they do that without getting a court to agree?
To Admiral Rockwell: No court is required:
bureaucrats can punish homeschooling parents.
In addition to bureaucrats:
violate the Constitution or risk losing federal funding,”
Dumb ass.
To Admiral Rockwell: I already know how dumb you are; so I will turn the final determination over to those who might be following this thread.

Dumb ass.
To Admiral Rockwell: I already know how dumb you are; so I will turn the final determination over to those who might be following this thread.

Still got nothing? What a pathetic loser!

President Trump has a tough row to hoe when he takes on education industry parasites over charter schools. Even tougher defunding Planned Parenthood.

GettyImages-482208094-1-1280x720.jpg

WASHINGTON, DC - JULY 28: Anti-abortion activists hold a rally opposing federal funding for Planned Parenthood in front of the U.S. Capitol on July 28, 2015 in Washington, DC. Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) announced a Senate deal to vote on legislation to defund Planned Parenthood before the Senate goes into recess in August. (Photo by Olivier Douliery/Getty Images)
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/GettyImages-482208094-1-1280x720.jpg

Donald Trump’s direction on health care to be very costly for Planned Parenthood
Chris Enloe 45 mins

Donald Trump’s direction on health care to be very costly for Planned Parenthood

There is no guarantee a law defunding PP will pass the Supreme Court:
No Supreme Court will ever rule to reduce or eliminate the federal government’s revenues.

Dumb ass.

Still got nothing? What a pathetic loser!

OP is obviously crazy...and you can't fix crazy.

Planned Parenthood is not a government program. The Feds can easily decline to allocate further funds to it.

Forum List

Back