First 6 weeks of Somali and iraqi refugees

I just want our leaders to ask US what we want. Since this is a democracy, a republic.About this acceptance of non acclimation, that liberal thing is frightening. I had a adventure with on the local bus full of Africans or Mexicans (almost expected pigs, goats or chickens on the bus with people clinging to the bumper or sides like in some third world country). The bloody driver was Nigerian, didn't speak English and His brother sitting behind him had to TRANSLATE! On a Denver RTD bus! This is what...Diversity has come to. They didn't know were they were going, and these PC idiots made me late!
How about this. I went to the driver license center, but it opened an hour too late without notice, then the guy who took my questions gave me half sentence answers because he couldn't speak English either. The the bus driver told me to forget getting off the bus at the stop where I needed, because he was running late so he wouldn't bother to stop the bus for me to get off at the bus stop. Taxation is a joke. Their fat pensions and union contracts aren't though. Hehehe.
Yeah, hear ya. We have to accept non acclimating foreigners,Obama is all up about that. I do NOT accept them as an American, they don't speak English or understand this culture. That is exactly what allowed the Paris attracts last week. Blind acceptance of anything . Enough!
So not speaking English caused the Paris attacks....
Well, I know first hand that the French are not eager enough to learn English. That is bad enough.
What the hell are you talking about? What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

I just want our leaders to ask US what we want. Since this is a democracy, a republic.About this acceptance of non acclimation, that liberal thing is frightening. I had a adventure with on the local bus full of Africans or Mexicans (almost expected pigs, goats or chickens on the bus with people clinging to the bumper or sides like in some third world country). The bloody driver was Nigerian, didn't speak English and His brother sitting behind him had to TRANSLATE! On a Denver RTD bus! This is what...Diversity has come to. They didn't know were they were going, and these PC idiots made me late!
How about this. I went to the driver license center, but it opened an hour too late without notice, then the guy who took my questions gave me half sentence answers because he couldn't speak English either. The the bus driver told me to forget getting off the bus at the stop where I needed, because he was running late so he wouldn't bother to stop the bus for me to get off at the bus stop. Taxation is a joke. Their fat pensions and union contracts aren't though. Hehehe.
Yeah, hear ya. We have to accept non acclimating foreigners,Obama is all up about that. I do NOT accept them as an American, they don't speak English or understand this culture. That is exactly what allowed the Paris attracts last week. Blind acceptance of anything . Enough!
Well, I know first hand that the French are not eager enough to learn English. That is bad enough.
I know, instead of choking on speaking French..

Well, in America,the problem is that immigrants don't want to learn English. Here in France, the French government goes into every province and actively kills off all local languages, to rob people off of their identity, land, and business, and turns them into mindless progressive Paris borgs. This is worse.

Well, in America,the problem is that immigrants don't want to learn English. Here in France, the French government goes into every province and actively kills off all local languages, to rob people off of their identity, land, and business, and turns them into mindless progressive Paris borgs. This is worse.
You speak English well enough. Perhaps it's not so bad to expect immigrants to acclimate. What is wrong with THAT? Allowing people into our countries that would destroy us, that is stupidity, not tolerance. You concur?

The people that attacked Paris were NOT French, I absolutely reject that. We know they were NOT, and this pretense of immigration? A lie. To who's benefit is this lie?

Then these Muslim weasels move to France, learn fluent french, then attack innocent Frenchmen. Wow. Your outrage is as hollow as your logic. What is wrong with you?

You speak English well enough. Perhaps it's not so bad to expect immigrants to acclimate. What is wrong with THAT? Allowing people into our countries that would destroy us, that is stupidity, not tolerance. You concur?
An immigrant should learn a county's administrative language, yes. I simply wanted to point out, that not learning the host language is not as bad as some host forcing its language on you. The problem with the word immigrant is that it is widely used in many countries to label not only people who move in from another country but also people who are original indigenous inhabitants of the land but speak a different language. There is a method to the tolerance madness, and it is more evil than you think. It's purpose is total control over everyone's mind. Immigration is only a tool of this.

Then these Muslim weasels move to France, learn fluent french, then attack innocent Frenchmen. Wow. Your outrage is as hollow as your logic. What is wrong with you?
You are trying to bent a statement to fit your analogy..

Forum List

Back