Fironia thrown under the bus by McCain camp

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
McCain Camp Throws Fiorina Under The Bus: "Carly Will Now Disappear"

Top McCain-Palin official Carly Fiorina is facing criticism from some within the campaign for a day of what they call 'very Biden-like' comments," CNN reports, "after the former Hewlett-Packard CEO told two separate interviewers that neither member of the Republican ticket would be capable of running a company."

she will now "disappear" for a while according to McCain sources

wonder if she'll get the chance to call herself sexist first for degrading Palin's ability to run a company?

yes, I spelled her name wrong in the title.... sorry

Just like Bush, McCain can't have allies that speak their minds.
Another top campaign adviser was far less diplomatic.
"Carly will now disappear," this source said. "Senator McCain was furious." Asked to define "disappear," this source said, adding that she would be off TV for a while – but remain at the Republican National Committee and keep her role as head of the party’s joint fundraising committee with the McCain campaign.
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Fiorina’s comment called ‘Biden-like’ - Blogs from CNN.com

Lots of anger in the Republican party these days.

they are coming apart at the seams.....:clap2:

I have some Republican friends at work. I forgot to mention to them that John McCain wants to send Georgia $1 billion dollars so they can rebuild after Russia bombed them. That's a billion that we would have to borrow from the Chinese. He's going to have to defend that position at the debates. :clap2:

Anyways, I sent my work friends this email:

Mark yesterday as the day Obama won the Presidency. All of McCain’s lying. Yesterday was the first day Sarah didn’t repeat her lie about saying thanks but no thanks for the bridge to nowhere.

McCain is the king of de-regulations. Yesterday after the Lehman Brothers collapse, he said he was going to regulate the industry? That’s the biggest flip flop so far. So basically he is taking Obama’s positions. Why don’t we just go with Obama then?

McCain makes a turn to embracing regulation
A decade ago, he champion deregulation of banking, insurance

Sarah Palin also yesterday refused to meet with the lead investigator of Troopergate. She said she welcomed an investigation, all the Republicans in Alaska welcomed an investigation, but now she is flip flopping and not cooperating? Sounds very similar to what we saw with Bush/Chaney/Rove/Libby/Gonzales/Rice/Libby. They obstructed justice for 8 years. Do we want 4 more years of the same?

A McCain lawyer scrambles to block a Palin ethics inquiry.

Alaska AG: Palin subpoenas won't be honored
And five Alaska lawmakers file suit to end ‘Troopergate’ probe

McCain says he invented the Blackberry?

Move over, Al Gore: John McCain invented the BlackBerry

Oh, this just in too. We also re-nigged on the deal we had with the Sunni’s in Iraq. During the Surge, we gave them money and promised immunity if they drove Al Queda out. They did, and now the Shiite government is arresting Sunni’s who fought us before the truce. That truce was more important than the surge. So much for the gains made with the surge. You can’t even find details on this yet.

Also, McCain said the fundamentals of our economy are strong. That proves he doesn’t know jack about the economy, because the fundamentals are not strong. Do you know who else said this quote? Hoover, right before the Great Depression. Maybe McCain went to school with Hoover?

Sarah Palin’s appeal has worn off. From Saturday to yesterday, her favorable/unfavorable rating dropped 10 points.

By the way. Congratulations. I hear you all just purchased AIG for $85 billion dollars. So much for free markets. How many times do I have to tell you that Republicans only want to privatize profits? They always socialize the losses.

I hope that was a good buy, with all the home foreclosures that are coming.

First, the McCain/Blackberry comment was obviously a joke.

Second, Fiorina, in the same breath, also stated that neither Obama or Biden would be capable of running a company. Funny how that part of her comment is being overlooked.

That being said, neither ticket gets my vote.

Second, Fiorina, in the same breath, also stated that neither Obama or Biden would be capable of running a company. Funny how that part of her comment is being overlooked.
What's that got to do with McCain's angry reaction?

First, the McCain/Blackberry comment was obviously a joke.

That being said, neither ticket gets my vote.

of course the comment about the blackberry was a joke... every stupid comment out of McCain's mouth should be chalked up to a joke. :doubt:

Fiorina criticizing Obama/Biden isn't unexpected...she SHOULD have a low opinion of them...she's a Repub....

the reason her comments about McCain/Palin got noticed is the same reason Karl Rove's comments about the McCain ads got noticed...it's a statement against self interest and those are usually more honest than a negative you might say about an opponent.

of course the comment about the blackberry was a joke... every stupid comment out of McCain's mouth should be chalked up to a joke. :doubt:

Fiorina criticizing Obama/Biden isn't unexpected...she SHOULD have a low opinion of them...she's a Repub....

the reason her comments about McCain/Palin got noticed is the same reason Karl Rove's comments about the McCain ads got noticed...it's a statement against self interest and those are usually more honest than a negative you might say about an opponent.

a statement against her self interest ?--I highly dount that.

a statement against her self interest ?--I highly dount that.

the self-interest of the party dillo...unless we're to believe that she's a liberal mole working from the inside to undo McCain's quest for the White House... :eusa_eh:

What's that got to do with McCain's angry reaction?

Not a thing, just pointing it out. I'm prone to do that. Although I will vote for neither Obama or McCain, I have grown quite disgusted with both the obvious Obama bias in the media and the inability of members of both camps and their supporters to be honest with themselves and the American public. Make no mistake, they are both liars.

I think McCain is over reacting, myself. If he were honest with himself he'd know Fiorina is right and move on. Hell, Cindy McCain is far more qualified for the CEO desk than all four of them.

Not a thing, just pointing it out. I'm prone to do that. Although I will vote for neither Obama or McCain, I have grown quite disgusted with both the obvious Obama bias in the media and the inability of members of both camps and their supporters to be honest with themselves and the American public. Make no mistake, they are both liars.

I think McCain is over reacting, myself. If he were honest with himself he'd know Fiorina is right and move on. Hell, Cindy McCain is far more qualified for the CEO desk than all four of them.
Okay. I don't even know if what she said was true or not, but you'd expect her to say that about the opposing party. Pretty amusing that she said it about her own candidates.

Forum List

Back