Firing Squad?... That's OLD School...

Ya ya, but guilt comes from within, not without. If it were a guilt issue then you would still have the same guilt. The public would not care either. The fact that you were a part of the exicution would be enough for the radicalists to hate.

Ya ya, but guilt comes from within, not without. If it were a guilt issue then you would still have the same guilt. The public would not care either. The fact that you were a part of the exicution would be enough for the radicalists to hate.

Your wrong. It is a coping mechanism. It was designed by psychologists for just that reason.

How so? I could only see it as a coping mechanism "IF" you did not know if you fired that shot. As I said, if you had the real rounds you would KNOW that you fired the real shot. So, again, how does that make a difference?

Designed by psychologists doesn't mean much either. How many psychologists know the feel of a blank vs the feel of a live round.

How so? I could only see it as a coping mechanism "IF" you did not know if you fired that shot. As I said, if you had the real rounds you would KNOW that you fired the real shot. So, again, how does that make a difference?

Designed by psychologists doesn't mean much either. How many psychologists know the feel of a blank vs the feel of a live round.

I have better things to do than do your thinking for you. Figure it out or go be stupid elsewhere.

I have better things to do than do your thinking for you. Figure it out or go be stupid elsewhere.

WOW, fuck you too then

I dont see where they would have any guilt. They volunteered for the duty. I would too. As mentioned, you know whether you have blanks or not.
Perhaps it enables them to claim they had the blank in case someone comes accusing them of murder or something stupid like that.
In any case, the guy chose that method.

Wasn't he convicted in 1985?

In my opinion, him sitting on deathrow for that long, wasting tax dollars on his appeals, is old school.. If he had been sentenced to life in prison, tax payers would have saved quite a bit of money..
If you can find a cheaper system, I would support the death penality.. As of right now, I don't.

Wouldn't he be in Prison either way?...

And if he was in Prison for another 20, 30 or 40 years?...

:)

peace...

They have proven it cost more to have someone sentenced to death, than to sentence them to life in prison. It is called years of appeals! ;)

Forum List

Back