Firing Squad?... That's OLD School...

AAAAWWWWW he had nothing to say. Poor baby I feel so bad for him. NOT!

YAY! Now he knows what it feels like. Good for Utah

If I remember right, one person fires a blank. It allows the executioners to say they didn't fire the fatal shot.

"A barrage of bullets?" Do four bullets constitute a "barrage?"

Yes. One bullet is considered "single". Two bullets is considered a "couple". Three bullets is considered a "few". And four or more bullets is considered a "barrage".

Don't complain to me about it...complain to whomever wrote the Englich langwich.

Yes. One bullet is considered "single". Two bullets is considered a "couple". Three bullets is considered a "few". And four or more bullets is considered a "barrage".

Don't complain to me about it...complain to whomever wrote the Englich langwich.

I didn't find that reference in the dictionary.

Wasn't he convicted in 1985?

In my opinion, him sitting on deathrow for that long, wasting tax dollars on his appeals, is old school.. If he had been sentenced to life in prison, tax payers would have saved quite a bit of money..
If you can find a cheaper system, I would support the death penality.. As of right now, I don't.

Associated Press at Cincinnati.Com

A barrage of bullets tore into Ronnie Lee's Gardner's chest where a target was pinned over his heart. Two minutes later an ashen Gardner, blood pooling in his dark blue jumpsuit, was pronounced dead at 12:17 a.m.

No Great Lines like, "Let's do it" though...

:)

peace...

But doesn't only one man have bullets, and the rest have blanks?? I heard on the nightly news, they do it that way so there is less guilt.

A barrage of bullets tore into Ronnie Lee's Gardner's chest where a target was pinned over his heart. Two minutes later an ashen Gardner, blood pooling in his dark blue jumpsuit, was pronounced dead at 12:17 a.m.

peace...

But doesn't only one man have bullets, and the rest have blanks?? I heard on the nightly news, they do it that way so there is less guilt.

All live rounds but for one blank

peace...

All live rounds but for one blank

Thanks!!

Reminds of how when I worked @ Tire Warehouse back in the 80's they messured a Trailer of Tires in Fractions of "Butt Load".

peace...

peace...

I do not see how that would help. Have you ever fired a blank? You can tell. The person firing the real round would know and those firing the blanks would know as well.

Wasn't he convicted in 1985?

In my opinion, him sitting on deathrow for that long, wasting tax dollars on his appeals, is old school.. If he had been sentenced to life in prison, tax payers would have saved quite a bit of money..
If you can find a cheaper system, I would support the death penality.. As of right now, I don't.

Wouldn't he be in Prison either way?...

And if he was in Prison for another 20, 30 or 40 years?...

peace...

"Death row inmate dies in hail of bullets" <MSN's Home Page...

Not Objective, that isn't...

peace...

peace...

I do not see how that would help. Have you ever fired a blank? You can tell. The person firing the real round would know and those firing the blanks would know as well.

The public doesn't know and the executioners can say they had the blank regardless.

The public doesn't know and the executioners can say they had the blank regardless.

The Executioner(s) can do NO such thing with Certainty...

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back