CDZ Firing Comey.....what was the motivation?

our shameless so-called president literally fired the man who was in charge of investigating him, while at the same time peddling propaganda LIES claiming he is not under FBI investigation... :cuckoo:
Yep, just like the wannabe-President wanted Comey fired for revealing she was corrupt.

He actually did her favor by not going ahead with an investigation, covering her ass for her, and for that alone he should have been fired.

Comey got carried away with his own fame and thus lost the focus he needed to lead the FBI. Trump with his decades of experience managing leaders recognized this and did what he had to do.
Disagreed. He's an honest man in a very dirty environment. Of course he was going to be shit upon. Nobody is honest in Washington DC.

USMB is a microcosm of Washington, D.C.; two highly partisan, but very well supported, groups with a few people willing to stand up for truth, justice and the American way. Comey did that, Hillary played to the corrupt assholes and Trump was just looking for the limelight never expecting to win.

our shameless so-called president literally fired the man who was in charge of investigating him, while at the same time peddling propaganda LIES claiming he is not under FBI investigation... :cuckoo:
Yep, just like the wannabe-President wanted Comey fired for revealing she was corrupt.

He actually did her favor by not going ahead with an investigation, covering her ass for her, and for that alone he should have been fired.
He went ahead with the investigation, but as others have posted, it's the job of the FBI to investigate, not prosecute. Sure, Lynch, like Sessions, recused herself, but also like Sessions, she certainly influenced the outcome.

He went ahead with the investigation, but as others have posted, it's the job of the FBI to investigate, not prosecute. Sure, Lynch, like Sessions, recused herself, but also like Sessions, she certainly influenced the outcome.

He stopped short of a full investigation and providing cause for indictment to the AG, who wasn't going to indict her in any case without his recommendation if at all. He was very much a part of the cover up. It's all just spam and deflection on the part of the Democrats re Trump; don't fall for the fake news and the claims emanating from them, everything they say is a lie right off the bat. they have nothing on Trump; with both Party's establishment arrayed against him, you can bet if they did it would have come out before the election. Its just another campaign of innuendo and gossip, from a lot of hacks who are themselves crooked and need the deflection.

Analysis: Donald Trump's decision to fire James Comey means the campaign won't end

There are billions of articles on it, I just picked one from a source I don't always use.

Why did Trump fire the man now?

Does the secret lie in Comey's personality?

Comey seems an interesting man. Let's see if my take on him is right.

Comey was appointed by Obama then contradicted him by seeming to out Hillary on the email thing. BUT, Comey did not want to prosecute Hillary. Since he picked a middle ground I figure Comey couldn't stand what Hillary did with the emails but also felt it either was not critical or did not think he could win a case.

Gonzales Hospital Episode Detailed

Previously Comey was involved in some episode where he helped prevent John Ashcroft from being bullied (or allowed) to sign off on extending some kind of unconstitutional surveillance order during the big government surveillance hey day following 9-11. So there is a law enforcement officer Comey, coming out on the side of civil liberty during the Bush W administration.

Do I have these right?

What else do I need to know about Comey and what was Trump up to?
The thing is that the President usually replaces people when he comes into office, this is just one of the people replaced. He kept him on just to hold down the position, but the false news thing about Russia made the replacement hard, but when he usurped the DOJ authority he made a big screw up and had to go.

He stopped short of a full investigation and providing cause for indictment to the AG, who wasn't going to indict her in any case without his recommendation if at all. He was very much a part of the cover up. It's all just spam and deflection on the part of the Democrats re Trump; don't fall for the fake news and the claims emanating from them, everything they say is a lie right off the bat. they have nothing on Trump; with both Party's establishment arrayed against him, you can bet if they did it would have come out before the election. Its just another campaign of innuendo and gossip, from a lot of hacks who are themselves crooked and need the deflection.
A nice theory. I'm sure Comey's book will provide more insights as to who did what to whom and when they did it.

A nice theory. I'm sure Comey's book will provide more insights as to who did what to whom and when they did it.

It's not a theory, it's obvious fact. He would have been toast before the election if there was anything to the nonsense. Too many well-connected people in both Parties and within the agencies themselves to prevent leaks. It's also a myth most FBI agents think he was wonderful; most wanted Hillary charged.

It's not a theory, it's obvious fact. He would have been toast before the election if there was anything to the nonsense. Too many well-connected people in both Parties and within the agencies themselves to prevent leaks. It's also a myth most FBI agents think he was wonderful; most wanted Hillary charged.
If it was obvious fact, more authorities would believe it, not just the partisan nutjobs.

As for charges, that's the AG's job, not the FBI's.

961. The real reason why Comey was fired (5/16/2017)

In last message, I said "The last FBI director who left the post without fulfilling the full ten years term is Louis Freeh. Both left on my case, I think." But Freeh resigned to take the responsibility to sign a secret deal with China whom collaborated to frame a drug case. Comey was fired for his persistence on law. That's quite different.

WHITE HOUSE: FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY FIRED

5/9/2017

.... Before the past months' controversies, Comey was perhaps best known for a remarkable 2004 standoff with top officials in the George W. Bush administration over a federal domestic surveillance program.

As the deputy attorney general, Comey rushed to the hospital bed of Attorney General John Ashcroft to physically stop White House officials in their bid to get his ailing boss to reauthorize a secret no-warrant wiretapping program.

Comey described the incident in 2007 testimony to Congress, explaining that he believed the spy program put in place after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks was legally questionable.

When he learned that Andrew Card, the president's chief of staff, and Alberto Gonzales, the White House counsel, were heading to Ashcroft's hospital room despite Ashcroft's wife's instructions that there be no visitors, Comey told Congress, Comey beat them there and watched as Ashcroft turned them away.

"That night was probably the most difficult night of my professional life," Comey said.

FBI director James Comey fired

It happened in 2004 - the year when the Feds tried to eliminate me by "unreasonable search and arrest by police". Here is a quote of my message #238.

"238. Manipulate Supreme Court (7/4/2004)

Several times I talked about my allegations that Feds tried to force me out alone. On the purpose to eliminate me by unreasonable police search, arrest or police violence.

Re: "My immediate thought was that it proved my allegation they would use local policeman for a violent murder or arrest." (229. Unreasonable search and arrest (5/19))

"Forcing me out alone, or in a stranger's car, to encounter a police search, then a police violence or arrest. (230. Unreasonable search and arrest (2) (5/24))"

What the Feds want is to have a "no-warrant wiretapping programe". It means a power of search and arrest without warrant. How civilians are threatened by this? Here is what I wrote,

369. D.O.J. wants unlimited power (1/2/06)

Though Bush tries to put the argument in the name of "we are in the war, saving American's lives", his real purpose is to legalize unreasonable search. The real commander behind him is the Department of Justice.

1) US citizens are protected by the Constitution. If government wants to put you under surveillance, they must apply for a warrant from the court with evidence.

2) FISA(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is in low standard. Government can apply a warrant based on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to prevent it to be used in domestic criminal case. Because there is big difference between suspicion and evidence. And we have seen how D.O.J. hates this wall and activated waves of attack on it. ....

370. The corrupt D.O.J. attacks (1/2/06)

The purpose of 4th Amendment is to protect people from evil activities (set up, plant) of corrupt law enforcement agent.

If corrupt official plant fake evidence at your home. (gun, drugs) And asked for a search warrant. Judge would asked him for evidence. The corrupt official couldn't say:" Because I suspect it." That's how domestic criminal law requires. It depends on Evidence not suspicion.
The official also couldn't say, "I knew it because I had a search already." That's unreasonable search. (warrantless search) It's illegal.

FISA standard is low. Law enforcement official can request a warrant on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to forbid it be used in domestic criminal law. Otherwise 4th amendment will mean nothing.

Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home. Then apply a warrant from FISA. Say they suspect you are a terrorist. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed. A foreign intelligence method is used in domestic criminal law. Though D.O.J. said Patriot Act gave them such privilege, there is at least a FISA court watch their behavior.

Now you see how important Comey had done in 2004, he protected the Fourth amendment of the Constitution.

But a man adheres to law
is an obstacle to corruptive officials. That's why Comey was fired by Trump - Who stole the president power with the help of the Feds.

Comey was fired on May 9. I allege it is for a framed drug case. My brother and his wife has been arranged a trip to Shanghai in March and will return in late May. It's an unusual long time trip. So I worry the Feds has planted in my brother's house too. The Feds (FBI and DEA) need a Chief of their own to handle a framed case. Chinese secret police plays a big role in this case. They'll make a search and arrest when my brother passed the custom in late May.

Analysis: Donald Trump's decision to fire James Comey means the campaign won't end

There are billions of articles on it, I just picked one from a source I don't always use.

Comey was appointed by Obama then contradicted him by seeming to out Hillary on the email thing. BUT, Comey did not want to prosecute Hillary. Since he picked a middle ground I figure Comey couldn't stand what Hillary did with the emails but also felt it either was not critical or did not think he could win a case.

Previously Comey was involved in some episode where he helped prevent John Ashcroft from being bullied (or allowed) to sign off on extending some kind of unconstitutional surveillance order during the big government surveillance hey day following 9-11. So there is a law enforcement officer Comey, coming out on the side of civil liberty during the Bush W administration.

Do I have these right?

The thing is that the President usually replaces people when he comes into office, this is just one of the people replaced. He kept him on just to hold down the position, but the false news thing about Russia made the replacement hard, but when he usurped the DOJ authority he made a big screw up and had to go.
He mode bad decisions to over step the authority of his office. He did not have the authority to decide the fate of a investigation the FBI was investigation on H Clinton. He had not authority to prosecute or not prosecute the Clinton case The worst was when he made the announcement that she had not criminal INTENT in the server installation.. This is just a short list of violations that occurred on his watch.

Do I have these right?

Time will tell about the motivation.

Here's the problem with firing someone: Once fired, they no longer have any obligations to their position. Sure, some people will scream "Sour grapes!", but now Comey is free to write a tell-all book about his service as the Director of the FBI. LOL

He can't write anything without admitting his own crimes, so it won't be worth much.
Again, time will tell. IMHO, Comey is a man of integrity in a very, very dirty environment.

Fuck all the scumbag partisans. They're the ones bringing our nation down, not those who speak honestly and truthfully.
Posted as a Progressive supporter. The firing was in the wind for a very long time. The only reason he survived was the President was working one position at a time down the list.

Do I have these right?

Here's the problem with firing someone: Once fired, they no longer have any obligations to their position. Sure, some people will scream "Sour grapes!", but now Comey is free to write a tell-all book about his service as the Director of the FBI. LOL

He can't write anything without admitting his own crimes, so it won't be worth much.
Again, time will tell. IMHO, Comey is a man of integrity in a very, very dirty environment.

Fuck all the scumbag partisans. They're the ones bringing our nation down, not those who speak honestly and truthfully.
Posted as a Progressive supporter. The firing was in the wind for a very long time. The only reason he survived was the President was working one position at a time down the list.
Wrong, but anyone who thinks their posts are so important that they take the time bold and color them is likely to believe anything.

Do I have these right?

Wrong, but anyone who thinks their posts are so important that they take the time bold and color them is likely to believe anything.

He made a screw up when he took over the authority of the DOJ and refused to bring any charges. This is just wrong and out of order. During this time his daughter got into a good progressive school...hummm He just really got so self involved that he put himself over the DOJ and that was his death sentence and put him out of his job. It might be noted the Progressives were yelling for his scalp at the time, but this changed right after they got their way. The old Bush blame game became the New Trump blame game. Oh how they change from day to day.

Do I have these right?

To bad I like it. Its easier on your eyes but the moving cartoons are a little distracting.

Now we get testimony from Comey that contradicts his previous claims. lol and the Reflatulence will still be claiming stupid crap about 'Da Russians' from here to infinity, so just post mockery in any thread from the astro-turfers re Russia.

Comey is not a FBI insider. Though he was picked up by Obama as Chief of the FBI.
Trump is a candidate of the Feds(FBI)
That's why Comey was fired by Trump. Trump carry out the order from his real boss - the FBI.
Here is the story Comey is just a puppet of the FBI. Though namely he is the "Chief".

930. FBI activate a coup (11/6/2016)

I had such information from internet:

Cone of silence

According to an FBI source, Comey had over a hundred letters of resignation sitting on his desk. When he walked through the halls, agents would turn their back and look the other way. Then he reopened the case, and "the entire building broke out in cheers".

http://forums.compuserve.com/discus...and_the_DOJ/ws-politics/234920.1?nav=messages

'
BREAKING: Comey mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes
Posted on November 4, 2016

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes

Apparantly, Comey under the pressure of FBI officials to re-open investigation on Clinton's email case. That's an open interference in election. The purpose is to help their candidate - Trump to grab the power seat of president. I think the FBI has big plan in next year.

From my point of view, it's no other than a coup. In dictatorship, the officials activate army to take over control. In US, they activate themselves - secret police.

Do I have these right?

My impression is that Comey is a man of strong convictions and he knew that the email scandal was a political witch hunt, that sensitive information is never sent by email, and no jury should or would ever convict her.

He was similarly willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt when he asked Comey to go easy on Flynn and Coney tried to stay out of political attacks as much as possible.

But he was going to do his job and lead these investigations, write the report and make recommendations.

And Trump is scared shitless over this investigation.

Forum List

Back