Fireman Fired for bringing Watermelon to work.

Soon, no more Panda Express unless you are asian. Taco Bell will be sued because its not authentic mexican food.

Today it's fruit...

Tomorrow... Vegetables!

They have these in Turkey, they are very nice I bought some when I was in Constantinople/Istanbul.

Gotta+get+me+some+negro+its+a+turkish+biscuit+kinda_facbf9_3967777.jpg

They also have these in Turkey.

View attachment 153300

View attachment 153302

This one is Japanese.

View attachment 153303

when I was a kid----in a VERY WASP town----north east USA-----there was a candy (yum) called "chocolate babies"-----it was a kind of chewy thing-----chocolate flavor---shaped in tiny baby form. My WASP friends called them
"******-babies" I was HORRIFIED-----according to my mom----the word "******" is the DIRTIEST WORD a person
can say. My wasp friend was very nice-----her mom took me along with her kid to church and sunday school lots of times----for fun. She wore pastel nylon dresses-------I never had a pastel nylon dress-------my mom favored plaid cotton things----I felt so drab-------and those BERET hats---green, brown, navy-------everyone assumed me to be Irish. I was OUT OF PLACE in protestant sunday school

Soon, no more Panda Express unless you are asian. Taco Bell will be sued because its not authentic mexican food.

Last time I tried taco bell------was like about 40 years ago----it was horrendous-----but I hear they do a nice "GORDITA" now

Last time I tried taco bell------was like about 40 years ago----it was horrendous-----but I hear they do a nice "GORDITA" now
Last time I ate at taco bell was December of 2016. I got food poisoning along with other patrons. Mine then turned into norvo virus. It was bad. Really bad. I was so damn sick.
Never again Taco Smell.

I love Taco Bell. I have simple tastes.
So did I. Until that night. No more.
Meanwhile...I absolutely LOVE jack in the box tacos! I know I know..most think they are gross but I love them! Nothing lives to poison me either. They dip that sucker in hot grease then drain it since it is prepackaged. :lol:

I wish we had a Carls Jr here. I loathe McDs. But we have a BK. I prefer Jack In The Box though...but only once maybe every 2 or 3 months. I like cooking my own burgers and tacos. I know how they were prepped and cooked. By ME. :D

What's next? Taking fried chicken to a picnic and blacks are around?

This is getting ridiculous.
Even more than simply ridiculous it's an indication of just how successful the pro-Black brainwash of White America has been. It's time to acknowledge that and commence repairing the damage.

If the incidents mentioned here truly occurred the action taken should be challenged in court.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back