Firefox...the end of an era?

I don't know what causes this....but my hard drive keeps filling up. Windows tells me I have zero free space left but I haven't been downloading anything. Now I can't do updates because there isn't the space left anymore. I should have over 300GBs free.
What's your operating system? Windows XP, 7, 8.1, Apple, Linux?

I don't know what causes this....but my hard drive keeps filling up. Windows tells me I have zero free space left but I haven't been downloading anything. Now I can't do updates because there isn't the space left anymore. I should have over 300GBs free.
Open Task Manager, go to Processes and you'll be able to see which program/process is the culprit then you can end the process. Hit control-shift-delete at the same time to open Task Manager.
Once you know which process is causing the problem a permanent fix will be easier to find.

Open Task Manager, go to Processes and you'll be able to see which program/process is the culprit then you can end the process. Hit control-shift-delete at the same time to open Task Manager.
Once you know which process is causing the problem a permanent fix will be easier to find.
I don't know what to look for once I get there.

I'm taking it in to have it serviced today. Once it's in a decent state I'll be better able to monitor it in the future.

I don't know what to look for once I get there.

I'm taking it in to have it serviced today. Once it's in a decent state I'll be better able to monitor it in the future.
Okay but I found what others having your problem have done, it's pretty easy. Superfetch seems to be the primary culprit.

Forum List

Back