FireFox Add Block Plus

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I love firefox add block plus but i am having problmes with it here at USBM.

I can block the adds but in doing so it ALSO blocks the avatars and my option buttons in the posts, IE: the quote and thank you buttons.

Any ideas on how to fix this one?

I can block the adds but in doing so it ALSO blocks the avatars and my option buttons in the posts, IE: the quote and thank you buttons.

You must have checked the wrong box.

• Banned

You must have checked the wrong box.

I don't "think" i checked the wrong box. What box should i check?

You should have checked the last option...the one that begins with the word custom...otherwise you left the default one checked and you blocked almost everything.

• Banned
You should have checked the last option...the one that begins with the word custom...otherwise you left the default one checked and you blocked almost everything.

ok..let me look for the custom one and give that a try. :eusa_pray:

• Banned
OK...did that...and the same thing..

it got rid of the adds...right along with everything else...

avatars, buttons,..everything... bummer!

OK...did that...and the same thing..

it got rid of the adds...right along with everything else...

avatars, buttons,..everything... bummer!
You might need to go into "show existing filters" and delete all your USMB ones and then start over.

Edit - Preferences - Content - Under 'Block pop-up windows > Exceptions, in Address of website box type www.usmessageboard.com then click on Allow.
Adds will still be blocked by AdBlock but you should be able to view everything else.

Oh yeah, do this with Firefox open. Forgot to add that.... Oops.

Last edited:
Edit - Preferences - Content - Under 'Block pop-up windows > Exceptions, in Address of website box type www.usmessageboard.com then click on Allow.
Adds will still be blocked by AdBlock but you should be able to view everything else.

Oh yeah, do this with Firefox open. Forgot to add that.... Oops.

thanks, ill give that one a try too.. :)

Forum List

Back