FireFox 4.0 Sucks Donkey Dick!

Even better (I hate the sidebar) - right click on the navigation bar, not the window, the bar, select "menu bar" and the menu drop downs will suddenly appear in their familiar place with 'bookmarks" right where it belongs. Or you can right click the bar, select "customize", drag and drop the Bookmarks icon onto the bar.
Just discovered that once you put the icons on the bar they disappear when you close customize. Easy fix, right click on the menu/navigation bar and select the "Bookmarks" tool bar and walla! there they are!

That is where mine are. But masquerade apparently likes the sidebar.

By the way, you can access the Menu bar by pressing the Alt key.

I like it right where I can see it and not have to remember any shortcut keys which I have never used anyway.

Then turn it on under View>Toolbars or merge it into the new menu button with this addon.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/new-old-menu/

That is where mine are. But masquerade apparently likes the sidebar.

By the way, you can access the Menu bar by pressing the Alt key.

I like it right where I can see it and not have to remember any shortcut keys which I have never used anyway.

Then turn it on under View>Toolbars or merge it into the new menu button with this addon.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/new-old-menu/

JB recommended it and I'm already using it.

THANK GOD!!!!

I keep a back up laptop just IN CASE!!!!!

AND I hadn't used it in about a year so I had to update it ..install the new internet progs.. the netgear antenna prog.. anyway...

I tried the 4.01 Foxfire AGAIN.. and it seems to be working fine..

I upgraded to 4.0 and it sucked. Slow, and script was contantly "unresponsive".

Going back to 3.6...thanks for the link QW.

But I'm still using XP. How many of you who had problems are not using Window 7 ?

XP Home here. I guess the puter is a DELL. Don't use the Firefox page.. I like the space on the old Explorer page. But the 4.01 has been good. I only went there to get the spell check anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back