Firefly Mini-Series Confirmed!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
For those of us who really loved this show, I can only hope this sticks to the original story line. And, how are they going to replace the original cast?

29572565_10204743094413811_6130159550627061248_n.jpg

Firefly and Serenity sequel: Fox gives fans best news EVER about Joss Whedon cult show @ Firefly and Serenity sequel: Fox gives fans best news EVER about Joss Whedon cult show

firefly-crew-jayne-zoe-mal-inara-wash.jpg

Please Let This Be a Tease For a Firefly Reunion @ Please Let This Be a Tease For a Firefly Reunion

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
>

While I hated that Firefly was canceled, I'm not sure a reunion could be pulled off and still have the same appeal.

I mean come on, the crew is getting a little long in the tooth (namely Adam Baldwin and Nathan Fillion). Other cast such as Glau, Baccarin, and Staite are still young enough though.

But without Bishop (Ron Glass), it just wouldn't click.

I'd rather they leave it as a classic then resurrect it and ruin it.

>>>>

>

While I hated that Firefly was canceled, I'm not sure a reunion could be pulled off and still have the same appeal.

I mean come on, the crew is getting a little long in the tooth (namely Adam Baldwin and Nathan Fillion). Other cast such as Glau, Baccarin, and Staite are still young enough though.

>>>>

I'm trying to figure out if the name Bishop was a mistake, or if I'm missing a reference, or what. Ron Glass played Shepherd Book. :)

Doing the show without Book would be fine. Without Wash is a bigger problem IMO.

I think this may have been an April Fool's post, anyway. There's been talk of a Firefly revival or reboot practically since it was cancelled, but I don't think there has been any serious discussion. The articles from the OP are from early-mid 2017. :p

I'm trying to figure out if the name Bishop was a mistake, or if I'm missing a reference, or what. Ron Glass played Shepherd Book. :)

Doing the show without Book would be fine. Without Wash is a bigger problem IMO.

I think this may have been an April Fool's post, anyway. There's been talk of a Firefly revival or reboot practically since it was cancelled, but I don't think there has been any serious discussion. The articles from the OP are from early-mid 2017. :p

My bad.

I should have said "Shepard" or "Preacher". Been awhile since I binged it (for like the 4th time.) :2up:

>>>>

>

>>>>

They released Booker’s backstory as a comic. If I remember right, he was killing off entire populations of worlds and shit like that.

Forum List

Back