Firefighters Live Broadcast Tonight for 9/11 Truth

please show some proof that FDNY KNEW either WTC1 or WTC2 would collapse before they actually did

those older FF's you see manning the engines outside a structure fire are the trade's best watchdogs, and are in constant contact with their interior crew.
except when the radios only work intermittently or not at all.

bullshit.

there's no way they would have let 350 of their own walk into (or stay within) a deteriorating structure
so are you now claiming they didnt go in? or were forced in at gunpoint? or there was no danger of collapse?

so the onus of any proof here Dive, is on those who would otherwise claim them all inept
bullshit. you make the claims. you prove them.
i'm thinking he is confused

and i'm thinking you two are simply unsubtaintiated contraians who don't know very much about FF'ers , or FF'ing

fwiw, i could give a sweet sh*t about this constant 9/11 CT rathole

i do give a sh*t about those who would dis the dead, or not lend an ear to those who lived to say something about it

that's just plain wrong

and i'm thinking you two are simply unsubtaintiated contraians who don't know very much about FF'ers , or FF'ing

fwiw, i could give a sweet sh*t about this constant 9/11 CT rathole

i do give a sh*t about those who would dis the dead, or not lend an ear to those who lived to say something about it

that's just plain wrong
so, are you saying they knew it was going to collapse and still let their men go into the building or not?
i refuse to believe they would know it was about to collapse and still sent 350 of their brothers into the buildings to their deaths

please show some proof that FDNY KNEW either WTC1 or WTC2 would collapse before they actually did

those older FF's you see manning the engines outside a structure fire are the trade's best watchdogs, and are in constant contact with their interior crew.

they know a structure better than the people that built them

there's no way they would have let 350 of their own walk into (or stay within) a deteriorating structure

so the onus of any proof here Dive, is on those who would otherwise claim them all inept

Sparky there is no way someone on the ground could look at the WTC 78 stories up and say yep it's going to come down, or not. If you believe that you have a problem and I suggest professional help.

Sparky there is no way someone on the ground could look at the WTC 78 stories up and say yep it's going to come down, or not. If you believe that you have a problem and I suggest professional help.

Here are what some firefighters have to say:

The radio calls when the firefighters go up to the fires in one of the Towers specifically said the fires were small and they could knock them down with two crews......I'll try and find it again.

NYC Firefighters say 9/11 WTC collapse seemed like controlled demolition

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axprP98I5Wo]YouTube - Firefighters For 9/11 Truth at Chicago 9/11/08 Street Action[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow]YouTube - 9/11 NYC Firefighters Controlled Demolition[/ame]

Firefighters describe explosions in WTC Buildings:

Dailymotion - 9/11 Firemen Describe WTC Explosions - a News & Politics video

Firefighter for 9/11 Truth

Last edited:

The radio calls when the firefighters go up to the fires in one of the Towers specifically said the fires were small and they could knock them down with two crews......I'll try and find it again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axprP98I5Wo]YouTube - Firefighters For 9/11 Truth at Chicago 9/11/08 Street Action[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow]YouTube - 9/11 NYC Firefighters Controlled Demolition[/ame]

all your stupid shit has been debunked already. :cuckoo:

nobody cares.
and may you get to watch your brethen fry on national tv to understand the impact of your words.........

anywho.....

Binoc's are standard issue for identifying hazmat, uphill and upwind , as much as 500 yds.

so this is what i want to know

how many pairs of battalion chief's eyes were on that first tower's fire?

and while we're at it, dispatch (a good one, and they are) records everything, even the multiple tactical channels

so where is that at?

One firefighter did say that, but how much of the actual fire could he see from the stairwell door of one floor? How many floors were burning? It was his initial report of the first things he saw he had not looked for structural damage or for the extent of fire for 5 or more floors above him. And you know that.

One firefighter did say that, but how much of the actual fire could he see from the stairwell door of one floor? How many floors were burning? It was his initial report of the first things he saw he had not looked for structural damage or for the extent of fire for 5 or more floors above him. And you know that.

Heat usually does rise, does it not? LOL Nice 1 punch knock out Ollie but then again CD has a glass jaw

Dispatch usually records every event via miltary time. Every crew's entry time, their assigned duties, as well as their reports to the battalion chief(s) , and their exit times on multiple tactical channels.

This is in addition to the overall vocal recordings .

So where's is it all at?

All this U-tube stuff is nice, but it's after the incident, not during it.....

Dispatch usually records every event via miltary time. Every crew's entry time, their assigned duties, as well as their reports to the battalion chief(s) , and their exit times on multiple tactical channels.

This is in addition to the overall vocal recordings .

So where's is it all at?

All this U-tube stuff is nice, but it's after the incident, not during it.....

Unless they brought in 25 helpers to "dispatch" on 9-11-01, they didn't have a whole hell of a lot of time to record anything except as a voice recording. Things were just a bit on the hectic side.

there are over 11,000 FF's and 3000 emt's responding to 1/4 million calls a year in NY, including a history of plane crashes and high rise incidents Ollie

so i don't think we're talking some granny-got-her-teeth-in-right dispatch system here....

there are over 11,000 FF's and 3000 emt's responding to 1/4 million calls a year in NY, including a history of plane crashes and high rise incidents Ollie

so i don't think we're talking some granny-got-her-teeth-in-right dispatch system here....

And never had they responded to anything like what happened on 9-11-01. And hopefully will never have to do so again.

And never had they responded to anything like what happened on 9-11-01. And hopefully will never have to do so again.

May have to for the upcoming nuclear false flag to gain world support to go into Iran...

Forum List

Back