Firefighters Live Broadcast Tonight for 9/11 Truth

Nov 15, 2009
Live Broadcast: Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010. 8:00 PM ET.

A common sense test: You’re dispatched to a house fire in a 2 story with a basement. Upon arrival, all 3 floors are well involved. After the fire has been extinguished, the neighbor across the street tells you he saw flashes on all 3 floors within seconds of each other. It turns out the owner has arson convictions on his record. You smell gasoline. Now, should you test the debris for accelerants? No matter what the owner and his friends tell you, wouldn’t you still test it? It’s a “NO-Brainer”…isn’t it?

Let's hear what some firefighters have to say about the events of that horrible day. Join our guest, Erik Lawyer from Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, to hear what a growing number of firefighters have to say about what happened to the WTC.

Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth FF 911 Truth

44266966_unsuccessful_troll.jpg

A common sense test: You’re dispatched to a house fire in a 2 story with a basement. Upon arrival, all 3 floors are well involved. After the fire has been extinguished, the neighbor across the street tells you he saw flashes on all 3 floors within seconds of each other. It turns out the owner has arson convictions on his record. You smell gasoline. Now, should you test the debris for accelerants? No matter what the owner and his friends tell you, wouldn’t you still test it? It’s a “NO-Brainer”…isn’t it?

Let's hear what some firefighters have to say about the events of that horrible day. Join our guest, Erik Lawyer from Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, to hear what a growing number of firefighters have to say about what happened to the WTC.

tell us all about it.I missed it.funny the logic of the Bush dupes around here.Doesnt matter that credible people like firefighters and first responders said they heard and saw explosions and top scietists from around the wolrd found evidence of thermite residule explosives from the debris samples a few people gathered up,only what the corporate controlled media and NIST say.I love their logic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tell us all about it.I missed it.funny the logic of the Bush dupes around here.Doesnt matter that credible people like firefighters and first responders said they heard and saw explosions and top scietists from around the wolrd found evidence of thermite residule explosives from the debris samples a few people gathered up,only what the corporate controlled media and NIST say.I love their logic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no thermite was found. secondary explosions at fires are not unusual. got anything else? :cuckoo:

what I just said to your fellow troll Tom applies to you as well fellow troll Mr Fizz.

what I just said to your fellow troll Tom applies to you as well fellow troll Mr Fizz.

nice way to back up your stupid claims, moron. in your world its ok to lie as long as you call the other person a troll??

FF's and Fire dept's preplan

they do walk throughs, they study the construction and configuration of buildings in preparation for the worst case scenarios , of any orgin

so my question has been since 9/12, why did so many enter a building about to collapse here, if the da*ned well knew it was going to?

and why were they placed under a gag order afterwards?

FF's and Fire dept's preplan

they do walk throughs, they study the construction and configuration of buildings in preparation for the worst case scenarios , of any orgin

so my question has been since 9/12, why did so many enter a building about to collapse here, if the da*ned well knew it was going to?

and why were they placed under a gag order afterwards?

proof of the gag order please....

i have none Fizz, it's only what i heard

doesn't matter anyways in light of my Q, does it?

~S~

i have none Fizz, it's only what i heard

doesn't matter anyways in light of my Q, does it?

~S~

if it didnt matter then why did you say it?

to answer your question, they didnt know it was going to collapse at first. they were trying to save people.

because i only heard James Woolsey gagged the 9/11 Firefighters Fizz, because i also heard it through the grapevine of brothers that went down from my area

they didnt know it was going to collapse at first. they were trying to save people.

i beg to differ Fizz, FF's know quite a lot about structures, and one of the key things they study is building collapse. Some of these men (and women, there are some) hold sheepskins in fire sciences. So to paint them as dopes with hoses is an insult.

Further , the NYFD is probably the most progressive and prepared FD this side of the mississippi, only the Pheonix FD can stand next to these guys westward, maybe a few others in the nation

They knew what they were getting into, and this generation's FF's DO NOT engage in suicude missions.

Even in situations of entrapment with imminent collapse

So why so many of them in Fizz? Seems they were setting up for a tactical interior FF with the #'s we're talking about , not some hail mary evac.

because i only heard James Woolsey gagged the 9/11 Firefighters Fizz, because i also heard it through the grapevine of brothers that went down from my area

they didnt know it was going to collapse at first. they were trying to save people.

i beg to differ Fizz, FF's know quite a lot about structures, and one of the key things they study is building collapse. Some of these men (and women, there are some) hold sheepskins in fire sciences. So to paint them as dopes with hoses is an insult.

Further , the NYFD is probably the most progressive and prepared FD this side of the mississippi, only the Pheonix FD can stand next to these guys westward, maybe a few others in the nation

They knew what they were getting into, and this generation's FF's DO NOT engage in suicude missions.

So why so many of them in Fizz? Seems they were setting up for a tactical interior FF with the #'s we're talking about , not some hail mary evac.
please show some proof that FDNY KNEW either WTC1 or WTC2 would collapse before they actually did

sparky your wasting your time with mr fizz.mr fizz is a DOD agent that has been sent here to post propaganda and try to derail any 9/11 discussion.Thats why I am waiting for Mr Godboy to reply because HE is just a brainwashed Bush dupe living in denial.firefighters are the most credible people there are.thats why they were qualified to call the 9/11 coverup commission a half baked farce.many know the difference between the sound of a building and tower collapsing and explosions going off.the laws of physics are not lying,the 9/11 commission IS otherwise if you accept the commissions report,you now have to say the laws of physics no longer apply anymore.lol.

Last edited:

sparky your wasting your time with mr fizz.mr fizz is a DOD agent that has been sent here to post propaganda and try to derail any 9/11 discussion.Thats why I am waiting for Mr Godboy to reply because HE is just a brainwashed Bush dupe living in denial.firefighters are the most credible people there are.thats why they were qualified to call the 9/11 coverup commission a half baked farce.many know the difference between the sound of a building and tower collapsing and explosions going off.the laws of physics are not lying,the 9/11 commission IS otherwise if you accept the commissions report,you now have to say the laws of physics no longer apply anymore.lol.
must be nice in your world, anyone that thinks your a fucking idiot is a DOD agent

LOL

please show some proof that FDNY KNEW either WTC1 or WTC2 would collapse before they actually did

those older FF's you see manning the engines outside a structure fire are the trade's best watchdogs, and are in constant contact with their interior crew.

they know a structure better than the people that built them

there's no way they would have let 350 of their own walk into (or stay within) a deteriorating structure

so the onus of any proof here Dive, is on those who would otherwise claim them all inept

those older FF's you see manning the engines outside a structure fire are the trade's best watchdogs, and are in constant contact with their interior crew.

there's no way they would have let 350 of their own walk into (or stay within) a deteriorating structure

so the onus of any proof here Dive, is on those who would otherwise claim them all inept
wrong, i dont have to prove a negative, you made the claim they knew the towers would collapse
i want you to back up that claim with something other than your opinion

except when the radios only work intermittently or not at all.

bullshit.

so are you now claiming they didnt go in? or were forced in at gunpoint? or there was no danger of collapse?

bullshit. you make the claims. you prove them.

Forum List

Back