Fired illegal aliens march on Berkeley steel plant!

Yep...our immigration policy of allowing uneducated, low skilled and sometimes disease ridden people to come here to take low wage jobs from Americans is an easy way for our enemies to destroy us from within.

Democrats in charge want to destroy us from within to start over with "their system."

If the Mexicans didn't destroy their own country that has more land and natural resources than most of Europe, then they wouldn't need to come here to destroy our country like cockroaches.

Meanwhile Democrats don't give a shit and want to make these illegals future voters for them.

Yeah Mexico sends us their undesirables ....

If these people are too stupid to work in Mexico, what makes the American progressive believe these people are an asset to this country???

They certainly weren't in Mexico...

Funny part is that in Mexico almost every (at least professional) can speak English, yet the average Mexican immigrant has a difficult time learning English (if at all)...

The United States has become a melting pot for other nations undesirables...

I don't have a problem if those who wish to escape authoritarian governments wish to embrace and enjoy freedom and capitalism, however when they come here just to steal a job because they're too stupid to be productive in their own nation of origin, or come here to abuse our safety nets - they can get the fuck out...

Illegals only come here because progressives ALLOW them to vote and live for free... They want the votes..

Communist Goals - 1963 Congressional Record

Dumbfuck....Reagan gave into Democrat policies in California, which he said later he screwed up.

Your example only proves you libs are idiots when that is your current policy.

If the Mexicans didn't destroy their own country that has more land and natural resources than most of Europe, then they wouldn't need to come here to destroy our country like cockroaches.

Meanwhile Democrats don't give a shit and want to make these illegals future voters for them.

Yeah, those damn Democrats sure are soft on illegal immigration. :cuckoo:

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants : NPR

Ok. My bad. But on the other hand we can look at what a tough anti-immigration policy did to Georgia. Pretty much decimated their crops.

Georgia blames immigration law for farm losses | The Raw Story

If farmers would pay a decent wage they wouldn't need illegals to pick their crops.

Well 5 bucks US is like 50 bucks Mexican....

If we hired American workers the price of food would skyrocket...

I'm all for hiring American workers to pick fruit - not for 25 bucks an hour tho.

Ok. My bad. But on the other hand we can look at what a tough anti-immigration policy did to Georgia. Pretty much decimated their crops.

Georgia blames immigration law for farm losses | The Raw Story

If farmers would pay a decent wage they wouldn't need illegals to pick their crops.

Well 5 bucks US is like 50 bucks Mexican....

If we hired American workers the price of food would skyrocket...

I'm all for hiring American workers to pick fruit - not for 25 bucks an hour tho.

Actually, the cost of labor in fresh fruit and vegetables is 10%. In other words farmers could DOUBLE their pay and that $1 head of lettuce would cost $1.10

Fired workers march on Berkeley steel plant - Marin Independent Journal

daylaborersxi6.jpg

The steal plant should be fined into the ground.

And why were the illegals not rounded up by ice and deported?

The man was fired after working there 12 years?

Now one can only hope that the CEO of the company will be summarily hanged in the public square, too right?

Or is only the Mexicans who are somehow responsible for this problem and NOT the citizens who hired over 200 illegals?
I'd like to see both punished. How about you?

Sure.

The illegals have already been fired.

But in terms of criminal behavior, their motives were pure (to work to make a living, not exactly a crime, eh?), so beyond their firing, how much more punishment do they really need?

The bastards who knowingly hired them OTOH, they ought to be hanged.

Yeah that's right, hanged.

Till dead.

THEY are the real criminals in this story.

Last edited:

Now one can only hope that the CEO of the company will be summarily hanged in the public square, too right?

Or is only the Mexicans who are somehow responsible for this problem and NOT the citizens who hired over 200 illegals?

Sire.

But in terms of criminal behavior, their motives were pure, so beyond firing, how much more punishment do they need?

Yesh that's right, hanged.

Till dead.

What crimes have they committed? You are joking right?

Deportation.... what part of illegal in the illegal immigrant term do you not understand?

Checking to see who's identity they are stealing for social security purposes. Identity theft is a crime.

Sure.

But in terms of criminal behavior, their motives were pure (to work to make a living, not exactly a crime, eh?), so beyond their firing, how much more punishment do they really need?

Till dead.

The people who knowingly gave them money that they could use to buy food for their families should be hanged?

Should the people who knowingly give them healthcare or education be hanged?

Sure.

Till dead.

The people who knowingly gave them money that they could use to buy food for their families should be hanged?

We should not be giving them educations or healthcare. They are not citizens.

Sure.

Do you really think that's fitting punishment for illegally entering the country?
Ahhh. You don't even think illegal immigration is illegal.

Well, your credibility is utterly shot. Let's take a look at the rest of your lunacy:

Till dead.

Wow. You are so screwed in the head. :cuckoo:

Sure.

Till dead.

We should not be giving them educations or healthcare. They are not citizens.

I know. I'm just probing for the boundaries of editec's outrage.

He/she doesn't SEEM to have a problem with them being here illegally. Just with the people who hired them. So does he/she have a problem with people who give them free services as opposed a way to feed their family? When they can't feed their family by wages, will he/she be willing to give them food stamps?

Just wondering.

I'm not arguing against holding those accountable who hire illegal aliens. Just checking whether editec is okay with the illegal aliens hanging around living off taxpayers directly once they've been fired from the jobs they held illegally while living here illegally and possibly as you suggest committing such crimes as identity theft.

You are all forgetting the simple fact. If they were working.... they were using a social security number.....

That is identity theft. They are adding a income tax burden onto some unsuspecting slob out there who is responsible to the IRS.

Deporting the illegal is punishment enough. I have a hard time faulting someone who wasn't lucky enough to be born here and is simply doing exactly what I would do in his shoes. Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

How about you? Wouldn't YOU do the same thing that the illegals are doing if that was the only way to provide for your family?

Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

Maybe this individual while unfortunate that he wasn't born here might have waited a bit
before starting a family...Like getting a job and having a means to support this family.
Instead it's our fault and our problem that he jumped the fence and came here illegally.
We somehow are the bad guys here???? :lol:

Sure.

Till dead.

They were already in violation when they crossed the Rio Grande illegally.

Deporting the illegal is punishment enough. I have a hard time faulting someone who wasn't lucky enough to be born here and is simply doing exactly what I would do in his shoes. Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

How about you? Wouldn't YOU do the same thing that the illegals are doing if that was the only way to provide for your family?

Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

Maybe this individual while unfortunate that he wasn't born here might have waited a bit
before starting a family...Like getting a job and having a means to support this family.
Instead it's our fault and our problem that he jumped the fence and came here illegally.
We somehow are the bad guys here???? :lol:

Didn't you get the DNC memo?? Personal responsibility is VERBOTEN!

Forum List

Back