Fired illegal aliens march on Berkeley steel plant!

The man was fired after working there 12 years?

Now one can only hope that the CEO of the company will be summarily hanged in the public square, too right?

Or is only the Mexicans who are somehow responsible for this problem and NOT the citizens who hired over 200 illegals?
I'd like to see both punished. How about you?
Yep.

In the article? One of the interviewed summed it up...

De La Fuente said the Obama administration was conducting similar raids around the country because "it's a presidential election year."
Of course. Party before country. Every single time.

I guess ewe know don't ewe that if and when employer's try to check an illegals status the aclu and the doj come in and sue them saying they're racist profilers and that the ONLY people who can enforce illegals is the doj,, who of course choose not tew don't ewe?

It wasnt that long ago that democrats threatened any employer with legal action if they fired an illegal.

Bernie Thompson was the guy.

They talk out of both sides of they ass don't they?
Be a statist is the most gutless choice any human can make. Accountablility in thier mind is for the principled...not themselves. Duplicity on parade.

I'd like to see both punished. How about you?

Deporting the illegal is punishment enough. I have a hard time faulting someone who wasn't lucky enough to be born here and is simply doing exactly what I would do in his shoes. Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

How about you? Wouldn't YOU do the same thing that the illegals are doing if that was the only way to provide for your family?

The only way to provide for their families?? You really believe that shit? Mexico has the highest standard of living and the lowest unemployment rate of ANY country south of our border. They come, not to 'feed their families', but to gorge themselves on all the benefits that our country lavishes on them. And why not? After 20 years they can go back home to Mexico, buy themselves a couple hundred acres of good land, build a nice rancho and live the VERY good life for several generations.

All the while knowing that America bought it for them with their stupidity.

WTF????? I guess that's why MEXICO is the one with the illegal immigration problem. :cuckoo:

I don't know what the hell you guys are smoking to talk about Mexico's "high standard of living" but I sure want some. :smoke:

And saying "America bought it for them with their stupidity" is like saying we need to lower our standard of living to that of Mexico in order to compete with them. :eusa_whistle:

Fired workers march on Berkeley steel plant - Marin Independent Journal

daylaborersxi6.jpg

One would think this would be a good time to round a few up...

Nope - I bet they have the overwhelming support of the Berkeley students...

If the Mexicans didn't destroy their own country that has more land and natural resources than most of Europe, then they wouldn't need to come here to destroy our country like cockroaches.

Meanwhile Democrats don't give a shit and want to make these illegals future voters for them.

Deporting the illegal is punishment enough. I have a hard time faulting someone who wasn't lucky enough to be born here and is simply doing exactly what I would do in his shoes. Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

How about you? Wouldn't YOU do the same thing that the illegals are doing if that was the only way to provide for your family?

The only way to provide for their families?? You really believe that shit? Mexico has the highest standard of living and the lowest unemployment rate of ANY country south of our border. They come, not to 'feed their families', but to gorge themselves on all the benefits that our country lavishes on them. And why not? After 20 years they can go back home to Mexico, buy themselves a couple hundred acres of good land, build a nice rancho and live the VERY good life for several generations.

WTF????? I guess that's why MEXICO is the one with the illegal immigration problem. :cuckoo:

I don't know what the hell you guys are smoking to talk about Mexico's "high standard of living" but I sure want some. :smoke:

And saying "America bought it for them with their stupidity" is like saying we need to lower our standard of living to that of Mexico in order to compete with them. :eusa_whistle:

and Mexico is a very anti-immigration Country.....they will beat the hell out of you all the way back to the Southern border and take your valuables if you are from the lower Hemisphere and are an "Illegal".....

Mexico has a very bad illegal immigration problem. That's why they have fences and military on THEIR southern border. You should check out their immigration laws. America would do well to emulate them.

You need to read for comprehension.
What I said was...
Mexico has the highest standard of living and the lowest unemployment rate of ANY country south of our border.
If you want to dispute that, please feel free.

Your last statement makes no sense.

If the Mexicans didn't destroy their own country that has more land and natural resources than most of Europe, then they wouldn't need to come here to destroy our country like cockroaches.

Meanwhile Democrats don't give a shit and want to make these illegals future voters for them.

Yeah Mexico sends us their undesirables ....

If these people are too stupid to work in Mexico, what makes the American progressive believe these people are an asset to this country???

They certainly weren't in Mexico...

Funny part is that in Mexico almost every (at least professional) can speak English, yet the average Mexican immigrant has a difficult time learning English (if at all)...

The United States has become a melting pot for other nations undesirables...

I don't have a problem if those who wish to escape authoritarian governments wish to embrace and enjoy freedom and capitalism, however when they come here just to steal a job because they're too stupid to be productive in their own nation of origin, or come here to abuse our safety nets - they can get the fuck out...

Illegals only come here because progressives ALLOW them to vote and live for free... They want the votes..

Yep...our immigration policy of allowing uneducated, low skilled and sometimes disease ridden people to come here to take low wage jobs from Americans is an easy way for our enemies to destroy us from within.

Democrats in charge want to destroy us from within to start over with "their system."

Yeah Mexico sends us their undesirables ....

If these people are too stupid to work in Mexico, what makes the American progressive believe these people are an asset to this country???

They certainly weren't in Mexico...

Funny part is that in Mexico almost every (at least professional) can speak English, yet the average Mexican immigrant has a difficult time learning English (if at all)...

The United States has become a melting pot for other nations undesirables...

I don't have a problem if those who wish to escape authoritarian governments wish to embrace and enjoy freedom and capitalism, however when they come here just to steal a job because they're too stupid to be productive in their own nation of origin, or come here to abuse our safety nets - they can get the fuck out...

Illegals only come here because progressives ALLOW them to vote and live for free... They want the votes..

the Republicans aint doing much about it themselves....blame for this goes to both sides not one.....

Mexico has a very bad illegal immigration problem. That's why they have fences and military on THEIR southern border. You should check out their immigration laws. America would do well to emulate them.

What I said was...
Mexico has the highest standard of living and the lowest unemployment rate of ANY country south of our border.
If you want to dispute that, please feel free.

The last I looked the countries south of Mexico's border wasn't posing any issues for us so I don't know where the hell THAT came from. And if I was going to "emulate" another country it sure as hell wouldn't be Mexico.

Many families live in total poverty and children are compelled to work on the streets in order to supplement the family income.

The Mexican standard of living is way below the US or Europe

Mexico is one of the 4 worst countries in Latin America for income distribution.

Mexico factfile - Mexican Statistics -Income & Poverty in Mexico

Now you can emulate them all you want but, unlike you, I don't consider Mexico to be any kind of role model for America. But you can sure knock yourself out.

the Republicans aint doing much about it themselves....blame for this goes to both sides not one.....

True that! After the 1986 amnesty there has been a concerted effort by BOTH parties to leave the door open and NOT enforce the laws that were put on the books to stop future illegal immigration.

That has resulted in 30 million more illegal aliens now residing in our nation.

Good job, Globalists!!

One would think this would be a good time to round a few up...

Nope - I bet they have the overwhelming support of the Berkeley students...

Those are the Berkeley students supporting the illegals! They are studying at Berkeley courtesy liberal finance regulations that provide a "free" education to anyone who is unwilling to pay for it themselves.

Uhhh....If you're referring to the picture you won't find it anywhere in the OP link. Sorry you're so easily duped.

What I said was... If you want to dispute that, please feel free.

The last I looked the countries south of Mexico's border wasn't posing any issues for us so I don't know where the hell THAT came from. And if I was going to "emulate" another country it sure as hell wouldn't be Mexico.

Mexico is one of the 4 worst countries in Latin America for income distribution.

Now you can emulate them all you want but, unlike you, I don't consider Mexico to be any kind of role model for America. But you can sure knock yourself out.

Goose i believe he was talking about their Immigration policy....

Yeah, those damn Democrats sure are soft on illegal immigration. :cuckoo:

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants : NPR

The last I looked the countries south of Mexico's border wasn't posing any issues for us so I don't know where the hell THAT came from.
You really haven't looked very hard, do you have any clue where MS-13 came from?
And if I was going to "emulate" another country it sure as hell wouldn't be Mexico.
What I said was "You should check out their immigration laws. America would do well to emulate them."

But higher than any other country south of our border, which is what I said to begin with.

Where did I mention income distribution?

What I said was... If you want to dispute that, please feel free.

Goose i believe he was talking about their Immigration policy....

Ok. My bad. But on the other hand we can look at what a tough anti-immigration policy did to Georgia. Pretty much decimated their crops.

Georgia blames immigration law for farm losses | The Raw Story

And let's not forget:

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama says he backs immigration reform, announcing last month an initiative to ease deportation policies, but he has sent home over 1 million illegal immigrants in 2-1/2 years -- on pace to deport more in one term than George W. Bush did in two.

Analysis: Obama deportations raise immigration policy questions | Reuters

As I said, the problem with the 1986 amnesty was the subsequent non-enforcement of the laws that were included in the Act.

Forum List

Back