Fired illegal aliens march on Berkeley steel plant!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Fired workers march on Berkeley steel plant - Marin Independent Journal

daylaborersxi6.jpg

You're right. That picture wasn't anywhere in the article. And when you put that picture along side the "exclamation point" in the thread title you could come up with a vastly different view than what actually happened.

From the link......

Along with their supporters, about 200 former Pacific Steel workers who recently lost their jobs after an immigration audit marched from downtown Berkeley on Friday morning to the steel plant in a peaceful protest of immigration laws.

Having said that I agree with the audits and believe that the company should be prosecuted for hiring illegal immigrants.

The man was fired after working there 12 years?

Now one can only hope that the CEO of the company will be summarily hanged in the public square, too right?

Or is only the Mexicans who are somehow responsible for this problem and NOT the citizens who hired over 200 illegals?

Last edited:
I'd like to see our existing laws enforced on both the workers and their criminal employer. The law says $10,000 X 200 illegal workers = $2 million dollars that I'm sure could be put to good use in ICE.

It would be appropriate to perp walk the CEO right into jail, also. 200 counts could get him a pretty long stretch in the slammer. IMHO, it couldn't happen to a more deserving fella.

Now one can only hope that the CEO of the company will be summarily hanged in the public square, too right?

Or is only the Mexicans who are somehow responsible for this problem and NOT the citizens who hired over 200 illegals?
I'd like to see both punished. How about you?

Deporting the illegal is punishment enough. I have a hard time faulting someone who wasn't lucky enough to be born here and is simply doing exactly what I would do in his shoes. Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

How about you? Wouldn't YOU do the same thing that the illegals are doing if that was the only way to provide for your family?

Deporting the illegal is punishment enough. I have a hard time faulting someone who wasn't lucky enough to be born here and is simply doing exactly what I would do in his shoes. Whatever it takes to feed, clothe and house my family.

How about you? Wouldn't YOU do the same thing that the illegals are doing if that was the only way to provide for your family?
You do know there are legal ways to provide for your family, right?

The only way to provide for their families?? You really believe that shit? Mexico has the highest standard of living and the lowest unemployment rate of ANY country south of our border. They come, not to 'feed their families', but to gorge themselves on all the benefits that our country lavishes on them. And why not? After 20 years they can go back home to Mexico, buy themselves a couple hundred acres of good land, build a nice rancho and live the VERY good life for several generations.

All the while knowing that America bought it for them with their stupidity.

No shit?

I'd like to see our existing laws enforced on both the workers and their criminal employer. The law says $10,000 X 200 illegal workers = $2 million dollars that I'm sure could be put to good use in ICE.

It would be appropriate to perp walk the CEO right into jail, also. 200 counts could get him a pretty long stretch in the slammer. IMHO, it couldn't happen to a more deserving fella.

I guess ewe know don't ewe that if and when employer's try to check an illegals status the aclu and the doj come in and sue them saying they're racist profilers and that the ONLY people who can enforce illegals is the doj,, who of course choose not tew don't ewe?

No shit?
If the only way for me to provide for my family was to break the law, I fucked up royally somewhere. :cool:

The only way to provide for their families?? You really believe that shit? Mexico has the highest standard of living and the lowest unemployment rate of ANY country south of our border. They come, not to 'feed their families', but to gorge themselves on all the benefits that our country lavishes on them. And why not? After 20 years they can go back home to Mexico, buy themselves a couple hundred acres of good land, build a nice rancho and live the VERY good life for several generations.

All the while knowing that America bought it for them with their stupidity.

There's about 53 thousand new job openings in Mexico or so I hear. :eusa_angel:

I guess ewe know don't ewe that if and when employer's try to check an illegals status the aclu and the doj come in and sue them saying they're racist profilers and that the ONLY people who can enforce illegals is the doj,, who of course choose not tew don't ewe?

It wasnt that long ago that democrats threatened any employer with legal action if they fired an illegal.

Bernie Thompson was the guy.

I know quite well what the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations have said and done on enforcement of our current immigration laws. I'm also VERY aware of what the illegal alien apologists industry have been doing for the last 20+ years. I've been active in the fight for immigration enforcement for more than a decade. My bonafides have been posted here before.

WTF have EWE done?

It wasnt that long ago that democrats threatened any employer with legal action if they fired an illegal.

Bernie Thompson was the guy.

They talk out of both sides of they ass don't they?

Yep.

In the article? One of the interviewed summed it up...

De La Fuente said the Obama administration was conducting similar raids around the country because "it's a presidential election year."

Forum List

Back