Fired For Encouraging Law Enforcement

Her job is to teach- end of story

She was on her own time.
where in this article does it say that

Know anything about first-graders? You don't have time to play on Facebook.

In any case, it doesn't change the fucked-up attitude that permeates public education admins today.

She was on her own time.

In any case, it doesn't change the fucked-up attitude that permeates public education admins today.
Just what does that have to do with public education. Most public schools are quite good, the problems are occurring in the inner cities

She was on her own time.

Billy, you know I agree with you that she is wronged, but she is not fired. She is on 'administrative leave'. And you are right that just because she is a teacher does not mean her political opinions are invalid. Matter of fact, she put her name to her beliefs, which makes her braver than most of us here.

That being said, I also hope nobody listens to the foaming xenophobic witch. Being spied upon by a neighbor is not a good thought. Awfully 'communistic' don't you think? Goes hand in hand with discrediting as corrupt the judicial and the press that guarantee the balance necessary to maintain a Democratic Republic.

She was on her own time.

Billy, you know I agree with you that she is wronged, but she is not fired. She is on 'administrative leave'. And you are right that just because she is a teacher does not mean her political opinions are invalid. Matter of fact, she put her name to her beliefs, which makes her braver than most of us here.

That being said, I also hope nobody listens to the foaming xenophobic witch. Being spied upon by a neighbor is not a good thought. Awfully 'communistic' don't you think? Goes hand in hand with discrediting as corrupt the judicial and the press that guarantee the balance necessary to maintain a Democratic Republic.

They are not "neighbors". They are illegal aliens.

She was on her own time.

They are not "neighbors". They are illegal aliens.
no dikwad, they are children

Forum List

Back