Fired For Confederate Flag, He Sues

No manufactured anything, Bigfoot: the Army of Northern Virginia was officered by slave holders to perpetuate the southern system. The Stars and Bars symbolize that, always will.

Yes, it does to some. To others it represents something else entirely. So pussyass bitches like you ought to shut your claptrap and respect ideas that do not conform to your ridiculously narrow, self-righteous view of the world.

You truly need to apply that to your attitude, Pho_king. Yes, some believe in the southern myth, but that's all it is: a south that never really existed.

No manufactured anything, Bigfoot: the Army of Northern Virginia was officered by slave holders to perpetuate the southern system. The Stars and Bars symbolize that, always will.

Yes, it does to some. To others it represents something else entirely. So pussyass bitches like you ought to shut your claptrap and respect ideas that do not conform to your ridiculously narrow, self-righteous view of the world.

You truly need to apply that to your attitude, Pho_king. Yes, some believe in the southern myth, but that's all it is: a south that never really existed.

Number one. I, unlike you, am not a pussyass bitch.
Number two. I do not posess a claptrap. I have a mouth.
Number three. You are not an authority on anything, so your views on why lots of people venerate the confederate flag is irrelevant. Although I do think you can emit from your claptrap some knowledge regarding why other pussyass bitches might piss and moan about such displays.

You are nothing like me, and that is your loss.

Your mouth only yammers.

I know far more than you, and if you pay attention, you may learn.

Number three. You are not an authority on anything, so your views on why lots of people venerate the confederate flag is irrelevant. Although I do think you can emit from your claptrap some knowledge regarding why other pussyass bitches might piss and moan about such displays.

Your mouth only yammers.

You have the knowledge and values of the loser class. The only teachings you could possibly impart to me are lessons in just how little I want my world to be like yours. And yes, that is a lecture I read in your every post. :clap2:

The Confederate flag represents the people who believed in "States Rights" as per the Constitution.

No the Confederate flag was a battlefield flag. Apparently the people who fired him don't know that either. And they are educators go figure.

The article I read didn't specify which Confederate flag he had

I seriously doubt it was anything but the Battle Flag. 99% of the PC haters of all things Confederate wouldn't recognize the Bonnie Blue or First National flags as having anything to do with the Confederacy. Just for the edification of all the anti-Confederate bigots here, the "Stars and Bars" is the First National Confederate flag, NOT the Battle Flag (the only correct other name for the Battle Flag is the "Southern Cross"); you historical illiterates, both your ignorance AND your bigotry are showing (as usual).

Incidentally, the vast majority of the Union soldiers you revere, RESPECTED their Confederate counterparts; such a pity their ungrateful progeny and the rest of the Northern riff-raff can't bring themselves to do the same, with respect to brave men who also happen to be American Veterans themselves, by act of congress. Doubters are encouraged to read Gen. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain's account of the surrender at Appomattox, Just for the record, the Confederate Battle Flag is a soldier's flag, born on the battlefield, not the bastard child of politicians, and should not be displayed with ANY slogan written across it, should not be worn on clothing except as part of an official organizational emblem, and should never be used to taunt, threaten or degrade ANYONE. I find it the height of hypocrisy that the High Priests of PC and "diversity" STILL can't manage to keep their grubby political paws off my heritage. You have tried to extirpate that heritage and history for 150 years; you have utterly failed; and you will continue to fail, until you learn to leave us the hell alone. What's ironic, is that people who have not got one leaf of Confederate heritage in their own family tree have chosen to adopt that flag, simply (I suspect), because they know how much it pisses off liberals!

Your postings only prove my point that you know nothing of importance.

Yammer, yammer, yammer.

Now grow up, pay attention, and learn.

Your mouth only yammers.

You have the knowledge and values of the loser class. The only teachings you could possibly impart to me are lessons in just how little I want my world to be like yours. And yes, that is a lecture I read in your every post. :clap2:

Your postings only prove my point that you know nothing of importance.

Yammer, yammer, yammer.

Now grow up, pay attention, and learn.

Your mouth only yammers.

I have paid attention and learned. And what I have learned about you is that you would fit right in as an OWS squatter. You would also fit in well at most any
State fair restroom, down there with the other shits.

Forum List

Back