Fired For Confederate Flag, He Sues

You have every right to fly it despite your manufactured crap of a defense for it.

I defend the plaintiff in the suit. I just think he is a jerk.

The Confederate flag has never represented anything to me other then the brave men who fought and died carrying it.

If someone had been waving it when they burned a cross in your yard, you might feel differently.

But everyone should think and feel exactly like you do, if they don't, they're racist assholes.

I bet hundreds of crosses have been burnt in your front yard while the confederate flag flew in the breeze. Give me a break, and stop whining.

There isn't a thing wrong with flying the Confederate flag if that is what someone chooses to do. It is a good flag with a historical significance that hasn't much at all to do with this manufactured political slavery crap. If that crap didn't get blacks free shit we wouldn't even hear about it any more. Get over it, stop killing each other and become citizens. Geez, blacks have whined "give me free shit, give me free shit. We were slaves, give us free shit" enough already. It is time they stopped feeling sorry for themselves and got busy bettering their lives as Americans.

You have every right to fly it despite your manufactured crap of a defense for it.

If someone had been waving it when they burned a cross in your yard, you might feel differently.

But everyone should think and feel exactly like you do, if they don't, they're racist assholes.

I bet hundreds of crosses have been burnt in your front yard while the confederate flag flew in the breeze. Give me a break, and stop whining.

There isn't a thing wrong with flying the Confederate flag if that is what someone chooses to do. It is a good flag with a historical significance that hasn't much at all to do with this manufactured political slavery crap. If that crap didn't get blacks free shit we wouldn't even hear about it any more. Get over it, stop killing each other and become citizens. Geez, blacks have whined "give me free shit, give me free shit. We were slaves, give us free shit" enough already. It is time they stopped feeling sorry for themselves and got busy bettering their lives as Americans.

Give me free shit, I think someone, somewhere was a slave and I'm black. I wants me free shit!

You wants a moral conscience and a human brain.

Give me free shit, I think someone, somewhere was a slave and I'm black. I wants me free shit!

You wants a moral conscience and a human brain.

No, I want Obama to pay my rent and the government should pay my rent because I know someone who said that a few generations ago there were slaves around. Now pony up my check and some food stamps.

Sunni Man, you are anti-American values to your bone. Move along.
Flag waving nitwits like you who have never read the Constitution are the real anti-Americans. :cool:

It's odd that a goofy convert to a fascist, totalitarian politico-religious ideology would be commenting about the U.S. constitution.

The hate and war manual inspired by muhammud (swish), is completely opposed to the values and ethics outlined in the constitution.

The Confederate flag represents the people who believed in "States Rights" as per the Constitution.

No the Confederate flag was a battlefield flag. Apparently the people who fired him don't know that either. And they are educators go figure.

Forum List

Back