Firearm confiscation...

0004_come_and_take_it_sticker_jpg_2000x.jpg
OK. Address?
Only a fool would register firearms...
But would one not also be a fool; for applying for a concealed carry permit? It’s nearly as good as registering that you own a gun...
And seriously... What gun owner owns “A” gun...?
Depends on the state... Here in South Dakota and it takes about two minutes to get a concealed weapons permit and you don’t list any weapons owned.

If that’s their plan it would destroy the USA.
Yeah, a country without 30,000 plus gun homicides a year would be utterly fucked.
Only a fucking fool would think that more frivolous gun control laws would save a single soul.
We have much bigger fish to fry… Take your pick
http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

Medical errors are basically murder… A much larger number
http://www.romans322.com/medical-errors.html

But would one not also be a fool; for applying for a concealed carry permit? It’s nearly as good as registering that you own a gun...
Depends on the state... Here in South Dakota and it takes about two minutes to get a concealed weapons permit and you don’t list any weapons owned.
But you announce yourself as a near certain gun owner... The fact that one is required to get “permitted” to excersize a basic right, speaks volumes about the reality of it being a “right” in fact...

But you announce yourself as a near certain gun owner... The fact that one is required to get “permitted” to excersize a basic right, speaks volumes about the reality of it being a “right” in fact...
True, A person should not have to Apply for something that’s already a given right.

Good look with that. You will get you’re civil war for sure.

The Senate will never pass it and also The Donald could Veto anything, as I read it if something is passed in The House it then goes to The Senate and then they have to pass it and it then goes to The White House and The Donald either signs it into law or Vetoes it. The House cannot make laws without Senate and also Presidential approval.
Lol
I figured as much
All out Forcible firearm confiscation...

Democrats Plan to Pursue Most Aggressive Gun-Control Legislation in Decades
And you still believe this crap? Or is it a gun dealer fear-mongering the clientele again?

The Senate will never pass it and also The Donald could Veto anything, as I read it if something is passed in The House it then goes to The Senate and then they have to pass it and it then goes to The White House and The Donald either signs it into law or Vetoes it. The House cannot make laws without Senate and also Presidential approval.

It should be a wake-up call for independents and libertarians to think about in 2020 with regard to if they are willing to risk losing their right to own a firearm by voting 3rd party. It would be foolish to not think if democrats won in 2020 that they wouldn't hesitate to put together some form of executive order to confiscate/ban firearms.

Jeez, the Federal Government CANNOT confiscate or even outlaw handguns and hunting rifles or shotguns, period. The Spreading of more of this hate only gets more people killed. IF you are that afraid of something like this happening look to your local governments because they DO have that right using various methods that have all been discussed here. But the Federal Government cannot do any of this. So come out from under that bed, the Dem Control of the US House of Representatives has nothing to gun regulation and NO President can use an EO to do it either. How the Brady Bill snuck by is beyond me. It should have been contested right away and overturned. But it was never contested and allowed to just run out the clock. I don't see that happening ever again. Where were YOU when that law was in affect?

The federal government can do and will do whatever they allow themselves power to do.

And FTR I don't own guns and have never fired a gun. My son has told me I could pass as a liberal with my lack of knowledge and irrational fear about guns.

It should be a wake-up call for independents and libertarians to think about in 2020 with regard to if they are willing to risk losing their right to own a firearm by voting 3rd party. It would be foolish to not think if democrats won in 2020 that they wouldn't hesitate to put together some form of executive order to confiscate/ban firearms.

Jeez, the Federal Government CANNOT confiscate or even outlaw handguns and hunting rifles or shotguns, period. The Spreading of more of this hate only gets more people killed. IF you are that afraid of something like this happening look to your local governments because they DO have that right using various methods that have all been discussed here. But the Federal Government cannot do any of this. So come out from under that bed, the Dem Control of the US House of Representatives has nothing to gun regulation and NO President can use an EO to do it either. How the Brady Bill snuck by is beyond me. It should have been contested right away and overturned. But it was never contested and allowed to just run out the clock. I don't see that happening ever again. Where were YOU when that law was in affect?

The federal government can do and will do whatever they allow themselves power to do.

And FTR I don't own guns and have never fired a gun. My son has told me I could pass as a liberal with my lack of knowledge and irrational fear about guns.
The anti-gun nutters like Daryl let the Federal government/deep state tell them what to think.

Forum List

Back