Fire Them All

Neither did I. I know Trump is stupid, really stupid, but I did not think he could be that stupid. I said from the beginning that I seriously doubted Trump colluded with the Russians, but that I suspected Manafort and Stone. Now I am beginning to believe the Manchurian Candidate knew all along, too.

Some shitbag nothing like you calling a multi-billionaire President a "loser" is comedy GOLD.
lol.gif

Oooooooh. He's rich! Let's suck his cock!

I doubt the Manchurian Candidate is a multi billionaire.

His money is ill gotten. Mine isn't. I am not surprised you gullible Chumps worship the guy who hoaxed you, too. Not surprised in the least. The sun rising in the east every morning is more surprising than your devotion to a deceiver, a liar, a hypocrite, a thief, and a traitor.

Neither did I. I know Trump is stupid, really stupid, but I did not think he could be that stupid. I said from the beginning that I seriously doubted Trump colluded with the Russians, but that I suspected Manafort and Stone. Now I am beginning to believe the Manchurian Candidate knew all along, too.

Some shitbag nothing like you calling a multi-billionaire President "stupid" is comedy GOLD.
lol.gif

If you didn't know he's stupid before his interview with the NYT, that's proof of it.

He's not a "multi-billionaire" and his money was given to him. In point of fact, he has failed at almost everything he has done himself. Just like he is not failing at what he thought would be an easy job.

Last edited:
Man, this shit is hilarious. Trump's Chumps still haven't caught on they were hoaxed by the New York liberal Democrat in pseudocon clothing, and so they are blaming everyone else around him.

Priceless.

The Emperor Has No Clothes
It is sort of like Clinton. If you didn't know he was porking every woman who stood still long enough for him to drop trou, you weren't paying attention. If you didn't know Trump owes the Russians at least a billion, you weren't paying attention to what his two sons said, and what Jared has been up to with his own real estate. However, getting a bj from an freaking INTERN in the OVAL OFFICE?! Repeatedly for his entire staff to know? WTF. I have to admit I really didn't think Trump was stupid enough to have meetings with Russians explicitly to accept help in winning an election.

There was something he said in the NYT interview that was the tip off that he knew what Little DonDon was doing. Actually, it seemed like he was saying he had sent him to meet with them. That's a lot more likely than almost anything else. Then there's the fact that he promised a bombshell he never delivered. Everyone thought that was just another trump lie.

Comes the Revolution ...

Round up the democrats in DC, the senators and congressmen and put them in a reopened Alcatraz. Round up the crooked phony journalists and send them as fresh meat to Pelican Bay.

THEN it will be possible to sort out the nation's political morass.

Forum List

Back