*Fire The *F*ing Teachers Not Working!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. *F*ing Fire anyone who didn't show up for work.:evil:
2. And if they want their jobs back, if they are worth a shit teachers, re-hire them at half the pay.
3. Its bullshit they walked out, and they know it!:evil:
4. There's plenty of qualified teachers looking for work.:clap2::clap2::clap2: give em a chance.
5. Lets hire them, and shit can all those who walked out!
5. (a) This link shows how they will practice fraud in order to not take responsibility for their actions, using a fake doctors note to abandon the poor children, who are stupid because they can't teach worth a shit, and its all the teachers fault who are stupid themselves.
6. LinkLhttp://maciverinstitute.com/2011/02/fake-doctors-notes-being-handed-out-at-wisconsin-gov-union-rally/

" [Madison, WI] As tens of thousands of public employees skipped work this week to attend protest rallies outside the Wisconsin State Capitol, many wondered if they would face any disciplinary action for unexcused absences.

On Saturday, a group of men and women in lab coats purporting to be doctors were handing out medical excuse notes, without examining the ‘patients.’

“I asked this doctor what he was doing and he told me they were handing out excuses to people who were feeling sick due to emotional, mental or financial distress,” said Christian Hartsock. “They never performed an exam–he asked me how I was feeling today and I said I’m from California and I’m not used to the cold, so he handed me a note.”

Another woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said they were handing out excuses like they were leaflets.

“I asked if they were handing out doctors’ excuses and a guy said yes and asked me if I needed one,” she said. “When I told them I needed one for February 16 and 17th, he wondered if I wanted to come back here for the protests next week.”

What happened next?

“I said, ‘sure,’ and I received a doctor’s note for the 16th through the 25th of February, without a medical exam.”

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Enforce the freaking law. Sick-outs are illegal. Dicipline every public worker who called in sick and fire the coward democrats who abandoned their posts in the state capital for a bar somewhere in Illinois..

Sorry bout that,

1. *F*ing Fire anyone who didn't show up for work.:evil:
2. And if they want their jobs back, if they are worth a shit teachers, re-hire them at half the pay.
3. Its bullshit they walked out, and they know it!:evil:
4. There's plenty of qualified teachers looking for work.:clap2::clap2::clap2: give em a chance.
5. Lets hire them, and shit can all those who walked out!
5. (a) This link shows how they will practice fraud in order to not take responsibility for their actions, using a fake doctors note to abandon the poor children, who are stupid because they can't teach worth a shit, and its all the teachers fault who are stupid themselves.
6. LinkLhttp://maciverinstitute.com/2011/02/fake-doctors-notes-being-handed-out-at-wisconsin-gov-union-rally/

" [Madison, WI] As tens of thousands of public employees skipped work this week to attend protest rallies outside the Wisconsin State Capitol, many wondered if they would face any disciplinary action for unexcused absences.

On Saturday, a group of men and women in lab coats purporting to be doctors were handing out medical excuse notes, without examining the ‘patients.’

“I asked this doctor what he was doing and he told me they were handing out excuses to people who were feeling sick due to emotional, mental or financial distress,” said Christian Hartsock. “They never performed an exam–he asked me how I was feeling today and I said I’m from California and I’m not used to the cold, so he handed me a note.”

Another woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said they were handing out excuses like they were leaflets.

“I asked if they were handing out doctors’ excuses and a guy said yes and asked me if I needed one,” she said. “When I told them I needed one for February 16 and 17th, he wondered if I wanted to come back here for the protests next week.”

What happened next?

“I said, ‘sure,’ and I received a doctor’s note for the 16th through the 25th of February, without a medical exam.”

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the teachers r working - and hard too - its what they teach our children that is the problem - like global warming & capitalism is evil & mao was a great man & how some forms of life change their sex and american businesses are greedy and oil is evil- the list goes on !

Forum List

Back