Fire sale...

you think? thats laughable.

Bonds ans ETF's are the #1 safe haven/s during corrections ... TIPS too.

now go pretend you're not a fucking idiot.
Safe Havens for career politicians maybe, not for successful people. dip shit
Donald Trump would be a fucking moron to liquidate his businesses and put into a bond, he would have nothing after a couple years… Fact

keep spouting your bullsht,you're getting dumber every post.

successful people dont protect their investment portfolio . BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nah, they sure don't, thats why they're successful.

YA DUMBASS !
Trump just needs to keep the things the way they are which are absolutely legal and let his kids run it, much better than any fucking bond.
Typical of you progressives wanting to redistribute other people's wealth…:lmao::fu:

TDTFW ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anyway, would that not be a conflict of interest for a government official, an elected government official putting money into bonds - government controlled bonds… I don't think I would trust that shit

clueless ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Safe Havens for career politicians maybe, not for successful people. dip shit
Donald Trump would be a fucking moron to liquidate his businesses and put into a bond, he would have nothing after a couple years… Fact

successful people dont protect their investment portfolio . BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YA DUMBASS !
Trump just needs to keep the things the way they are which are absolutely legal and let his kids run it, much better than any fucking bond.
Typical of you progressives wanting to redistribute other people's wealth…:lmao::fu:

Anyway, would that not be a conflict of interest for a government official, an elected government official putting money into bonds - government controlled bonds… I don't think I would trust that shit

What is clueless is a conservative trusting the federal government… conservative citizens will get fucked every time by the federal government.
There is nothing secure about government controlled bonds

YA DUMBASS !

What is clueless is a conservative trusting the federal government… conservative citizens will get fucked every time by the federal government.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT ... clueless conservative ,,,

I show you the difference, and you're still stuck on stupid.

Be proud, moron.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT ... clueless conservative ,,,

I show you the difference, and you're still stuck on stupid.

Be proud, moron.
And yet you have no proof of what you say, what kind of moron will advise someone to destroy their financial livelihood for the fucking political sake of trusting government controlled bonds?

Government controlled(so called backed bonds:lmao:) bonds… Are controlled by the federal government who happens to be bankrupt.
They are not worth the paper they are printed on because that's all they are is printed paper nothing is backing them… Fact
They are like income tax the fucking government holds your income tax gaining you no interest off of it all year giving you back just the principle that is fucked up beyond measure… Fact

Last edited:
This is how corrupt progressives are, they want Trump to divest everything into something like so-called government backed Bonds. So doing that he would have to sell his assets for pennies on the dollar because those assets without his name on them or all but worthless. Then he would have to rely on the security of the federal government which ever one that has half of a brain cell knows they cannot be trusted.
And selling for less than they're worth would be the only way to appear not getting paid for play… that's why legally there is no way there can be conflict of interest when it comes to the president of the United States.

This is how corrupt progressives are, they want Trump to divest everything into something like so-called government backed Bonds. So doing that he would have to sell his assets for pennies on the dollar because those assets without his name on them or all but worthless. Then he would have to rely on the security of the federal government which ever one that has half of a brain cell knows they cannot be trusted.
And selling for less than they're worth would be the only way to appear not getting paid for play… that's why legally there is no way there can be conflict of interest when it comes to the president of the United States.

youre so fucking dumb its pathetic.

I gave you examples of bonds that werent tbonds, and it flew right over your pointed head.

and retards like you want to control the country?

like I said, you're laughable.

crawl back under your rock before you implode with ignorance.

I find it funny that Americans want Donald Trump whether they like him or not to sell off and destroy his life's work and put the liquid assets into something beyond financially stupid like bonds...
Anyone that would advise someone to do something like that should be put Out of their and everyone else's misery…. Typical of progressives on finances don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

And if his kids do not perform well after eight years running the company… They're fired:lmao:
Which Americans are demanding Trumpet do that?

youre so fucking dumb its pathetic.

I gave you examples of bonds that werent tbonds, and it flew right over your pointed head.

and retards like you want to control the country?

like I said, you're laughable.

crawl back under your rock before you implode with ignorance.
OK genius tell me what you would do why would you trust Bonds?

I find it funny that Americans want Donald Trump whether they like him or not to sell off and destroy his life's work and put the liquid assets into something beyond financially stupid like bonds...
Anyone that would advise someone to do something like that should be put Out of their and everyone else's misery…. Typical of progressives on finances don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

And if his kids do not perform well after eight years running the company… They're fired:lmao:
Well, the progressives want him to divest even though legally there is no call for that. Divesting means big ol' bankruptcy losses

Well, the progressives want him to divest even though legally there is no call for that. Divesting means big ol' bankruptcy losses
Yet that is not describing any certain person, it is a generality..

Every progressive in the Senate is trying to get him to do what they want him to do… Redistribute

Every progressive in the Senate is trying to get him to do what they want him to do… Redistribute
Yet that is not what Trump did..Do you not have any proof of your claim?

Yet that is not what Trump did..Do you not have any proof of your claim?
Of course he is not going to fuck himself over and Divest...
Just go on the Clinton news network website, there's a least a dozen snowflakes on their insisting that is the only way he can lead...

But I could have sworn he said he didn't care about his businesses. He only cares about the country.
His company doing good is good for the country… Fact
The federal government and the country are not one in the same...
If he liquidated his assets into bonds he would be broke within a year or two… Fact

Failed business jokes are good for the country. You're right.

Forum List

Back