Fire Protection Engineer: 9/11 BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW

YOU PROVIDED NO LINK..REMEMBER
My post was in direct response to your claim the article in question did not have any codes in it. IF you had read the article as you claimed, you would have recognized it. How was I to know you were going to whine like a little bitch just because someone didn't RE-LINK a post you already claimed to have read? Now ask me if I care! :lol: You making excuses for your bullshit lies doesn't cut it. It doesn't change the FACT the article contained CODE CHANGES that you claimed were never made. :lol:

And you did claim I changed it.

NO I CLAIMED YOU OMITTED IT, CUT IT OUT IN YOUR CUT&PASTE. AS YOU ADMIT YOU DID

I've already posted the proof you specify fire codes as omitted, not the entire title. Keep lying, fuckface! I love it when truthtards have meltdowns when exposed to their own dishonesty.

good ,so you admit deleting the entire title

YOU PROVIDED NO LINK..REMEMBER
My post was in direct response to your claim the article in question did not have any codes in it. IF you had read the article as you claimed, you would have recognized it. How was I to know you were going to whine like a little bitch just because someone didn't RE-LINK a post you already claimed to have read? Now ask me if I care! :lol: You making excuses for your bullshit lies doesn't cut it. It doesn't change the FACT the article contained CODE CHANGES that you claimed were never made. :lol:

NO I CLAIMED YOU OMITTED IT, CUT IT OUT IN YOUR CUT&PASTE. AS YOU ADMIT YOU DID

I've already posted the proof you specify fire codes as omitted, not the entire title. Keep lying, fuckface! I love it when truthtards have meltdowns when exposed to their own dishonesty.

good ,so you admit deleting the entire title

I never stated otherwise. I did post the title when you tried to pretend it still wasn't code changes and were just recommendations. Why are you dancing around like a little girl afraid of a spider instead of growing a pair of balls and admitting to the truth? Oh right. You're incapable of growing a pair. You were emasculated a long time ago and now must serve the conspiracy theories rather than serve the truth. Sad. Very very sad.

Forum List

Back