Fire Protection Engineer: 9/11 BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW

What's the matter Mr. Jones? Got your ass handed to you and then you run away?

LOL, hardly in fact there are a few examples of buildings constructed of steel that burned far longer then ANY of the WTC buildings, and they did not collapse do to fire, that is the point. NIST lies, and so do you.

Ah. Once again you underline and emphasize the utterly retarded truthtard tactic of pretending every building should react the same regardless of construction, material, or circumstances. Only a truthtard would be so ignorant as to think an extremely complex structure such as a building should behave exactly like a completely unrelated structure under completely unrelated circumstances. :lol: You fuckers sure are good for a laugh. Other than that you aren't worth shit.

What's the matter you can't answer the question you worthless troll?
You're a fucking disgraceful joke, and like always you run from a legitimate question like the pussy that you are and have always been.
Fire and steel in all the buildings in question is the common factor dumb shit, not geographical locale, nor height, nor complexity of design, but FIRE AND STEEL. Get it know? So one more chance to explain away the fact other steel buildings did not collapse do to fire...in a uniform manner..producing 2.25 secs. of free fall...with molten metal material that burned for months under it..
Go ahead last chance.

Sorry fuckstick, but you're wrong. He doesn't get into WTC7 until later in that video and until that point is talking about all three. Hence the quote he makes starting at 1:10.

Did you see what I bolded and enlarged for you? Not WTC7 or one building. "THESE BUILDINGS."

You're a fucking moron. He doesn't start talking about WTC7 until 1:18.

LOL, hardly in fact there are a few examples of buildings constructed of steel that burned far longer then ANY of the WTC buildings, and they did not collapse do to fire, that is the point. NIST lies, and so do you.

How do you explain how the steel in the Windsor Tower fire in Madrid partially collapsed?

I thought steel wasn't bothered by fire?

Sorry fuckstick, but you're wrong. He doesn't get into WTC7 until later in that video and until that point is talking about all three. Hence the quote he makes starting at 1:10.

Did you see what I bolded and enlarged for you? Not WTC7 or one building. "THESE BUILDINGS."

Are you saying that structural steel buildings will react the exact same way in any fire regardless of design?

Yes or no?

Furthermore, he said SIMILAR STRUCTURES.

So what is SIMILAR about them? Can you answer the question?

Are you saying that structural steel buildings will react the exact same way in any fire regardless of design?

Yes or no?

I am talking about the steel used in the buildings in question, is it different then what was used in WTC 7?

Yes or no?

I am talking about the steel used in the buildings in question, is it different then what was used in WTC 7?

THE LOADS AND DESIGNS ARE DIFFERENT!!!!!

What the hell don't you get?????

From what you are saying, just because the same steel is used, it doesn't matter what the design is. You are saying that ANY building constructed of steel will react the same exact way in a fire REGARDLESS OF DESIGN.

This is complete idiocy.

:cuckoo:

Yes or no?

From what you are saying, just because the same steel is used, it doesn't matter what the design is. You are saying that ANY building constructed of steel will react the same exact way in a fire REGARDLESS OF DESIGN.

This is complete idiocy.

According to NIST "thermal expansion" is a possibility in a steel building fire, so why didn't this happen in building fires of much stronger intensity, and duration? That's all I am asking, why do you counter with other questions, and make assumptions, if you honestly do not know just say so.

This is complete idiocy.

According to NIST "thermal expansion" is a possibility in a steel building fire, so why didn't this happen in building fires of much stronger intensity, and duration? That's all I am asking, why do you counter with other questions, and make assumptions, if you honestly do not know just say so.

Let's clarify something before continuing on.

Are you saying thermal expansion didn't occur in these other buildings or COLLAPSE due to thermal expansion didn't occur?

This is complete idiocy.

Are you saying thermal expansion didn't occur in these other buildings or COLLAPSE due to thermal expansion didn't occur?
I am simply asking you why the steel behaved differently at the other buildings, despite them being infernos, and is the steel used in WTC 7 different? Do you know or not?
I can not make my questions anymore clearer then that..WTF?
If you don't know say so.

I am simply asking you why the steel behaved differently at the other buildings, despite them being infernos, and is the steel used in WTC 7 different? Do you know or not?

Ok.

The reason the steel behaved differently is because each and every building is designed to handle stress loads differently.

I'll ask this again.

Let's take two identical columns and secured them in the ground vertically. Let's put a 10,000 lb weight on the top of one. Let's apply a fire to both columns.

Are you telling me that regardless of the weight applied to one column and not the other, that each column will react the same exact way?

I can't be any more clearer than that.

Are you telling me that two different cars will react the same in a crash test because they're both vehicles constructed of steel and aluminum and that design doesn't matter?

Ok.

The reason the steel behaved differently is because each and every building is designed to handle stress loads differently.

I'll ask this again.

Let's take two identical columns and secured them in the ground vertically. Let's put a 10,000 lb weight on the top of one. Let's apply a fire to both columns.

Are you telling me that regardless of the weight applied to one column and not the other, that each column will react the same exact way?

I can't be any more clearer than that.

Are you telling me that two different cars will react the same in a crash test because they're both vehicles constructed of steel and aluminum and that design doesn't matter?

I am simply trying to see if your opinion is that steel used in the buildings where the infernos happened, behaved in a different manner then wtc 7, in so far as the temps reaching a point so as to cause the thermal expansion that is theorized to have caused the 7 buildings demise. If I understand correctly, you have said that thermal expansion in local hotspots in 7, caused the collapse, I then posed the question to you why didn't this expansion cause the total collapse of the infernos, is it because the steel in the infernos behaved differently, ie: no expansion? Despite the much hotter temps and veracity of the fires.

This should answer your questions on the types of steel used.
http://fire.nist.gov/bfrlpubs/fire05/PDF/f05157.pdf
I see you don't really know..What's so hard about saying that??
Very well I will read through this, I did take notice that in the first few pages it states-
"Although ASTM International structural steel standards have evolved since the towers were built, the changes were relatively minor and not significant for estimating mechanical properties"

Regarding specifications of steel grade--
" ...other material properties may not appear in a specification yet are critical in building design ; the most important of those qualities is perhaps the elastic modulus, or stiffness, which DOES NOT appear in specifications because there is little variability amongst the various steel'..

So far I get the impression that steel used in the construction of buildings, are going to have the same properties and standards, and are used throughout the industry.
So why did the steel in the examples of the infernos in question, not behave the same as wtc7?
I'm not done researching, and will continue to learn more about this, but so far one would expect that the same grade/type of steel used in hirise construction would behave the same way.

BTW...Why didn't we see even a partial collapse do to thermal expansion in the N tower in 1975??

Last edited:
He's referring to WTC 7 you disingenuous asshole. And he backs up what I've been trying to tell you, that we would have seen the building come down in a halting manner, or partially collapse, had the fires actually been capable of causing this expansion that NIST theorizes. Instead it came straight down like a CD.
Okay. You seem pretty confident of your position, which suggests you have more than average awareness of the technical aspects of the Buiilding #7 collapse. So please tell us specifically, not categorically, what you believe was done to bring that building down.

I am very interested in what you have to say.

Very well I will read through this, I did take notice that in the first few pages it states-
"Although ASTM International structural steel standards have evolved since the towers were built, the changes were relatively minor and not significant for estimating mechanical properties"

" ...other material properties may not appear in a specification yet are critical in building design ; the most important of those qualities is perhaps the elastic modulus, or stiffness, which DOES NOT appear in specifications because there is little variability amongst the various steel'..

So far I get the impression that steel used in the construction of buildings, are going to have the same properties and standards, and are used throughout the industry.
So why did the steel in the examples of the infernos in question, not behave the same as wtc7?
I'm not done researching, and will continue to learn more about this, but so far one would expect that the same grade/type of steel used in hirise construction would behave the same way.

BTW...Why didn't we see even a partial collapse do to thermal expansion in the N tower in 1975??

You answer my question first.

Let's take two of the same columns and secure them vertically in the ground. One will have a 10,000 lb weight on it while the other one won't. We'll subject both columns to the same fire.

Will the columns behave the same exact way?

Yes or no?

Let's take two of the same columns and secure them vertically in the ground. One will have a 10,000 lb weight on it while the other one won't. We'll subject both columns to the same fire.

Yes or no?

Will the vertical columns somehow remove itself ALL the way down well below the heated section...fast enough for the top floor to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it?

Last edited:

Yes or no?

Will the vertical columns somehow remove itself ALL the way down well below the heated section...fast enough for the top floor to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it?

They don't need to remove themselves. There is no way they could support that kind of weight. It's like a semi truck trying to stop a train. A semi is a formidable obstical, yet a train would barely slow down from the resistance of the semi. So yes. You would expect the top floor to hit the ground ALMOST as fast as a ball would. This is a fact you've been told countless times, yet you still insist it is an unanswered question. :lol: It must truly suck to be so mentally challenged.

Forum List

Back