Fire Protection Engineer: 9/11 BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW

PhysicsExist

Dec 8, 2010
AE911Truth's EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
Scott Grainger - Fire Protection Engineer
This interview is some raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in Architects and Engineer's upcoming hard hitting documentary
"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvWh2aTdCs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Scott Grainger,FPE - Fire Protection Engineer[/ame]

More and more experts stepping up, more and more military officers stepping up, more and more architects and engineers stepping up, more and more actors and artists stepping up, more lawyers, medical professionals, patriots, media pundits, and scientists are stepping up.

Wake up, the truth is coming.

If you are spending so much time on the concept you must have some theory about who is responsible for the destruction of the World Trade center beside the obvious jihad maniacs. The nut cases went to flight school under the noses of the Clinton administration. If Clinton wasn't responsible for the alleged "inside job" .....who was? The IRA, the Bill Ayers remnents of the revolution, the Tim McVeigh faction that couldn't avoid a Police roadblock, the Branch Dividians, the Van Jones Green Movement communist party? Who could have coordinated the actions of a crazy bunch of jihad suicide maniacs with explosive experts?

There is a government within the government that remains in power regardless of who is in office,and the do engage in international covert operations... There are certainly terrorist but with enough money and power it is not hard to manipulate their actions to serve a greater agenda and,these people do not think in terms of nations

There is a government within the government that remains in power regardless of who is in office,and the do engage in international covert operations... There are certainly terrorist but with enough money and power it is not hard to manipulate their actions to serve a greater agenda and,these people do not think in terms of nations

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYfeYhQ9eU]YouTube - JFK speech on secret societies + transcript/subtitles[/ame]

Imagine a govt. that created lies in order to maintain power no matter the toll. Why? power.

Watch The Power of Nightmares."

Understand what happens and react positively.

Good lck.

This interview is some raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in Architects and Engineer's upcoming hard hitting documentary

YouTube - Scott Grainger,FPE - Fire Protection Engineer

More and more experts stepping up, more and more military officers stepping up, more and more architects and engineers stepping up, more and more actors and artists stepping up, more lawyers, medical professionals, patriots, media pundits, and scientists are stepping up.

At 1:07 he says that fires occurred in SIMILAR STRUCTURES...

Can someone please provide me an example of just ONE of these similar structures? I'm sure he CAN'T be wrong. There has to be another 100 story tower built with an all steel structural frame, tube in tube design, and hit by jets in the upper third.

Hmmmm...

I can't seem to find ANY examples.

:confused:

Can someone please provide me an example of just ONE of these similar structures? I'm sure he CAN'T be wrong. There has to be another 100 story tower built with an all steel structural frame, tube in tube design, and hit by jets in the upper third.

Hmmmm...

He's referring to WTC 7 you disingenuous asshole. And he backs up what I've been trying to tell you, that we would have seen the building come down in a halting manner, or partially collapse, had the fires actually been capable of causing this expansion that NIST theorizes. Instead it came straight down like a CD.

Imagine a govt. that created lies in order to maintain power no matter the toll. Why? power.

Watch The Power of Nightmares."

Understand what happens and react positively.

Good lck.

the OCTA'S wont.they wont watch anything that doesnt go along with their version of events.

Hmmmm...

He's referring to WTC 7 you disingenuous asshole. And he backs up what I've been trying to tell you, that we would have seen the building come down in a halting manner, or partially collapse, had the fires actually been capable of causing this expansion that NIST theorizes. Instead it came straight down like a CD.

So what does he base his conclusion on? Is it the same tired, old truthtard bullshit of every building should behave exactly the same regardless of construction, material, and circumstances? It is easy for an igornant prick (all truthtards) to pretend an extremely complex event like the collapse of a 47 story building can be summarized with an opinion, but, like most ignorant pricks, they would be wrong.

And Gamolon has an extremely valid point despite your strong desire not to address it; what does he base his claims on? There haven't been any other collapses like WTC 7, so any claims of what the building "should" have done are nothing but speculation. In other words, bullshit truthtards pretending they actually know something when they are completely and totally ignorant.

BTW, I thought you said the boogiemen that carried out 9/11 didn't want WTC 7 to look like a CD. :lol: Once again you're making a complete jackass out of yourself by making contradictory statements. That usually happens with habitual liars that have no credibility, integrity or honesty try to sound intelligent.... and fail. :lol:

Hmmmm...

I'm not a twoofer, but have come to believe building 7 was a controlled demolition. Though unlike the twoofers I can't say I have a problem with it or really care. I believe it was done more for practicalities sakes rather than having anything to do with some government orchestrated attack.

Hmmmm...

Sorry fuckstick, but you're wrong. He doesn't get into WTC7 until later in that video and until that point is talking about all three. Hence the quote he makes starting at 1:10.

...serious question as to why THESE BUILDINGS collapsed...

Did you see what I bolded and enlarged for you? Not WTC7 or one building. "THESE BUILDINGS."

You're a fucking moron. He doesn't start talking about WTC7 until 1:18.

Remember Building 7 | Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHo5hNCvLb4]YouTube - Help put this TV Ad on the Air -- Go to RememberBuilding7.org[/ame]

Stand up with the 1,474 Architects and Engineers, 80,000+ NYC residents, and victim's family members, who would like a REAL investigation into the 9/11 collapses. An office fire cannot cause a building to free fall into it's own foot print. The only way for a building to free fall into it self is by removing all the support beams and columns simultaneously and in sync. NIST ADMITTED TO FREE FALL for 2.25 seconds in WTC 7. This means for ~100+ Feet there was NO RESISTANCE, NO CORE COLUMNS, NO SUPPORT, NOTHING BUT AIR. How is this possible? THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE ALL OF THIS IS WITH EXPLOSIVES. Office Fire Cannot. Fact.

Remember Building 7 | Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

YouTube - Help put this TV Ad on the Air -- Go to RememberBuilding7.org

Stand up with the 1,474 Architects and Engineers, 80,000+ NYC residents, and victim's family members, who would like a REAL investigation into the 9/11 collapses. An office fire cannot cause a building to free fall into it's own foot print. The only way for a building to free fall into it self is by removing all the support beams and columns simultaneously and in sync. NIST ADMITTED TO FREE FALL for 2.25 seconds in WTC 7. This means for ~100+ Feet there was NO RESISTANCE, NO CORE COLUMNS, NO SUPPORT, NOTHING BUT AIR. How is this possible? THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE ALL OF THIS IS WITH EXPLOSIVES. Office Fire Cannot. Fact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related]YouTube - WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part III)[/ame]

Hmmmm...

Sorry fuckstick, but you're wrong. He doesn't get into WTC7 until later in that video and until that point is talking about all three. Hence the quote he makes starting at 1:10.

Did you see what I bolded and enlarged for you? Not WTC7 or one building. "THESE BUILDINGS."

What's the matter Mr. Jones? Got your ass handed to you and then you run away?

LOL, hardly in fact there are a few examples of buildings constructed of steel that burned far longer then ANY of the WTC buildings, and they did not collapse do to fire, that is the point. NIST lies, and so do you.

LOL, hardly in fact there are a few examples of buildings constructed of steel that burned far longer then ANY of the WTC buildings, and they did not collapse do to fire, that is the point. NIST lies, and so do you.

Ah. Once again you underline and emphasize the utterly retarded truthtard tactic of pretending every building should react the same regardless of construction, material, or circumstances. Only a truthtard would be so ignorant as to think an extremely complex structure such as a building should behave exactly like a completely unrelated structure under completely unrelated circumstances. :lol: You fuckers sure are good for a laugh. Other than that you aren't worth shit.

Forum List

Back