Fire Marshall Shuts Down Officer Who Attempts To Violate His Rights

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

In the first video which was captured via personal dash cam, the officer claims that he pulled Soto over for a couple of reasons. The first reason being his tinted windows- which Soto quickly invalidates by showing him his tint permit. The officer next claims that the man’s headlight is out, which Soto asserts it was not and he’s right.

Upon receiving the information proving Soto broke no laws, the officer attempts to illegally open the marshall’s door.

Soto requests a supervisor as the officer is attempting to violate his constitutional rights, and pulls out his identification as well as his fire fighter badge. He then hands the information over along with his tint permit.

We’re going to stop all this nonsense with you guys down here- just stopping people and doing whatever you want so that’s done, those days are over,” Soto calmly tells the officer.

I’m glad you think you’re changing the world,” the officer replies.

No sir actually, let me explain something to you, I’m not changing the world okay, I’m professional, and we’re going to change it one person at a time,” Soto continues on to say.

After once again reading the tint permit, the officer returns to ask Soto if he has any firearms in the vehicle. Soto informs the officer that he does not, and explains to the camera that he does not have one and that he obviously does not consent to a search.

The officer walks away, gets in his vehicle and pulls across the street, after Soto had requested a supervisor over the harassment.

I’m going to set my phone back down before I get shot and they say that I’m reaching for something,” Soto states as he ponders why the officer would pull away and sit across the street during a traffic stop.

After waiting several minutes, unsure if he is still stopped, Soto reminds us all to know our rights.

Read more at Firefighter Brilliantly Shuts Down Cop Who Attempts To Violate His Rights The Free Thought Project

Servant: "Do you have any guns in yer car?"
American: "That's none of your business."
Servant: "I can get a dog here in a few minutes if need be."
American: "Well then do so! I don't Consent to Searches. Am I under Arrest or am I Free to Go?"
Servant: (Too stupid to respond)

Since Ferguson, the cops in my area have chilled....

Most cops always have been chill.

The very proactive ones have backed off. Which accounts for probably 10%. People dont realize that about 10% of cops account for about 90% of all stops. Most cops just respond to calls or work in house at a desk job.

Notice Bucs ignored the video of a cop harassing someone for no reason then leaving once he was confronted by someone who knew his rights.

That's how bucs90 can continue to say "most cops are chill"...by ignore the unchill

Notice Bucs ignored the video of a cop harassing someone for no reason then leaving once he was confronted by someone who knew his rights.

That's how bucs90 can continue to say "most cops are chill"...by ignore the unchill

Because explaining things to you retards is pointless.

If he had a window tint PERMIT...then that meanshis window tint would be illegal WITHOUT a permit.

So the cop saw possibly illegal window tint...and stopped him...where seeing the permit would be necessary. Which he was given. Legal stop.

You all think "harrassment" means a cop enforcing petty laws. While I dont really care for enforcement of petty laws either...its not harrassment or illegal. Dont like the law...lobby city council.

And yes...seeing 1 unchill cop definitely means all 1, 000, 000 are that way too. You can show me 10, 000 videos of unchill cops...it'd still be only 1% of cops.

ALSO...this fire marshall says the officer violated his constitutional rights by telling him to step out of the car.

WRONG.

Maryland v. Wilson 519 U.S. 408 1997 .

Supreme Court. Maryland vs Wislon.

Cops CAN order you out of a car. Period. For no reason so long as its a legal traffic stop. Period.

That idiot fire marshall needs to learn the law.

He needed a permit for the tint. Cop stopped the car...with dark tint...to verify he has a permit or not. Legal stop.

Cop tells him to exit vehicle. SCOTUS has given cops that authority. Period.

This fire marshall is a moron.

If he had a window tint PERMIT...then that meanshis window tint would be illegal WITHOUT a permit.

So the cop saw possibly illegal window tint...and stopped him...where seeing the permit would be necessary. Which he was given. Legal stop.

You all think "harrassment" means a cop enforcing petty laws. While I dont really care for enforcement of petty laws either...its not harrassment or illegal. Dont like the law...lobby city council.

It depends on what Pennsylvania law stipulates is a valid reason for pulling somebody over. For instance, here in Idaho, it's required for motorists to wear a sea belt. However, a cop is not allowed to pull somebody over for the sole reason that the motorist is not wearing a seat belt. The officer made the bullshit claim he was pulling him over for a headlight out which seems to indicate he knew he was in the wrong.

If so, this would be harassment.

The guy said he had a vehicle exemption for his tint making it sound like he had tint darker than allowed normally.
This would have validated the stop. But once shown the certificate the cop should have apologized and sent him on his way.

Yet here you are...doing just that

We're not talking about IF he didnt have a permit fuck face...he has a permit....fuck face

And invalidated once the permit was presented...you keep skipping over that part

You dont get to say what is and what isnt harassment idiot. Now address the things that actually happened in that video.

ALSO...this fire marshall says the officer violated his constitutional rights by telling him to step out of the car.

WRONG.

Maryland v. Wilson 519 U.S. 408 1997 .

Supreme Court. Maryland vs Wislon.

Cops CAN order you out of a car. Period. For no reason so long as its a legal traffic stop. Period.

You keep missing the part where he presented the permit INVALIDATING the stop. So no, its not legal

That idiot fire marshall needs to learn the law.

He needed a permit for the tint. Cop stopped the car...with dark tint...to verify he has a permit or not. Legal stop.

Cop tells him to exit vehicle. SCOTUS has given cops that authority. Period.

This fire marshall is a moron.

He had a permit for tint which invalidated the stop. I'm going to keep reminding you of this because you forget it in every post

Forum List

Back