fire les miles

blu

Sep 21, 2009
seriously WTF. first he waits til 9 seconds before calling timeout and then he doesn't have the field goal team ready to run on the field after the catch THEN he spikes the ball with only one second on the clock before the play starts

This guy did win a National Championship a couple years ago. I hate LSU but you would be best served by shutting the hell up. You are showing everyone why the entire SEC makes fun of LSU fans.

His biggest mistake was not waiting so long to call the time out. It was not running down the clock when they got in field goal range, centering the ball in the field, calling the timeout, and then kicking the field goal. He wanted the touchdown. He was greedy, and it cost them the game.

This guy did win a National Championship a couple years ago. I hate LSU but you would be best served by shutting the hell up. You are showing everyone why the entire SEC makes fun of LSU fans.

he won with saban's recruits. look at the last two years when his recruits were in their prime

he won with saban's recruits. look at the last two years when his recruits were in their prime

Maybe so, but Saban's recruits executed Miles' gameplan. Saban didn't win that ring, Miles did. I find it funny how the corndog smellin coonasses jump on the fire the coach bandwagon.

Forum List

Back