Fire Kills 3 Year Old In House Packed With Mexicans

The Latino Community is what is saving the Roman Catholic Church from extinction you moron. Sounds like a Mexican screwed you. Interesting that you chose a tag name that reflects a spanish event. But I bet you chose it because you love Bulls in your own special way, bet you really screw sheep, when you go to the zoo, the sheeps looks to you and says your my Da aaaaaaaa d ...LOL

That is why a Catholic school that had been around for almost 80 years had to close. Too many Mexicans not paying the bill and expecting everything for free. That's what public schools are for. Keeping Mexicans stupid and gang recruiting.

It is sad that over a tragic event, nothing but hatred can be stirred. An innocent child, 3 years old burned in flames until every bit of him was gone. I'm sure he screamed in pain and cried in fear and all you people can talk about is immigration? 12 kids is your problem? 4 living quarters, 3 kids per living quarter.. how is that too much? The american dream consists of 2 children (a boy and a girl), does one more child really defy that dream? We live in a world that doesn't care anymore. Maybe if people were more proactive, these issues wouldn't stand. It's easy to sit back in your chair and type your hateful words about people who come here and "take from you" or to hatefully judge this person who is simply stating their opinion against the hispanic culture. The fact of the matter is that EVERYONE is taking from each other these days. Be productive and do something with your life, rather than filling it with more hatred like this.

It is sad that over a tragic event, nothing but hatred can be stirred. An innocent child, 3 years old burned in flames until every bit of him was gone. I'm sure he screamed in pain and cried in fear and all you people can talk about is immigration? 12 kids is your problem? 4 living quarters, 3 kids per living quarter.. how is that too much? The american dream consists of 2 children (a boy and a girl), does one more child really defy that dream? We live in a world that doesn't care anymore. Maybe if people were more proactive, these issues wouldn't stand. It's easy to sit back in your chair and type your hateful words about people who come here and "take from you" or to hatefully judge this person who is simply stating their opinion against the hispanic culture. The fact of the matter is that EVERYONE is taking from each other these days. Be productive and do something with your life, rather than filling it with more hatred like this.

12 kids times $12,500/ yr equals $150,000/ yr for just elementary school.

You want to pay for them? Be my guest. Then tell the American poor living in tent cities that America ran out of money to feed THEIR children.

Im sure there are plenty of polish, chinese, irish, etc families that have a lot of kids. And if you did your research, you'd see that mexicans only account for less than 10% of the nation's population. And yes there may be some who don't report to the census bureau, but i'm sure there are not billions of mexicans in our country that are unaccounted for. Oh and by the way, if someone had spent more money on YOUR education you would have learned in social studies that there are 4 races (caucasian,mongoloid,negroid and australoid) and that Mexicans are actually considered white/caucasian. So to be politcally correct, your issue is with caucasian people.

Im sure there are plenty of polish, chinese, irish, etc families that have a lot of kids. And if you did your research, you'd see that mexicans only account for less than 10% of the nation's population. And yes there may be some who don't report to the census bureau, but i'm sure there are not billions of mexicans in our country that are unaccounted for. Oh and by the way, if someone had spent more money on YOUR education you would have learned in social studies that there are 4 races (caucasian,mongoloid,negroid and australoid) and that Mexicans are actually considered white/caucasian. So to be politcally correct, your issue is with caucasian people.

And Mexico's population is around 1.65% of the world's population. Even 5% in the US is well beyond a fair quota if America claims to be a country of immigrants from around the world.

Mexicans did not race to help out the world during the wars of the 20th century so why should anyone consider them anything but a third world people only looking out for themselves.

Anyone with the slightest knowledge of economics can see they are ruining the United States by forcing themselves onto a once excellent educational system. Try looking at the documentary "From First To Worst". It is about the California public school system. Mexican ruined it.

And the average Mexican is not white or caucasian. A child could tell the difference.

Packed with Mexicans?? Do you have any idea how distasteful, obnoxious, and ignorant, that sounds??? Get a clue.

Packed with Mexicans?? Do you have any idea how distasteful, obnoxious, and ignorant, that sounds??? Get a clue.

6a00d8341c630a53ef013480170ee9970c-600wi

OPEN YOU EYES, IDIOT!

Forum List

Back