Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

yeah, and it turns out it was done by a Muslim

If your dishonest posts were removed your post count would drop to 2. (And that is a generous guess)

You will not have the balls to admit you have no facts to back up your claim so hit us again with your bullshit you one trick pony punk. What will it be?

Dipshit?

Massive irony?

Projection?

Troofer blah blah.

You have nothing but your own pathetic fantasies.
your post count would be zero

Good job on ignoring the fact you have not backed up your claim. Show us all your complete absence of integrity by ignoring it again........
you are a fucking moron
i admitted it wasn't the right mosque and you want to call me ignorant
you are a pathetic piece of shit
tell us again how you can drive faster than your cell phone signal

Oh fuck you are an unbelievable dumb turd. You have not backed up your claim because the story you cited does not prove a muslim attacked a mosque-this one or any other one. Pay attention you simple pimple: being charged with a crime is not the same as being guilty of a crime.

It's sad you keep repeating the lie that I claimed you could drive faster than your cell phone signal. You do it every single time I embarrass your arrogant ass and are too stoopid to realize adding dishonesty to your ignorant and dishonest claims does not help anything. It only further embarrasses you.

If your dishonest posts were removed your post count would drop to 2. (And that is a generous guess)

You will not have the balls to admit you have no facts to back up your claim so hit us again with your bullshit you one trick pony punk. What will it be?

Dipshit?

Massive irony?

Projection?

Troofer blah blah.

You have nothing but your own pathetic fantasies.

Good job on ignoring the fact you have not backed up your claim. Show us all your complete absence of integrity by ignoring it again........
you are a fucking moron

Oh fuck you are an unbelievable dumb turd. You have not backed up your claim because the story you cited does not prove a muslim attacked a mosque-this one or any other one. Pay attention you simple pimple: being charged with a crime is not the same as being guilty of a crime.

It's sad you keep repeating the lie that I claimed you could drive faster than your cell phone signal. You do it every single time I embarrass your arrogant ass and are too stoopid to realize adding dishonesty to your ignorant and dishonest claims does not help anything. It only further embarrasses you.
didshit
what part of admitted i was in error do you NOT understand?

and its NOT a lie
you DID say that your speed would cause you to drop signal

you are a fucking moron

didshit
what part of admitted i was in error do you NOT understand?

and its NOT a lie
you DID say that your speed would cause you to drop signal

You said you were in error because it is not about this mosque site and you even lied and claimed someone else posted the story in this thread mistakenly thinking it was for this mosque site attack. Nobody posted it thinking it was for this mosque attack you dishonest fuck. What you have not admitted is the story does not say the muslim was guilty. You tried (like other dishonest bigots here) to pass it off as evidence proving a muslim attacked his own mosque.

Since you keep repeating the lie I said you can drive faster than your cell signal (and now you're lying again by trying to say I claimed speed causes dropped signals) I will once again try to explain so even a simple butt pimple like you can understand.

There are deadspots for cell signals from relay interruptions. Now say you have a stretch of road that is 20 miles long and along this path there are 8 cell deadspots. Take two people, put one in a car driving at 60 mph and have the other one walking. If they both travel for 30 minutes in the same direction, which person will more likely hit more deadspots? (See if you can figure it out this time. You missed your chance for a gold star but you might be able to get a bronze!)

Last edited:
In the last 30 years it is the Christian nations that have been doing the bulk of mass murder. It's hilariously sad idiots rail Islam while the West is the most guilty, including the world's largest Christian church having protected pedophiles as a fucking church policy.

Christian nations? who are these Christian nations?

Did you ever find a single case of a muslim torching a mosque as a false flag to prove islamaphobia yet? Dumbass.

Yeah you just ignore it thats how you won the interweb.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/122747-curvelight-wins-the-internet.html

Christian nations? who are these Christian nations?

Did you ever find a single case of a muslim torching a mosque as a false flag to prove islamaphobia yet? Dumbass.

Yeah you just ignore it thats how you won the interweb.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/122747-curvelight-wins-the-internet.html

You've never shown a case where a muslim attacked his own mosque to prove islamaphobia..........but you want to accuse me of ignoring what you've never provided. Fucking dumbass.

Forum List

Back