Fiorina Hits Boxer On Her Arrogance

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I remember when this incident occurred about a year or so ago between Senator Boxer and that general and I was really put off by her attitude. Barbara Boxer thinks she’s an aristocrat, not a public servant.

YouTube - Sir

Well, for sure it is a good thing that Fiorina is running in California. We know her from her stint at HP in the Pacific Northwest, and she would not get a dogcatcher job here.

I remember when this incident occurred about a year or so ago between Senator Boxer and that general and I was really put off by her attitude. Barbara Boxer thinks she’s an aristocrat, not a public servant.

YouTube - Sir

So, let me get this straight....Fiorina can't BUY her way into office, and she can't win the election on her merits or her ideas, so now she is simply calling Boxer names? REALLY?

Fiorina fired 30,000 HP workers, and then tripled her own salary.
No doubt she'll get Orange County votes.

I'll pay for the call if you want to call someone who cares.

I want the Boxed Bitch out. Even if I have to vote in someone I'm not overly keen on - one less vote for the Obamanation is satisfaction enough for me.

:lol:

She's too freaking nasty. That plus she thinks Cali doesn't really care about her past corrupt business practices. She might be given a clue in Nov.

The election starts on October 2 with absentee ballots. I believe that most people are voting absentee now.

I'm voting for Fiorina and hope Boxer loses but I think Boxer's ads have been much better and really made Fiorina look bad.

Forum List

Back