Fiona Hill Hearing: Sharyl Attkisson Dredges up the Ukraine Story Democrats Don't Want to Talk Abou

Republicans are traitors to this country.
I agree, if by "country", you mean "America-hating leftist agenda".

But, since no one owes your agenda allegiance, it's not treason. It's just damn good sense.
Nobody hates America, brainwashed functional moron, just the lies and Hate you are brainwashed with. All those Democratic criminals have never been charged with anything because they didn't do anything dumbass, not because of a conspiracy of every intelligent educated person in the world who is not bought off.
Do you get paid by the word? Quantity over quality, obviously. Your social media employer doesn't have a quality control program worth a damn. If they saw the garbage you wrote, you'd be fired.
Every word a fact, brain-dead brainwash functional moron. Try arguing the facts instead of being a dumbass for a change LOL
The fact is you're a dumbass Communist shill, one of the left's Useful Idiots who, as it turns out, isn't very useful.
That's not an argument. It's just unverified ad hominem that is useless. You aren't saying anything of value. Nothing intelligent to debate you about because you provide us with nothing.

What are you going to do about it?
Vote. And continue to confront you idiots with facts.
Yeah, lemme know when you plan on starting to include facts.
Here are facts; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart' And now it is back with Trump. Now rebut those facts, or shut the hell up.
01/12/12 12:53 PM—UPDATED 04/07/14

Dismissed.

Boy, you're impotent in a way no little blue pill will help. I say what I want. There ain't shit you can do about it.
I don't want to. I want you to keep piling shit on your typewriter, then showing us the shit you type.
you: SHUT THE HELL UP

me: no

you: I MEAN NO I WANT YOU TO KEEP TYPING ON YOUR TYPING THING

But, since no one owes your agenda allegiance, it's not treason. It's just damn good sense.
My agenda is to the Constitution, the rule of law, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the statue of Liberty. All of which are being hijacked by Trump and his cult members.
Yeah, but of which country? Obviously not America.
Lol! You present silly arguments that are useless. You have nothing of value to debate. Take a hike.
You don't want debate. You want instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement.

How's that working out for you?
Then debate this; The Inquiry: Trump reportedly knew about whistleblower complaint before releasing aid Got any information in your possession that dismisses the facts?

My agenda is to the Constitution, the rule of law, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the statue of Liberty. All of which are being hijacked by Trump and his cult members.
Yeah, but of which country? Obviously not America.
Lol! You present silly arguments that are useless. You have nothing of value to debate. Take a hike.
You don't want debate. You want instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement.

How's that working out for you?
Then debate this; The Inquiry: Trump reportedly knew about whistleblower complaint before releasing aid Got any information in your possession that dismisses the facts?
LOL! MSDNC is not facts.

They still are LOL. You are out of your mind.
Only on Fox and rush and Rupert Murdoch media.....

The terrorists have taken over most of Europe you fucking retard.
Who are you referring to? Muslims? They are mainly refugees from Syria Afghanistan and Iraq that we caused. By which I mean idiotic GOP presidents like Reagan and the bushes and Trump. Nobody saw isis as a threat until all of a sudden they took over the caliphate area. The GOP destroyed the entire area and we have taken ten thousand refugees while Europe has 7 million. And you idiots complain about how they don't pay enough. Wrong technically as always and doesn't count the refugees at all LOL.
How many refugees have you invited into your home?

None?

Gosh, I'm so surprised.
You could give two shits about refugees because the US is responsible for their creation; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor
How many have you invited into your home?

Nobody hates America, brainwashed functional moron, just the lies and Hate you are brainwashed with. All those Democratic criminals have never been charged with anything because they didn't do anything dumbass, not because of a conspiracy of every intelligent educated person in the world who is not bought off.
Do you get paid by the word? Quantity over quality, obviously. Your social media employer doesn't have a quality control program worth a damn. If they saw the garbage you wrote, you'd be fired.
Every word a fact, brain-dead brainwash functional moron. Try arguing the facts instead of being a dumbass for a change LOL
The fact is you're a dumbass Communist shill, one of the left's Useful Idiots who, as it turns out, isn't very useful.
Such a retarded argument. Get lost.
you: SHUT THE HELL UP

you: I MEAN NO I WANT YOU TO KEEP TYPING ON YOUR TYPING THING

you: GET LOST

you: I MEAN NO I WANT YOU TO STAY HERE AND KEEP TYPING ON YOUR TYPING THING

That's not an argument. It's just unverified ad hominem that is useless. You aren't saying anything of value. Nothing intelligent to debate you about because you provide us with nothing.
I can't tell you how little that distresses me.

They still are LOL. You are out of your mind.

Who are you referring to? Muslims? They are mainly refugees from Syria Afghanistan and Iraq that we caused. By which I mean idiotic GOP presidents like Reagan and the bushes and Trump. Nobody saw isis as a threat until all of a sudden they took over the caliphate area. The GOP destroyed the entire area and we have taken ten thousand refugees while Europe has 7 million. And you idiots complain about how they don't pay enough. Wrong technically as always and doesn't count the refugees at all LOL.

None?

Gosh, I'm so surprised.
You could give two shits about refugees because the US is responsible for their creation; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Yet, they are pristine ( even noble)in the fight to meddle in our elections.
GTFOH.

None?

Gosh, I'm so surprised.

Yet, they are pristine ( even noble)in the fight to meddle in our elections.
GTFOH.
If "pristine" aligns with illegal? Too bad for you it doesn't.

We know you can't.

We know you can't.
"We"? You and the voices in your head?

You seem to have a boogyman thats follows you where er you go

and he represents everything you dont like

here you write:

So much better to have 78% of families living from paycheck to paycheck.

Wow

you have a really dark view of republicans

we want Americans to work

hopefully at good jobs that pay well

But any honest work is better than welfare
lies hate and misinformation propaganda. End of story.

But, that's all you have.
that's the whole point you are voting for the party of the greedy idiot rich and you don't even know it.
Try listening to the BBC News for a week. Change the damn channel super dupe.
Oh, is that one of those foreign media outlets that really, really, really cares about you personally?
You got it

The BBC loves America so much they want the US to be just like the UK

that's the whole point you are voting for the party of the greedy idiot rich and you don't even know it.
Oh, is that one of those foreign media outlets that really, really, really cares about you personally?
You got it

The UK used to be a planetary empire.

Now they'd rather let barbarians rape their children than be called "racist".

You got it

The crap you get on the propaganda machine is absolutely horrendous and totally wrong.

You got it

What is this bologna about media caring about me or you? the question is do they care about the truth. Unlike Fox band Rush etc etc total garbage misinformation and Hate propaganda machine. I don't know of any other garbage media like yours in the modern world...

We know you can't.
You GOP idiots immediately run out of facts and go for the stupid insults. It's called being a troll. Why don't you believe in innocent until proven guilty?

You got it

Try actually watching it so you know what you're talkin about, brainwashed functional moron. You can do it right now Google bbc.com learn something about everywhere instead of being a doofus.

You got it

The crap you get on the propaganda machine is absolutely horrendous and totally wrong.
Muslim child-rapists in the UK thank you for defending them.

We know you can't.
You GOP idiots immediately run out of facts and go for the stupid insults. It's called being a troll. Why don't you believe in innocent until proven guilty?
We do. You don't. This is undeniable; don't even bother trying.

You got it

Muslim child-rapists in the UK thank you for defending them.
I'm not defending them, I say they don't exist except in the fevered minds of GOP dupes and racists...

Forum List

Back