Finnish soldiers find 'secret "Russian" military bases' after raiding mysterious island

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
its just matter of time when we see "Russian" military bases near USA borders, what Trump is gonna do than? who he will believe , to CIA or as usual to his KGB friend vova putler ?

"Finnish soldiers find 'secret Russian military bases' after raiding mysterious island | The Independent
Raided real estate firm boss hires lawyer and retired businessman | YLE

Finnish officials have attributed the raid to a crackdown on money laundering and cheating on tax and pension payments.

But few are convinced. More than 400 Finnish police officers and military personnel swooped down on Sakkiluoto and 16 other properties in western Finland linked to Russia. Helicopters and a surveillance plane provided support. The air space over the region was closed to all craft not involved in the security operation."

airisto%20kiinteist%C3%B6t%20airiston%20helmi%20krp%20tutkinta%20turun%20saaristo

I have heard that Putin hates to be referred to as "vova". Even had a guy killed for doing that.

What does it mean?

its just matter of time when we see "Russian" military bases near USA borders, what Trump is gonna do than? who he will believe , to CIA or as usual to his KGB friend vova putler ?

What do you think the Europeans should do about it? I'll tell what they will do - nothing.

"Finnish soldiers find 'secret Russian military bases' after raiding mysterious island | The Independent

Finnish officials have attributed the raid to a crackdown on money laundering and cheating on tax and pension payments.

But few are convinced. More than 400 Finnish police officers and military personnel swooped down on Sakkiluoto and 16 other properties in western Finland linked to Russia. Helicopters and a surveillance plane provided support. The air space over the region was closed to all craft not involved in the security operation."

airisto%20kiinteist%C3%B6t%20airiston%20helmi%20krp%20tutkinta%20turun%20saaristo
Strange accent you have there... Hmmm.

Yeah, well seeing that Russia is about 2 miles away from the US, it wouldn't surprise me if Russian bases are close to the US.

Yeah, well seeing that Russia is about 2 miles away from the US, it wouldn't surprise me if Russian bases are close to the US.
i think you have to wait "russki mir" terrorists from another side

article-1326481-0BE8410B000005DC-30_634x329.jpg

main_900.jpg

russianfascism1.jpeg

10276562_682374311798083_1208225943_n.jpg

What do you think the Europeans should do about it? I'll tell what they will do - nothing.
you are 100% wrong, here the list who will came and fight for your Freedom and safety of you homes : Georgia, Ukraine, UK, Baltic states, Poland, Denmark, Albania, Kosovo. Croatia.

I have heard that Putin hates to be referred to as "vova". Even had a guy killed for doing that.

What does it mean?
its short version of his name . vova has many nicknames , Mol, Cigarette Butt (from his KGB school) today people call him mostly Pynia

maxresdefault.jpg

FmozauUA_400x400.jpg

post-496454-0-10123800-1521361841.jpg

Forum List

Back