Finnish people are waking up

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Rally in Finland against Islamist invasion. Hopefully whole Europe wakes up and kicks the cowards back to fight for their own country instead of raping women and murdering unarmed innocent people in European countries.

"Published on Aug 10, 2016
FINLAND: Michel Paulat, a former Official at the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs who now resides in Turku, Southwest Finland, spoke harsh words at an Anti-Islamization rally in Helsinki on the 5th of August. During the event counter-demonstrators tried their best to disrupt the speech, but seemingly without success. Paulat claimed that Muslims are "cruel, arrogant and stupid", have created nothing and don't respect their women. They demand their culture to be imposed upon Western civilization, but murder and disrespect Christians. According to him, refugees are pathetic cowards who refuse to fight for their country and instead leave behind their families in war torn areas. His supporters went wild when he said that "you should not even exist and you should be banned from any civilized society" and "one day we will kick you out, all of you and the young ones".

Here is another one:
"Published on Sep 19, 2015
A protest against immigration and Islam in Helsinki took place on Saturday, with organiser's blasting the government for promoting multiculturalism and pro-immigrant policies."

In Slovakia.
"Published on Jun 20, 2015
Thousands of far-right activists took the streets of Bratislava, Saturday, to protest against the 'Islamification of Europe' and migrants from Middle East and Africa."

Thats nice but too little too late. All talk and if they even put a finger on one of them the UN and NATO would be on them like stink on shite.

Its their last hurrah imo. It is a very sad shame what libs have done to this world. I think the devil made them do it, I really do since he rules over this world.

Simply because the caucasion white man has always been one of the most fierce fighters in the world throughout history none have been better warriors, hell we sacked the roman empire. But instead of just killing rotten apples like hitler we killed the hell out of each other so we are not who we were. And of course we killed others but if not us it is always somebody killign the hell out of somebody, we are just evil us unkind mankind.

Vetting-Ref-600-CI.jpg

Listen to the lyrics of this old Kinks song.

Eerie how prophetic this tune is...

Living on a Thin Line

All the stories have been told
Of kings and days of old,
But there's no England now.
All the wars that were won and lost,
Somehow don't seem to matter very much anymore.
All the lies we were told,
All the lies of the people running round,
They're castles have burned.
I see change,
But inside we're the same as we ever were.

Living on a thin line,
Tell me now, what are we supposed to do?
Living on a thin line,

Living on a thin line,
Living this way, each day is a dream.
What am I, what are we supposed to do?
Living on a thin line,

Now another century nearly gone,
What are we gonna leave for the young?
What we couldn't do, what we wouldn't do,
It's a crime, but does it matter?
Does it matter much, does it matter much to you?
Does it ever really matter?
Yes, it really, really matters.

Living on a thin line,
Living on a thin line,

Now another leader says:
"Break their hearts and break some heads".
Is there nothing we can say or do?
Blame the future on the past,
Always lost in bloody guts.
And when they're gone, it's me and you.

Living on a thin line,
Living on a thin line,
Living on a thin line.

Songwriters
DAVE DAVIES

Published by
Lyrics © CARLIN AMERICA INC

Read more: Kinks - Living On A Thin Line Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Thats nice but too little too late. All talk and if they even put a finger on one of them the UN and NATO would be on them like stink on shite.

Its their last hurrah imo. It is a very sad shame what libs have done to this world. I think the devil made them do it, I really do since he rules over this world.

Simply because the caucasion white man has always been one of the most fierce fighters in the world throughout history none have been better warriors, hell we sacked the roman empire. But instead of just killing rotten apples like hitler we killed the hell out of each other so we are not who we were. And of course we killed others but if not us it is always somebody killign the hell out of somebody, we are just evil us unkind mankind.
You are fucking crazy. Get help you holocaust apologist.

It looks like we've got a troll on our hands. I don't know why idiots like him do not contribute anything substantial beside spewing stupidity.

You a liar, I never denied the holocaust. Zionist are not jews and only ignorant fools like you think they are.

Rev.2:9 even tells us the apostates living in israel in last days are not led by hebrews, but by those who say they are jews BUT ARE NOT ! Some evidence points towards these same professing so called jews were part of the holocaust tradgidy. Now get informed or shut up bearing false witness on those who do think for themselves and investigate. There may be some real jews living in Israel today but they are silent peaceful hebrews.

WTF?

Forum List

Back