Finland man gets $216,900 speeding ticket

Originally posted by Johnney
jsut call me honest abe

:laugh:

Me too! I don't think I've ever told a lie before. I'm just a simple hard working guy who cherishes every boobie I have the opportunity of touching and/or seeing.

Originally posted by jimnyc

Me too! I don't think I've ever told a lie before. I'm just a simple hard working guy who cherishes every boobie I have the opportunity of touching and/or seeing.

you and my boyfriend would get along like gangbusters!!!!!:laugh:

dont point that nose this way, i dont want to loose an eye :laugh:

Originally posted by jon_forward
I have always believed that if it was easy to get ...it was not worth having!!!:p:

a wise and laudable life philosophy....;)

Me too! I don't think I've ever told a lie before.

hmmm, trying to pull a fast one on the new girl??? I'll have you know, it's been quite a few yesterday's since I fell off the turnip truck! :laugh:

Originally posted by WheatonGal
hmmm, trying to pull a fast one on the new girl??? I'll have you know, it's been quite a few yesterday's since I fell off the turnip truck! :laugh:

Ok, so maybe a told a lie or two in my time. But each and every one was done so for the betterment of others! I like to give back to the community. :D

I can back Jim on all his claims!!! :D

Wheaton...LOVE the new avatar. Whens your b-day? Mines 11-12.

It figures you would back him up Jackass - you two together, look out, and I can SURELY back that up!!!!

BTW - welcome to the board wheatongal!

Forum List

Back