Finished reading "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House" and WOW!!

Are you or will you be reading "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House?"

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Normally, I don't read political books but, boy, am I glad I bought this book. It's such an interesting read and obviously slanted against Trump but probably the best $10 I've spent in a while. Couldn't put down my e-reader all day. If everything said in the book is true (most likely not) then Trump needs to be impeached ASAP as he's a threat to national security himself. Anybody else finish the book yet? What are your opinions?

For all of you that haven't read it or are thinking of buying it, here's the e-book version for $10.

Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House by Michael Wolff (Ebook)

F&F belongs in the fiction section. It is the product of a dishonest shyster who has a history of lying for personal gain.

Burning Bridges

`
`

I bought a fresh hard copy of the book "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House" but then again I also bought a copy of "Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign" for the same reason, an investment. But I do intend on reading the ebook version of trump. It probobly isn't going to tell me anything I don't already know or suspect; trump is a low-life, like hillary...perhaps worse.
I bought a magazine the day after the election that proclaimed MADAM PRESIDENT! Sold that fucker for 55$ on ebay ROFLMAO! THAT was an investment!

New Topics

Forum List

Back