Finished five seasons of Last Man Standing on Netflix, now what do I watch?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Any suggestions?

The show is moving to Hulu and Season 6 will be available there, but its not available in Canada and I don't need it for one season of one show regardless.

If there are other good shos like this available in Netflux please share (though it might not be available in Canada, unless Netflix exclusives). I'm now down to sports, CNN, Modern Family and the Goldbergs.

Just finished the first season of "The Good Place". Well worth watching.

How I Met Your Mother was awesome three times thru.

If you haven't seen Firefly, it's a must watch. I think it's still on Hulu.

Battlestar Gallactica if it's still on Hulu.

If you have eclectic tastes in humor... Red vs Blue...might not be your cup of tea, but I love it. Each "season" is one long episode around two hours long. Season 1 is a little slow, but it takes off from there.

If you like that...One Punch Man. Subtitled, but worth it.

Edit- sorry about the Hulu. Everything else is on Netflix.

Also, Lost if you haven't seen it.

Last edited:

If you have eclectic tastes in humor... Red vs Blue...might not be your cup of tea, but I love it. Each "season" is one long episode around two hours long. Season 1 is a little slow, but it takes off from there.

Yeah, well there's no guarantee in Canada. As above, THe Mentalist isn't on Netflix here. I will check out some of these and see if they exist. I saw Lost already. What a long run that was.

Thanks.

Yeah, well there's no guarantee in Canada. As above, THe Mentalist isn't on Netflix here. I will check out some of these and see if they exist. I saw Lost already. What a long run that was.

Thanks.

I'm a big fan of the Mentalist...but it's not on my netflix either.

Any suggestions?

The show is moving to Hulu and Season 6 will be available there, but its not available in Canada and I don't need it for one season of one show regardless.

If there are other good shos like this available in Netflux please share (though it might not be available in Canada, unless Netflix exclusives). I'm now down to sports, CNN, Modern Family and the Goldbergs.
Omg...I can't wait for the new season of the Goldberg's!

How about The Middle, Office and Parks and Recreation

Any suggestions?

Omg...I can't wait for the new season of the Goldberg's!

How about The Middle, Office and Parks and Recreation

Yeah I watch The Middle too, forgot that one, Though it's not on Netflix. Trying to find some Netflix options as it will keep us busy instead of being forced to watch reruns on cable.

Narcos- season 3

The Mist - season 1

MST3K, The Return - season 1 (or Season 11)

Yeah I started with The Mist, first couple of episodes, but my wife isn't into it as much. I like it personally. Watched a couple of episodes of Narco also, that ones just for me.

Lat Man Standing was great because we both liked it and the entire cast had really come together Bummer about it's cancellation.

Narcos- season 3

The Mist - season 1

Yeah I started with The Mist, first couple of episodes, but my wife isn't into it as much. I like it personally. Watched a couple of episodes of Narco also, that ones just for me.

Lat Man Standing was great because we both liked it and the entire cast had really come together Bummer about it's cancellation.

Watching TV with your spouse is one of the leading causes of divorce.

Narcos- season 3

The Mist - season 1

I was sooooo fucking pissed when they canceled,
Growing Up Fisher, Surviving Jack and The Grinder

Anyone catch the pilot season for any of those shows?

I'm looking forward to Will & Grace coming back!

Narcos- season 3

The Mist - season 1

Oh, I was going to suggest NOT watching The Mist, but uhh... to each their own.

If you aren't only into Live Action shows, Castlevania is really good.

If Netflix has them, Hannable, Breaking Bad, and Dexter are also good.

I'd suggest the Power Rangers meta series, but I feel like out age difference would prevent you from enjoying it as much as myself. If you don't mind animated series, I have more to suggest.

Forum List

Back