Fingernails...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
OK, this question is about sex, so if you're prudish, you may want to quit reading now.

So this is directed at the women... "how is it you can stick your fingers in yourself with long, squared off, fingernails?" I ask this because a long time ago I had an instance where a girl complained about my fingernails inside her, when I've always kept mine trimmed pretty darn short. I was amazed that she could feel them. But recently I've had an experience where a girl is shoving fingers in there that have long, SHARP, squared off edges on her fingernails! How can they do that? Doesn't that hurt?

Last edited:
okay boys....i will give you a hint...its not the length of the nails....its more things like hang nails etc

boys drool, girls rule

Sure it is, or at least it was to the girl I was with long ago in Vegas. My fingernails weren't long at all by girl standards, yet she could feel them. So how then can girls stick fingers with big, long, sharp, squared off nails on them in there? Just doesn't seem like that would feel very good. If they could feel mine, then those long, sharp ones ought to hurt like hell.

Or maybe it has something to do with how tight a woman is... maybe that's it... :eusa_eh:

okay boys....i will give you a hint...its not the length of the nails....its more things like hang nails etc

boys drool, girls rule

Sure it is, or at least it was to the girl I was with long ago in Vegas. My fingernails weren't long at all by girl standards, yet she could feel them. So how then can girls stick fingers with big, long, sharp, squared off nails on them in there? Just doesn't seem like that would feel very good. If they could feel mine, then those long, sharp ones ought to hurt like hell.

Or maybe it has something to do with how tight a woman is... maybe that's it... :eusa_eh:[/QUOTE]

wrong

Forum List

Back