Finger Pointing!!!! Paging- RDean

See, that would be funny.... if I was the one who kept regurgitating bullshit statistics... but that crown belongs to rdweeb. If people mock him for his inability to accurately understand statistics, that's hardly my problem.

It's a board joke - and his fellow lefties use it... he's obsessed with meaningless statistics.

Try not to make a bigger fool of yourself.

I don't know about you, but your butt buddies do keep regurgitating bullshit statistics. Ever wandered into a global warming thread? Endless streams of bullshit statistics and charts from bloggers instead of actual scientists and peer reviewed scientific institutions. It's pretty bad when you get all your scientific information from bloggers instead of scientists.

And a conservative board member joke? My god... no wonder it's lacking in the humor department. Some straight up 1/2 Hour News Hour shit.

Honey, even the liberals on the board are embarrassed by his lack of intellect. I'm not surprised you don't get that.... but it is what it is.

And.... when it comes to evidence by blog.... rdweeb is one of the best at that. :lol:

When you find something for me to be embarrassed about, please, let me know.

6%

90%

Magical Creation

"Science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy".

Iraq is "free".

The Bush Tax cuts worked.

It's a pity nothing embarrasses the right wing.

Gotta laugh at "peer reviewed scientific institutions" that routinely fudge data and exclude dissenting studies. Not terribly scientific when you massage data to arrive at a predetermined result, it it?

Yea, that dumb "science" and those lying scientists.

Talk about "predetermined" result. Some could say that about "magical creation". Oh, wait, EVERYONE could say that about "magical creation".

Right wingers scream "Liar!"

I ask, "What did I lie about?"

So I ask again, "What did I lie about?"

Then I realize, it's just right wingers "screaming". Those who refuse to hear a shout will strain to hear a whisper.

dumb fucks

Rdweeb, there was that classic occasion when you misquoted scientific research to back up one of your more laughable claims.... and by your own fucking research you were shown to be a fucking twit... and you carried on repeating that same crap - and completely ignored the contrary evidence - on the damned link you yourself provided. Credibility is like virginity.... once lost, it is gone forever.

From Your Link in your Signature Line:

Many FDA approved birth control methods are classified as a Group 1 carcinogen by the International Agency of Cancer Research (IACR), a research arm of the World Health Organization (WHO) and categorized in the same group as cigarettes and asbestos.

Really? Asbestos? You sure? The FDA approves "asbestos" for women?

Last edited by a moderator:
633983120744488285-FingerPointing.jpg

Let's not forget obama's famous one fingure salute. Now that's very Christian of him isn't it?
3634060327_a3446562bb_o.jpg

I don't know about you, but your butt buddies do keep regurgitating bullshit statistics. Ever wandered into a global warming thread? Endless streams of bullshit statistics and charts from bloggers instead of actual scientists and peer reviewed scientific institutions. It's pretty bad when you get all your scientific information from bloggers instead of scientists.

And a conservative board member joke? My god... no wonder it's lacking in the humor department. Some straight up 1/2 Hour News Hour shit.

Honey, even the liberals on the board are embarrassed by his lack of intellect. I'm not surprised you don't get that.... but it is what it is.

And.... when it comes to evidence by blog.... rdweeb is one of the best at that. :lol:

6%

90%

Magical Creation

Iraq is "free".

I have not heard you address the OP virgil wanna take a crack at it?

Takes a special breed of whiners to whine about people whining about finger pointing.

With the circle jerking going on in this thread, I'm surprised you guys don't need a shower.

and it takes a special elixir of odoriferous bovine colostrum to breed a whine about whiners who whine about people whining about whiners that finger point.....chew some more cud, you're doing great.

Talk about "predetermined" result. Some could say that about "magical creation". Oh, wait, EVERYONE could say that about "magical creation".

Then I realize, it's just right wingers "screaming". Those who refuse to hear a shout will strain to hear a whisper.

dumb fucks

Rdweeb, there was that classic occasion when you misquoted scientific research to back up one of your more laughable claims.... and by your own fucking research you were shown to be a fucking twit... and you carried on repeating that same crap - and completely ignored the contrary evidence - on the damned link you yourself provided. Credibility is like virginity.... once lost, it is gone forever.

Many FDA approved birth control methods are classified as a Group 1 carcinogen by the International Agency of Cancer Research (IACR), a research arm of the World Health Organization (WHO) and categorized in the same group as cigarettes and asbestos.

No sweetie, the chemicals used in some birth control drugs are categorized in the same group as cigarettes and asbestos. If that is not clear, I don't know how to explain it to you. Your stupidity is showing.... again.

Your lack of basic comprehension lets you down time and time again. It's almost embarrassing to watch.

Takes a special breed of whiners to whine about people whining about finger pointing.

With the circle jerking going on in this thread, I'm surprised you guys don't need a shower.

and it takes as special elixir of odoriferous bovine colostrum to breed a whine about whiners who whine about people whining about whiners that finger point.....chew some more cud, you're doing great.

I think you're confused about what it means to whine. I'm getting a kick out of it. I love to see you guys whine. That's why I've had my feet kicked up all Sunday reading your posts. And yes, I am chewing my cud while I do so.

I encourage more of it... so please continue.

gmbbf.png

dumb fucks

Can you even read?

and it takes as special elixir of odoriferous bovine colostrum to breed a whine about whiners who whine about people whining about whiners that finger point.....chew some more cud, you're doing great.

I think you're confused about what it means to whine. I'm getting a kick out of it. I love to see you guys whine. That's why I've had my feet kicked up all Sunday reading your posts. And yes, I am chewing my cud while I do so.

I encourage more of it... so please continue.

gmbbf.png

In other words, you love to whine about being spanked.

Can you even read?

I read it's listed in the "same group" as asbestos. Do you believe that to be true?

6%

90%

Magical Creation

Iraq is "free".

I have not heard you address the OP virgil wanna take a crack at it?

Why don't you explain it in detail? Be specific. I don't want to make a mistake.

What is the fucking point of this stupid thread? This is like watching a sewing circle gossip.

Forum List

Back