Finger Pointing!!!! Paging- RDean

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
pick up the white courtesy phone and explain these, please.....

thx in advance....I think:doubt:

WilliamsBush.jpg

williams bush

Biden-Points.jpg

pointing at a black man no less:eek:

ObamaPointsBibiChest.jpg

bibi.....

Barack-Obama-Pointing-Finger-at-Indian-Republican-Bobby-Jindal.jpg

Jindal...

pick up the white courtesy phone and explain these, please.....

thx in advance....I think:doubt:

WilliamsBush.jpg

williams bush

Biden-Points.jpg

pointing at a black man no less:eek:

ObamaPointsBibiChest.jpg

bibi.....

Barack-Obama-Pointing-Finger-at-Indian-Republican-Bobby-Jindal.jpg

Jindal...

That is exceedingly rude. I saw a lot of that the times I worked in government hospitals and clinics. Not so much in the private ones.

Now if you can just keep getting called a racist and your thread from being ruined as mine was when I posted a similar lack of manners in our president....but wait! You're a mod now. Never mind.

Last edited:

Didn't see Traj making racist comments about huts in Kenya, so no. Pity you could not do likewise.

So everyone who lives in Kenya is black?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people_in_Kenya

You have to be the only genius with an IQ of 60, and the only writer with a vocabulary of 4 words.

Last edited:

Didn't see Traj making racist comments about huts in Kenya, so no. Pity you could not do likewise.

White people in Kenya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have to be the only genius with an IQ of 60, and the only writer with a vocabulary of 4 words.

Stop whining, moron. You're making yourself look even more ridiculous than usual.

Stop whining, moron. You're making yourself look even more ridiculous than usual.

Anyone who thinks Kenya and Indonesia don't have huts or that there are no white people in those places, or who admires Obama enough to deny that is his true culture, is the one who looks ridiculous. Your, with your constant excessive use of the terms 'moron, idiot, twat, and twit' display an astounding lack of creativity - with you being a 'writer' and all. But never fear, what you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity.

Last edited:
This should be interesting.
I'm sure he will be able to spin his way around it.
Maybe plays a race card...He seems to have quite a few of those.

Anyone who thinks Kenya and Indonesia don't have huts or that there are no white people in those places, or who admires Obama enough to deny that is his true culture, is the one who looks ridiculous. Your, with your constant excessive use of the terms 'moron, idiot, twat, and twit' display an astounding lack of creativity - with you being a 'writer' and all. But never fear, what you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity.

Could you stop babbling.... and maybe stop dragging your personal bullshit into other people's threads? You making yourself look rather obsessional, and completely fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back