Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

Two sidebooms in the tie in crew, a 561 and a 3T. One of the operators has his arm in a sling. Which boom was he running?
The Google in this one is strong in this one. :slap:

:lol:

What do you do if someone tells you to hold the jeep tail up out of the mud? Better yet, do you even know what a jeep is?
Hey, Bubby. I'm the guy that tells you to do your fucking job and do it right, or go home. Got that?

You might think you are. That little incident was in 1969. I did a lot more than pull a few levers before I retired.
Now you might have my attention. Tell us more.

What are cows good for on a pipeline?

The Google in this one is strong in this one. :slap:

:lol:

What do you do if someone tells you to hold the jeep tail up out of the mud? Better yet, do you even know what a jeep is?
Hey, Bubby. I'm the guy that tells you to do your fucking job and do it right, or go home. Got that?

You might think you are. That little incident was in 1969. I did a lot more than pull a few levers before I retired.

You still have no verifiable credibility. And neither of us will or can ever establish that within these confines. Let's just end it here with one morsel of truth.

I'm a 38 year veteran as an independent producer with as many years of experience in management/marketing/public relations who has served on the executive committee of the IPAA. I help set policy. Policy that rules over your god-forsaken ass.

You still have no verifiable credibility. And neither of us will or can ever establish that within these confines. Let's just end it here with one morsel of truth.

I'm a 38 year veteran as an independent producer with as many years of experience in management/marketing/public relations who has served on the executive committee of the IPAA. I help set policy. Policy that rules over your god-forsaken ass.

The only things that rule over me now are my hobbies. Perhaps you should get out of the office and into the field where you can find out what is really going on. The oil field is more than paperwork and government subsides. I guess you haven't figured that out yet.

The only things that rule over me now are my hobbies. Perhaps you should get out of the office and into the field where you can find out what is really going on. The oil field is more than paperwork and government subsides. I guess you haven't figured that out yet.
That reminds me of a story... I was standing inside a 210 busting out the concrete bottom with an aluminum shovel. This guy I'd never seen before asked me "how did you manage to get this shit job"? I looked at him and said "I own the company". His eyes got big as saucers.

I paid my dues, fuck you very much.

I've spent years in the "field". And I learned a shitload more than I have sitting behind a desk for 38 years. But what I wanted to prove to my hands was that I was willing and able to clean out tanks, lay flow lines, pull wells. I busted my ribs humping the shit. I pulled strippers in 90/90 heat and humidity and in sub zero temps.

I'm the real deal here, you're a fucking poser. :fu:

I'm a goddamn undercover boss.

That reminds me of a story... I was standing inside a 210 busting out the concrete bottom with an aluminum shovel. This guy I'd never seen before asked me "how did you manage to get this shit job"? I looked at him and said "I own the company". His eyes got big as saucers.

I've spent years in the "field". And I learned a shitload more than I have sitting behind a desk for 38 years. But what I wanted to prove to my hands was that I was willing and able to clean out tanks, lay flow lines, pull wells. I busted my ribs humping the shit. I pulled strippers in 90/90 heat and humidity and in sub zero temps.

Then why do you post such silly things?

Go to sleep before I give you a nap.

Your posts do get soporific after a while.

Your posts do get soporific after a while.
Sleep, my silent gentle negro.

Forum List

Back