Fine. The Real Israelites are Black. So What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is relevant and not to be discuss with the enemy a Hybrid has no understanding,really it does`nt matter one or the other if you believe or not,we know who and what they are tha`s all that matters.The whole world was populated before you were made by the Africans.So the dumb people can stay dumb.

So I assume that I'm the enemy then, yes? And you won't discuss it with me, and one assumes not with anyone on this board, also being enemies, despite its apparent relevance.

So the depth and breadth of your posting here is: The real Israelites are black and I refuse to discuss it further.

Okay. I'm satisfied you have no real intention of dialogue so I'm putting you on ignore. I hope everyone else does too. Or that the mods deal with it. Let me know if you change your mind.
Yes you are.Please put me ignore.Only meant to talk to people that are intellectuals. Not Imbecile.They Have No Understanding And Is A Waste Of Time.

You being the imbecile how would you know, if you had any brains then you would realise that the theory of evolution has came into place and the skin tones lightened over the last 2000 years
No,sorry only 1 species on this planet evolved.And you can`t just loose your got dam melinin.

Yes it is relevant and not to be discuss with the enemy a Hybrid has no understanding,really it does`nt matter one or the other if you believe or not,we know who and what they are tha`s all that matters.The whole world was populated before you were made by the Africans.So the dumb people can stay dumb.

So I assume that I'm the enemy then, yes? And you won't discuss it with me, and one assumes not with anyone on this board, also being enemies, despite its apparent relevance.

So the depth and breadth of your posting here is: The real Israelites are black and I refuse to discuss it further.

Okay. I'm satisfied you have no real intention of dialogue so I'm putting you on ignore. I hope everyone else does too. Or that the mods deal with it. Let me know if you change your mind.
Yes you are.Please put me ignore.Only meant to talk to people that are intellectuals. Not Imbecile.They Have No Understanding And Is A Waste Of Time.
You write like a Nigerian spamming with Google translate, and you think like one too.
And Good For You.:biggrin:

gt1085 ,

In probably a pointless attempt to get you to stop spamming all the threads with your "the real Israelites are black" mantra, I've created this thread for you to explain yourself and, most importantly, ask why it matters.

Okay, so let's say we agree with you that the real Israelites are black. We don't, but let's say. So what?

How is this in any way relevant to the Israel/Arab conflict? What does it suggest about solutions to the conflict? What should be done with this information?

Now that you have a thread of your own, I can hope that everyone will ignore your spamming of all the other threads with irrelevancies or, better yet, suggest that the moderators make your irrelevant posts which clog and derail the other threads disappear.
The True Israelitexs of the Bible.;
europeans do not have the same blood yours is very different.

Are olive skinned and have the same DNA as that of the European Jews, Ethiopean Jews and American Jews. Skin tone is not part of the equation unless you are a RACIST

gt1085 ,

In probably a pointless attempt to get you to stop spamming all the threads with your "the real Israelites are black" mantra, I've created this thread for you to explain yourself and, most importantly, ask why it matters.

Okay, so let's say we agree with you that the real Israelites are black. We don't, but let's say. So what?

How is this in any way relevant to the Israel/Arab conflict? What does it suggest about solutions to the conflict? What should be done with this information?

Now that you have a thread of your own, I can hope that everyone will ignore your spamming of all the other threads with irrelevancies or, better yet, suggest that the moderators make your irrelevant posts which clog and derail the other threads disappear.

In other words you are a rabid racist
Okay,So youy fix your mouth and say!

Yes you can otherwise we would have no light skinned people in the world, you do realise that we are all descended from apes that lived in Africa that migrated north as the ice sheet melted some 12,000 year ago. Genetics dictate what happens to our bodies not some semi literate person who does not have a clue, and 400 generations are enough to lighted skin tones appreciably

You being the imbecile how would you know, if you had any brains then you would realise that the theory of evolution has came into place and the skin tones lightened over the last 2000 years
No,sorry only 1 species on this planet evolved.And you can`t just loose your got dam melinin.

gt1085 ,

Maybe you should fix your brain because from here it is broken to the point of being irrepairable

gt1085 ,

Maybe you should fix your brain because from here it is broken to the point of being irrepairable
that`s because you people or kind broke away from man and the Grace of god ,and united with the beast "animals".Yep you are right.You or your kind took you out of the Human geno type,makes you a Hybrid.Not being funny,although it sound funny,right.But all i say do your research on your kind before opening your muzzle.

gt1085 ,

The guy is a nutjob black supremacist. But he's actually ashamed of being black and he sure is a lot of fun.

Yes you can otherwise we would have no light skinned people in the world, you do realise that we are all descended from apes that lived in Africa that migrated north as the ice sheet melted some 12,000 year ago. Genetics dictate what happens to our bodies not some semi literate person who does not have a clue, and 400 generations are enough to lighted skin tones appreciably

Please don`t mad at me lol.i had nothing at all to do with caucasians creation,it is your people or kind of 1/2 humans.
I'm so glad that I'm half human compared to you full human blacks!

Thank a black for your half humanness!

gt1085 ,

The guy is a nutjob black supremacist. But he's actually ashamed of being black and he sure is a lot of fun.

gt1085 ,

For you Roudy

gt1085 ,

For you Roudy

I'm half human I don't understand that full human complicated stuff. Maybe since you're black and so superior to us you can give us the short version.

Please don`t mad at me lol.i had nothing at all to do with caucasians creation,it is your people or kind of 1/2 humans.

Lol,me too.Happy for you.

gt1085 ,

For you Roudy

I'm half human I don't understand that full human complicated stuff. Maybe since you're black and so superior to us you can give us the short version.

lol,your dumb,lolit`s cool i for sure understand your species,so plz quit feeling belittle,lol although.

Lol,me too.Happy for you.
Is there anyway I can be full human black like you? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back