Financially I'm among the 99%; But they dont speak on my behalf.

It may be because I graduated in astrophysics but at least to people like me it's a lot more than a piece of paper.

Most people get a degree in something completely useless sadly.

But to claim that all college educated people are morons is sadly lacking any value.

Last edited:
It may be because I graduated in astrophysics but at least to people like me it's a lot more than a piece of paper.

Did you go on to be the head of an astrophysics department? Or did you start at the bottom of that department like all the other astrophysics grads? Dont answer, I know you'll lie about it.

Well, guess what? 99% of college degrees are nothing more than a piece of paper saying some liberal moron paid $50,000 to learn a useless skill or to be brainwashed in lectures on social issues which wont get him a job. In the name of expanding enrollment and being diverse, colleges have bloated the pool of employees with college degrees. Damn near anyone with a pulse and non-white skin can get a free college degree these days.

But it's ok. I'm sure the day after you graduated, NASA hired you and made you the head of a 50 man unit or something, while all the other astrophysics graduates who had worked there for dozens of years were told you are their new boss, right?

(PS- for other readers, I'm shocked at how many people I encounter on message boards who are ex special forces, millionaires or graduated with incredibly difficult degrees. Suppose comapnies should search message boards for Americas best and brightest huh?)

I wouldn't brag about that if I were you...

Since when is stating a simple fact bragging?

And why not? Why would anyone voluntarily be associated with the miscreants of the OWS? You seriously want to associate with degenerates? You want to be associated with the American Nazis and the American communists?

But to claim that all college educated people are morons is sadly lacking any value.

I'd say 90% of college grads in the last 5 years are. THey have no useful skill. An inflated image of self-worth to society. And demand the world be handed to them on a platter. In other words, fucking morons.

And who exactly claimed that?

Did you go on to be the head of an astrophysics department? Or did you start at the bottom of that department like all the other astrophysics grads? Dont answer, I know you'll lie about it.

Well, guess what? 99% of college degrees are nothing more than a piece of paper saying some liberal moron paid $50,000 to learn a useless skill or to be brainwashed in lectures on social issues which wont get him a job. In the name of expanding enrollment and being diverse, colleges have bloated the pool of employees with college degrees. Damn near anyone with a pulse and non-white skin can get a free college degree these days.

But it's ok. I'm sure the day after you graduated, NASA hired you and made you the head of a 50 man unit or something, while all the other astrophysics graduates who had worked there for dozens of years were told you are their new boss, right?

(PS- for other readers, I'm shocked at how many people I encounter on message boards who are ex special forces, millionaires or graduated with incredibly difficult degrees. Suppose comapnies should search message boards for Americas best and brightest huh?)

So first it's "we should throw out all college educated people."

You then follow up with the statement that there can be no people who use a message board who have a degree in anything difficult.

I'm glad you have such clarity of thought. Enjoy your tiny world, I'll have no part of it.

Just a quick P.S.;

You should really stop putting words in the mouths of others, not everyone is thinking what you say. I would wager that very few are for that matter.

Last edited:

I wouldn't brag about that if I were you...

Since when is stating a simple fact bragging?

And why not? Why would anyone voluntarily be associated with the miscreants of the OWS? You seriously want to associate with degenerates? You want to be associated with the American Nazis and the American communists?

Exactly. Not sure what he meant by that. I'm not in the richest 1%. And the OWS do NOT represent me, although I'm among the 99%.

Funnies thing is that statistically, all 300,000,000 Americans are among the richest 15% of humans on planet Earth, along with the upper class of Europe, S America, Asia, etc, but that stat shows just how good we have it. And those same Americans who are all among the 15% richest humans on Earth are whining that they arent rich enough I suppose.

You then follow up with the statement that there can be no people who use a message board who have a degree in anything difficult.

I'm glad you have such clarity of thought. Enjoy your tiny world, I'll have no part of it.

No. I said we should send all the "OWS" college liberals to Mexico or Africa to let them see how good they have it now. Not all college grads. Just the OWS liberals.

I didn't say there weren't people on message boards with difficult degrees. To the contrary, if you use your astropysics skills, you'll read that I was suprised at just how many there are. This message board is filled with so many ex special forces folks, brilliant people with advanced degrees and rich people that I must say, this is the most talented pool of people I've witnessed. Surely astrophysics taught you reading comprehension, right?

Just a quick P.S.;

You should really stop putting words in the mouths of others, not everyone is thinking what you say. I would wager that very few are for that matter.

You should take your own advice consider you've been doing this since your first post in this thread.

No. I said we should send all the "OWS" college liberals to Mexico or Africa to let them see how good they have it now. Not all college grads. Just the OWS liberals.

I didn't say there weren't people on message boards with difficult degrees. To the contrary, if you use your astropysics skills, you'll read that I was suprised at just how many there are. This message board is filled with so many ex special forces folks, brilliant people with advanced degrees and rich people that I must say, this is the most talented pool of people I've witnessed. Surely astrophysics taught you reading comprehension, right?

Perhaps we are both too quick to criticize the other baselessly. Surely it cannot be an enjoyable experience?

For the record I have worked with JPL, and have talked with a spare few who work at NASA, I have never worked for them and I never plan too.

While I was doing experimentation for my patent I was in communication with JPL as they were kind enough to lend us their time in testing out some things for us that were later verified. For that I am extremely grateful to them.

Their project lead Bruce was kind enough to relay some info to another lead who knew the head editor from Engadget, who has actually been in talks with us about publishing our work over the course of the project.

It may not pay right now but we are working as hard as we can to get it to that point.

My income puts me in the 99% who are not among the 1% richest. However, these OWS morons claiming they are the 99% do NOT represent me. Those spoiled college brats should be shipped to Mexico or North Korea or Africa so they can see how good they have it. I wonder how many job interviews have gone on during the OWS movement that any one of those morons could've applied for?

I just saw a bit on the news about the founder of Wendy's restaurants. Told his story, of how he was a cook in the Army, a high school dropout. Then he took an ENTRY LEVEL job at Kentucky Fried Chicken, worked hard, then opened up his own business "Wendy's". Now hes rich as shit.

Same for the owner/founder of the NFL's Carolina Panthers and Hardees/Carl Jrs chain Jerry Richardson. He graduated from tiny Wofford College and didn't have much of anything. He founded a tiny business called "Hardees" in Spartanburg, SC. Now, he's rich as shit.

Facebook founder. Microsoft founder. Nike founder. WalMart founder. Founder of the UFC (a martial arts competition sport worth billions now), who was a dirt poor Brazillian until he founded this.

I could go on and on and on and on about rich people who were once poor or middle class, took an entry level job OR founded their own small biz, and worked their way up.

Hey, OWS morons, you dont speak for me. Taking chances and working hard is what gets you a good life in America. Get the hell out of your shitty ass tents and do something for your self already.
Ya can't fix stupid.

My income puts me in the 99% who are not among the 1% richest. However, these OWS morons claiming they are the 99% do NOT represent me. Those spoiled college brats should be shipped to Mexico or North Korea or Africa so they can see how good they have it. I wonder how many job interviews have gone on during the OWS movement that any one of those morons could've applied for?

I just saw a bit on the news about the founder of Wendy's restaurants. Told his story, of how he was a cook in the Army, a high school dropout. Then he took an ENTRY LEVEL job at Kentucky Fried Chicken, worked hard, then opened up his own business "Wendy's". Now hes rich as shit.

Same for the owner/founder of the NFL's Carolina Panthers and Hardees/Carl Jrs chain Jerry Richardson. He graduated from tiny Wofford College and didn't have much of anything. He founded a tiny business called "Hardees" in Spartanburg, SC. Now, he's rich as shit.

Facebook founder. Microsoft founder. Nike founder. WalMart founder. Founder of the UFC (a martial arts competition sport worth billions now), who was a dirt poor Brazillian until he founded this.

I could go on and on and on and on about rich people who were once poor or middle class, took an entry level job OR founded their own small biz, and worked their way up.

Hey, OWS morons, you dont speak for me. Taking chances and working hard is what gets you a good life in America. Get the hell out of your shitty ass tents and do something for your self already.

I love success stories, especially those of the Horatio Algiers genre. So okay fine. You obviously disagree with the economic inequality message put out by some of them.
So how do you feel about their main message? The political one?

I love success stories, especially those of the Horatio Algiers genre. So okay fine. You obviously disagree with the economic inequality message put out by some of them.

I dont know about bucs, but I am pretty much opposed to the violent overthrow of the Republic in favor of a totalitarian State. My guess is he probably feels the same.

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy, and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR IT.

Thank God for OWS.

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy, and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR IT.

Thank God for OWS.

Really? Because OWS has put them in Jail? Or even identified the alleged criminals?

How exactly does committing more crimes solve the problem?

My income puts me in the 99% who are not among the 1% richest. However, these OWS morons claiming they are the 99% do NOT represent me.

I dare say they don't, as a lot of them are college educated folk with high degrees (not in art or liberal arts) but no available job opportunities.

Those spoiled college brats should be shipped to Mexico or North Korea or Africa so they can see how good they have it. Ahhh, the old cry of the 1% and their lackeys..."don't complain about the situation we created because there are those that have it worse". Try telling that to the guy who had his job shipped overseas, ran out of savings and unemployment insurance, and subsequently lost his apartment. yeah, I hear the soup kitchens and homeless shelters are better than life for poor 3rd world nation folk, but that's of small comfort. I wonder how many job interviews have gone on during the OWS movement that any one of those morons could've applied for?

Maybe you should stop "wondering" and actually READ what went on there from the OW folk who posted on the web. Some are there because they CAN'T find a job, some are there to lend support, others are there to protest what obviously YOU don't have the guts or brains to deal with, as our political system seems unwilling to do so without some motivation from the VOTERS.

Newsflash genius....Dave of Wendy's has been deceased for sometime. Also, he went back to school on the GI Bill to finance those courses necessary for him to LEARN how to run a business so all that hardwork would not have gone to waste. Gee, another example of a successful federal gov't program. :razz:

And pray, exactly HOW did he raise the capital to buy the real estate, inventory, stock, advertising, etc.? And just because his college was "tiny", he was still doing something that the majority of his age group could not unless they got a full scholarship....attend college! Not exactly a piker now, was he?

Amazing how you equate several staunch middle and upper middle class folk with some "dirt poor Brazillian". Hint: inequality of financial resources and connections. And are you suggesting that we all become prize fighters to finance our dreams of economic success?

Also, I STRONGLY urge you to do some honest research into the Gracie family and how they developed their style of Jiu-Jitsu and co-founded the UFC, because they sure as hell were not "dirt poor", and quite frankly I'm tired of doing homework for willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger bullhorns.

Please don't, because your ignorance on the subject is depressing.

See my above responses.

I dont know about bucs, but I am pretty much opposed to the violent overthrow of the Republic in favor of a totalitarian State. My guess is he probably feels the same.

Your post shows that you have absolutely no idea what their political message is. I was the same way about both the Tea Party and OWS until I investigated on my own. I would recommend less reliance on the MSM and RW e-media. Then you might learn what they are really all about.
But beware! That would kinda ruin the fun of judging and condemning because then you might discover there are many things which you actually agree with OWS on. Scary thought, eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back