Financial Reforms are Working!

How long do they stay in business if government forces them to lose money?

Not long at all. It's on purpose and part of the Statist Democrat/Progressive playbook that's been brewing for over 100 years.

Obama doesn't care how many companies stay in business.

As long as he's running the show above the Constitution? Why not?

He's got an axe to grind against the perceived Colonialists that jailed his granpappy...and the Untied States is in his sights albiet the British were the culprits.

Not long at all. It's on purpose and part of the Statist Democrat/Progressive playbook that's been brewing for over 100 years.

He's got an axe to grind against the perceived Colonialists that jailed his granpappy...and the Untied States is in his sights albiet the British were the culprits.

Link?

You mean if government changes the rules and puts them out of business.

CHANGES RULES???? There weren't any rules and they were scalping their customers!!! The government said they had to run their business honestly and be up front on fees and charges. This is the only way the customer can make an informed decision on which institution to work with. When a bank plays "gotcha" with their customers by constantly changing due dates and then doubling the interest rates when a payment is late, they're not playing fairly.

Does Obama care if oil workers keep their jobs?
Another idiotic comment! Yes he thinks they should be able to keep their jobs, but he also feels that safety rules should be followed. Apparently people like you think the 11 lives that were lost in Louisiana were "just the cost of doing business."

Link?

As IF I had to do your work for you NIMROD...

The real reason President Obama loathes the British... his grandfather was tortured in a high-security Kenyan prison

And to help you along Dipstick?

A Giggle Search

Next time do your own work...? And Obama views the United States as nothing Different than the UK...

White House rips Forbes article

Dinesh D'Souza has drawn a torrent of criticism with a Forbes cover story that accuses President Obama of adopting "the cause of anti-colonialism" from his Kenyan father.

Everyone gets at least ONE hand up from me...YOURS is spent.

Do your own research.

Bank of America posts net loss of $7.3 billion in latest quarter, citing provisions of the financial reform law.

I would say that this is rather significant. What they are really saying is now that there is a demand for truth in lending and full disclosure, they can no longer make the windfall profits they were making. Gee, they can no longer cheat the consumer!

If they cheat you it's cause you were dumb enough to use them. Always Always always use a credit union. Be smart.

Bank of America posts net loss of $7.3 billion in latest quarter, citing provisions of the financial reform law.

I would say that this is rather significant. What they are really saying is now that there is a demand for truth in lending and full disclosure, they can no longer make the windfall profits they were making. Gee, they can no longer cheat the consumer!

I guess you haven't checked your interest rate lately? What's the National Debt risen to????? Yeah, all is so great, it couldn't be more great. "Lion's and Tigers, and Bears"..... "Lion's and Tigers, and Bears"..... "Lion's and Tigers, and Bears"..... "Lion's and Tigers, and Bears"..... "Lion's and Tigers, and Bears"..... "Lion's and Tigers, and Bears".....

Forum List

Back