Finally sone oversight

which has what to do with anything? I know you don't undestand what they did, but really....

I understand exactly what he did and he needs to go to jail for it. I am simply pointing out to the republican haters in this forum that the democrat politicians are just as crooked.

I am simply pointing out to the republican haters in this forum that the democrat [sic] politicians are just as crooked.

There's little to support that conclusion. Both parties have isolated cases of corruption, and it tends to drift to the party in charge at the time. You have to have power in order to sell it.

But corruption exploded when the GOP took over, and ran amuck with the formation of their "K Street Project". The known corruption has already dwarfed anything that Democrats ever did, although much remains buried by DOJ complicity and lax Congressional oversight.

There's little to support that conclusion. Both parties have isolated cases of corruption, and it tends to drift to the party in charge at the time. You have to have power in order to sell it.

But corruption exploded when the GOP took over, and ran amuck with the formation of their "K Street Project". The known corruption has already dwarfed anything that Democrats ever did, although much remains buried by DOJ complicity and lax Congressional oversight.

The corruption was just as rampant under the Democrats, they just hide it better or ignore it. After all, Barbara Boxer with her land deals for her husband, Harry Reid with his land deals, William Jefferson with his $90k in the freezer, and those are the ones I can name of the top of my head.

Forum List

Back