Finally - someone who shares my view of Jimmy the Peanut

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
I have vacillated for some time between the conviction that Jimmy Carter is a craven coward or that he is without a doubt one of the stupidest human beings ever to occupy the Oval Office.

The current war on terror can be traced directly to Carter's laughably ineffective response to the Iranian attack on the American embassy. That was an act of war, plain and simple. Carter's response was simply to engage in spineless, watery-eyed, weak-kneed hand wringing. He allowed the insane muslim religous fanatic, Khomeini, to hold the USA up for ridicule in front of the entire world. That lesson was not lost on would-be terrorists.

Carter's belated response was a half-hearted, ill-conceived and ill-advised rescue mission that was doomed to fail before it ever got started. The disastrous result of the mission was that the United States was now perceived not only as lacking determination and courage, but that its military leadership was a pack of ineffective, bumbling fools.

Then Carter gave away the Panama Canal. The fact that he did this in the face of threats from Noriega made us look even weaker than the Iran debacle.

Jimmy Carter has the blood of 3000 Americans on his hands. The Sep 11 attacks can be directly attributed to his cowardice, his ineffectual leadership, his spineless inability to confront evil and his refusal to protect Americans. Now Carter praises terrorists. Either he is totally insane or he has finally sunk to association with the only group of people in the world who still see any value in him. Personally, I resent every breath he takes of my air. The man is a total waste of - - well, mention anything and he's a waste of it.

=================================================
http://www.thespoonsexperience.com/archives/2005/02/jimmy_carter_fo_1.php

JIMMY CARTER FOR DUMMIES

It seems I touched a nerve with my recent post calling former President Carter, "a disgrace," "a bona fide traitor," and a "piece of shit of a human being." At least one hypersensitive blogger publicly de-linked me.

I blame the educational system. It appears a review is in order (anyone interested should follow the links -- I have borrowed heavily in compiling this list):

Jimmy Carter, euolgized Yasser Arafat, praising, among other things, his "indispensable leadership to a revolutionary movement." Aside from Arafat's well-known role in the murders of hundreds of Israelis (which doesn't seem to matter to people like Carter -- or some of his defenders), Arafat also personally directed the murders of numerous American citizens, not the least of which were 1973 murders of U.S. Ambassador Cleo Noel and his aide, George Curtis Moore. Noel and Moore were kidnapped, allowed to write farewell notes to their families, then beaten and machine-gunned to death by Arafat's Black September group.

I wonder how those Americans' families feel about their former President dressed in black, head bowed, and solemnly standing beside the grave of the murderer of their sons, their husbands, their fathers, and praising the killer as "A powerful human symbol and forceful advocate."

Adding to the sick irony, it bears noting Ambassador Noel and his aide were murdered in retaliation for the U.S.'s refusal to accede to the demands of Black September by releasing Sirhan Sirhan -- the assassin of Presidential Candidate Robert Kennedy.

Carter's praise of Arafat should not be mistaken for "good manners" for the benefit of the dead, either. Carter was a major Arafat booster for decades, even personally writing speeches for the terrorist in order to help him gain support for his murderous regime.

He also served as an election monitor when Arafat was elected head of the P.A. in 1996, calling the election, "democratic," "fair," and "open." In reality, as Carter knew, the only opponent Arafat permitted was a 72-year-old female social worker (who at one point endorsed Arafat). Carter also surely knew that Arafat spent the run-up to the election intimidating and arresting political opponents. He also excercised complete control over Palestinian media, preventing any mention of his opponent for most of the week before the election.

This, according to Jimmy Carter, was democratic, fair, and open -- anything to support Jimmy's favorite killer of Israelis, I guess. Carter continued to refer to Arafat as legitimate long after Arafat's term of office had expired without new elections.

On the other hand, Jimmy Carter claimed that the 2000 Presidential election was fraudulent, and called for international monitors for the election in 2004.

Carter's love of dictators and murders wasn't merely limited to Arafat, either. He was also a big fan of Nicolai Ceaucescu (Tip to Horsefeathers).

He once said Ceausescu, "Our goals are the same: to have a just system of economics and politics . . . We believe in enhancing human rights."

Carter hailed Yugoslavia's Tito as "a man who believes in human rights."

Who else has earned Jimmy Carter's praise? Syria's Hafez Asaad, one of the world's leading sponsors of terrorism, and killer of more than 20,000 at Hama in 1982. Genocidal Ethiopian dictator Mengistu Haile Mariam. Castro.

Of North Korean madman Kim il Sung, Carter said: "'find him to be vigorous, intelligent, surprisingly well informed about the technical issues, and in charge of the decisions about this country' (well, he was absolute ruler). He said, 'I don't see that they [the North Koreans] are an outlaw nation.' Pyongyang, he observed, was a 'bustling city,' where shoppers 'pack the department stores,' reminding him of the 'Wal-Mart in Americus, Georgia.' Carter also employed his longstanding technique of praising the beauty of a dictator's wife. Kim Jon Ae, he noted, 'is a very attractive lady.'"

If you don't know the truth about Kim il Sung (one of the worst dictators in history) or North Korea (perhaps the closest thing to Hell on this planet), then your lack of knowledge about Jimmy Carter is the least of your problems.

More recently, Jimmy Carter compared the Iraqi insurgency to the American Revolution -- and, in the same interview, called the American Revolution "an unnecessary war."

Carter has consistently -- and quite illegally -- interfered with U.S. foreign policy since leaving office. (Don't miss this article for a useful summary -- one of the main sources for several items that follow below).

In the run-up to the first Gulf War, Carter defended Saddam Hussein by writing to Security Council members (including Red China), urging them to stand against the U.S. in the U.N.

The discrete would note that this is a clear violation of the Logan Act. The candid would call it by its right name: Treason.

Of course, Iraq wasn't Carter's first occasion for treason, just one of his most spectacular. In 1984, at a time when the U.S. was putting strong pressure on Nicaragua and its President, Marxist strongman Daniel Ortega, to take steps towards Democracy, Carter specifically tried to undermine U.S. efforts. He told Nicaraguans, "We want the folks down there to know that some American Christians love them and that we don't all hate them."

Edmund Burke said that "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." As President, Carter did a helluva lot of nothing. After leaving office, however, Carter was much worse than that. He positively embraced evil almost everyhwere he found it, and he took sides, again and again, against the country that had trusted him with it's most important office.

I stand by everything nasty I've said about Jimmy Carter. I wish I could find harsher words to express what a vile, contemptable, reprehensable crapweasel he is.

I think that's enough for now. I invite readers to share any of their favorite Carter crimes in the comments.

no1tovote4 said:
:halo:

the man could write his ass off when he wanted to.

i remember staying silent on this post because i had nothing better to say.

now i do, its a disgrace the peanut man had a submarine named after him.... he hates bush, hates america.

New Topics

Forum List

Back