Finally some REAL journalism covering Obama

sorry according to the libs, if it doesnt agree with them, its not a good source, there ya go plain and simple.

This is accurate and objective - it is simply stating facts. Nothing more, nothing less (liberals, read it before you comment - it's not what you think it is). Too bad that The Blaze didn't exist back when Obama got elected. It would have been nice to have facts instead of his lies to vote on...

5 Facts We Know About Barack Obama’s Time at Columbia University | TheBlaze.com

You're asking a ton in even getting a liberal to click the link...let alone read anything not printed by one of their puppet masters.

It might be nice to be wrong one time...but this isn't that time. ;)

The Blaze? Glenn Beck? Holy shit, get serious!

Shut up you dumb fuck, you use Huff Po, DAily KOS and Mother Jones, ONLY. and you take them seriously, you are fucking retard.....go suck off a democrat....Jesus

Actually it was a mild mannered piece.

one such statement was uneccessary;
None of this is to say that Obama wasn’t political. As later points will show, he was that in spades. But Presidential material? Perhaps tellingly, few if any saw the White House in his cards.

But it is a nothing event. Even Bush did not want his college transcripts released, no big event until Oblama does it.

But it is a nothing event. Even Bush did not want his college transcripts released, no big event until Oblama does it.

So in all Obama's talk of unprecedented transparency what he REALLY meant to say was, "Mine will be the most transparent administration since the current one"?

So in all Obama's talk of unprecedented transparency what he REALLY meant to say was, "Mine will be the most transparent administration since the current one"?

Why not? It's what presidents do.

Another argument for making English the official language. Maybe that way even native born white males will understand Obama's odd approach to verbal communication.

but HE was different and special, who actually believed that? It wasnt conservatives....we pretty much knew he was at best a typical politician.

but HE was different and special, who actually believed that? It wasnt conservatives....we pretty much knew he was at best a typical politician.

It seems conservatives are evil, racists whether they attempt to read through the bullshit or accept Obama's words at face value.

What a fucking setup!!!

Forum List

Back