FINALLY! Some honesty from a member of the MSM - ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
How refreshing to see someone from the media admit the truth!

We all know that this is how they all feel, this is a big part of why they are so shocked & outraged that Trump beat Hillary after they told us that we could not do such a thing!

I really cannot believe that Mika actually said this, but it sure is refreshing to see such brutal honesty!

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think," Brzezinski said. "And that, that is our job."

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

LINK

We all know that this is how they all feel, this is a big part of why they are so shocked & outraged that Trump beat Hillary after they told us that we could not do such a thing!

I really cannot believe that Mika actually said this, but it sure is refreshing to see such brutal honesty!

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think," Brzezinski said. "And that, that is our job."

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

LINK
And this is what his tweeting has forced them to admit, they can't filter it properly to fit their version of events...this is why the parrots are so upset with it

LINK
Joseph Goebbels - Propaganda Principles
German Nazi Party member Joseph Goebbels became Adolf Hitler's propaganda minister in 1933, which gave him power over all German radio, press, cinema, and theater.
It is amazing that the left call US citizens Nazi's for wanting to make America Great Again and follow the Constitution, yet here we are seeing them actually doing Nazi type propaganda to overthrow this government that the US citizens voted for. I am giving this warning though, the left will not stop, so better be prepared for worse actions than UC Berkley. If nothing happens then okay, but I wont be caught with my proverbial pants down.

armed-beautiful-young-woman-rifle-neglected-house-33661054.jpg

LINK
Hillary's support team admitted as much in the Wikileaks emails that uncovered it was their strategy. Looking at the aftermath of Hillary's defeat that doesn't appear to be working for them, does it? I believe they have (grossly) underestimated the intelligence of the american people. CNN (Clinton News Network) will soon stand for "Closed (as in out of business) news network." It's only a matter of time.

Forum List

Back