FINALLY some common sense concerning the NFL protests

I've noticed guys like you want to talk about anything but the reason for the protests.
What is the reason? All people like you want to do is talk about the protest as if it is in a vacuum. The whole protest is just hypocritical BS.

The laughable part is that the NFL players are taking the side of rich white guys, sounds like the relationship with the democrats before the civil war.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. As I told another poster who ran away, Democrats got shut out in the South in the 1860 election. The South had already split from them. The defeated Democrat candidate worked with Lincoln to try to prevent secession, and when that failed advised Lincoln on how to wage the war.

You don't know this?

Got nothing to do with the topic anyway.
Why did you bring it up then? Are you denying that the "protest" went from social injustice to defending the NFL and the rich men that own it? Anyone should be able to see at least that far.

Now what we do about it is the question.

I didn't bring it up. You did. I've posted nothing here about the Civil War, "social injustice" or "the rich".

You brought up an allusion to the Civil War that made no sense, so I pointed out the flaw. That got done.
Yeah you think you did as you always are so sure and always so wrong.

My analogy is right on. Before Sunday the protest was by a few, on Sunday it was by many, what happened? The owners saw a challenge to their empire and reacted, the teams followed their lead as sure a the confederates followed the lead of the rich democrat aristocrats during the civil war.

The going on bended knee is not about protesting the anthem or nationalism or patriotism, it's about bringing awareness to racial injustice that is still occurring in our nation...

this is what the kneeling has always been about...and that is what the protesters themselves have said it is about...

Our President, has changed the subject and made it about the anthem to distract from these kneeler's cause.
And you solution to their "cause?"

NOPE, it is obvious, most are kneeing in response to Trump not to some made up "cause." Sad to see them doing the work of rich football team owners.
Yes, this past weekend and Monday night's game

WAS TO ADMONISH Trump for butting in where he didn't belong....

Duh!

The kneeling by the, individual players like Colin Kapernik, was to bring peaceful attention to what they feel and think, is Racial Injustice

The NFL coaches like Jerry Jones and the Patriots owner DONATED a Million bucks each, to Trump campaign/inauguration.....they were Trump supporters silly.
So now the President of the US has to STFU on issues you feel he has no right. I thought the solution was to listen, I guess you agree, listen and do what we tell you to do.

That's hilarious, since "listen and do what we tell you to do" exactly describes this fascist movement to control behavior in football players.
Oh I see. You are down with the cause, protecting the NFL brand. Thus anyone with a differing view is a fascist.

As far as I care the NFL players can continue fighting for the owners, it is up to them. I am not going to watch them do so. Fuk the NFL.

The going on bended knee is not about protesting the anthem or nationalism or patriotism, it's about bringing awareness to racial injustice that is still occurring in our nation...

this is what the kneeling has always been about...and that is what the protesters themselves have said it is about...

Our President, has changed the subject and made it about the anthem to distract from these kneeler's cause.

Lol, 'Trumps fault!' again, roflmao

There is no justification for spitting on the American flag and the people it represents.

View attachment 151411
what flag??

Roger Goodell caused all of this. He could have stopped it and SHOULD have stopped it right back at the beginning with Kapernick. He owns this.

What exactly was he supposed to "stop"?

You know he did stop the Pentagon Pimp money that brought all this about, right? Or at least returned it to the taxpayers and pledged not to take it in the future.

NOPE, it is obvious, most are kneeing in response to Trump not to some made up "cause." Sad to see them doing the work of rich football team owners.

Duh!

The kneeling by the, individual players like Colin Kapernik, was to bring peaceful attention to what they feel and think, is Racial Injustice

The NFL coaches like Jerry Jones and the Patriots owner DONATED a Million bucks each, to Trump campaign/inauguration.....they were Trump supporters silly.
So now the President of the US has to STFU on issues you feel he has no right. I thought the solution was to listen, I guess you agree, listen and do what we tell you to do.

That's hilarious, since "listen and do what we tell you to do" exactly describes this fascist movement to control behavior in football players.
Oh I see. You are down with the cause, protecting the NFL brand. Thus anyone with a differing view is a fascist.

As far as I care the NFL players can continue fighting for the owners, it is up to them. I am not going to watch them do so. Fuk the NFL.

You watch or not-watch whatever you want. As if I give a fuck.

The fascist part comes in when you start demanding your marionettes assume the position to feign fake sentiments that have been bought and paid for with taxpayer pimp money, and then threaten those wouldabeen marionettes when they stand up to your bullshit.

------------- in an event you're not watching anyway.

How Control Freak is that?
b1137e1julianmorey.jpg

Now that you read this far, look at your own screen name.
And DIG THE IRONY. Which is way over 11.

Last edited:

Duh!

They supported Trump when he attacked McCain, no problem. They supported Trump when he said some bad things about women. They supported Trump no matter what he did, until he attacked the shield, then they saw THEIR interests under attack and the rest of the NFL did as did those in the south did in 1861, they joined in to fight the rich man's war. Really history repeating itself is so interesting to watch.
who's gonna win this time?

president Trump is President TO ALL AMERICANS, and he needs to butt out of this, he's fueling the fire, instead of being the calming force to unite us...

I'm sorry, but he is the most divisive president in my lifetime! :eek: he has not a single good, or godly trait...not a one that I've seen...and it's hard to swallow that....

president Trump is President TO ALL AMERICANS, and he needs to butt out of this, he's fueling the fire, instead of being the calming force to unite us...
Trump is defending ALL Americans by defending the flag that represents ALL Americans, doh!

I've noticed guys like you want to talk about anything but the reason for the protests.
What is the reason? All people like you want to do is talk about the protest as if it is in a vacuum. The whole protest is just hypocritical BS.

The laughable part is that the NFL players are taking the side of rich white guys, sounds like the relationship with the democrats before the civil war.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. As I told another poster who ran away, Democrats got shut out in the South in the 1860 election. The South had already split from them. The defeated Democrat candidate worked with Lincoln to try to prevent secession, and when that failed advised Lincoln on how to wage the war.

You don't know this?

Why did you bring it up then? Are you denying that the "protest" went from social injustice to defending the NFL and the rich men that own it? Anyone should be able to see at least that far.

I didn't bring it up. You did. I've posted nothing here about the Civil War, "social injustice" or "the rich".

You brought up an allusion to the Civil War that made no sense, so I pointed out the flaw. That got done.

My analogy is right on. Before Sunday the protest was by a few, on Sunday it was by many, what happened? The owners saw a challenge to their empire and reacted, the teams followed their lead as sure a the confederates followed the lead of the rich democrat aristocrats during the civil war.

That makes even less sense than the previous version if that's possible.

What happened was that Rump made a speech, saw (heard) an opportunity to generate mouth foam and Ignorami cheers for Numero Uno, and went off script to pounce on it like the narcissism addict he is. And then the media pounced on that like the controversy-milking addicts they are. Just as they originally pounced on Colin Kaepernick, who was silently sitting out the NA not saying a fucking thing until somebody thought, "hey, I can milk a story out of this, the Gullibles will eat it up".

---- which is the same thing that occurred to Rump last week. Because it still comes down to his own playbook, to wit: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings".

Trump is defending ALL Americans by defending the flag that represents ALL Americans, doh!

"Defending the flag"?

Against ---- what?

You still haven't identified this "spitting" either. Why is that?

CUE crickets.

I thought it was the National Anthem, they bent knee on???? Is the national Anthem, some how the Flag you are talking about? I think I must have missed something?

I thought it was the National Anthem, they bent knee on???? Is the national Anthem, some how the Flag you are talking about? I think I must have missed something?

He thinks he's Chairman Mao and taking a Great Leap Backward. Somebody refusing to be a marionette for a dictated posture somehow gets morphed into "spitting on a flag" that isn't even present.

Yes, you apparently missed your civics classes in high school.

The national anthem is played at sporting events with the flag to salute our nation, which also includes We the People.

The national anthem is played at sporting events with the flag to salute our nation, which also includes We the People.

Actually it's played to propagate mob mentality and greased by Pentagon pimp money, with our tax dollars who know a captive audience when they milk it. It has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with any sporting event unless the venue is the Olympics.

Go ahead -- prove me wrong.

And you STILL fail to show where this "flag spitting" is. Or even where a flag is.
Why is that?

Let's bring the crickets back out for an encore...

You don't know this?

What happened was that Rump made a speech, saw (heard) an opportunity to generate mouth foam and Ignorami cheers for Numero Uno, and went off script to pounce on it like the narcissism addict he is. And then the media pounced on that like the controversy-milking addicts they are. Just as they originally pounced on Colin Kaepernick, who was silently sitting out the NA not saying a fucking thing until somebody thought, "hey, I can milk a story out of this, the Gullibles will eat it up".

---- which is the same thing that occurred to Rump last week. Because it still comes down to his own playbook, to wit: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings".
Did you bother viewing any of the posted videos? Start with Shannon Sharpe. He explains it to you loud and clear. Week 1 or 2 was there a protest? Not much. Even though according to folks like you nothing has changed. There were even people, like Jerry Jones, who said they would fire anyone who kneeled. Players themselves said they would never take a knee, but they all did, what changed?

the only thing that changed was Trump made a very accurate comment about the NFL and the rich owners don't like being told what to do, not much different then Trump. So the protest grew, not because of the original complaint but because Trump attacked the shield of the NFL and the owners can have none of that. And the players became compliant. What a bunch of hypocrites.

At least listen to the video then you can lecture me.

Actually it's played to propagate mob mentality and greased by Pentagon pimp money, with our tax dollars who know a captive audience when they milk it. It has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with any sporting event unless the venue is the Olympics.

And you STILL fail to show where this "flag spitting" is. Or even where a flag is.
Why is that?

It is played to foster unity. What a truly dark world you live. Funny when a bunch of player protest Trump's words against the NFL that is unity, but the playing of the national anthem you take as mob rule. Wow.

You don't know this?

Did you bother viewing any of the posted videos? Start with Shannon Sharpe. He explains it to you loud and clear. Week 1 or 2 was there a protest? Not much. Even though according to folks like you nothing has changed. There were even people, like Jerry Jones, who said they would fire anyone who kneeled. Players themselves said they would never take a knee, but they all did, what changed?

the only thing that changed was Trump made a very accurate comment about the NFL and the rich owners don't like being told what to do, not much different then Trump. So the protest grew, not because of the original complaint but because Trump attacked the shield of the NFL and the owners can have none of that. And the players became compliant. What a bunch of hypocrites.

At least listen to the video then you can lecture me.

Number one, I never said "nothing has changed". In fact I said the opposite.
Number two, Jerry Jones did not say that, we debunked that yesterday. And when the game came, Jerry Jones stood with his team in solidarity.

Again, what "changed" was that Rump smelled a chance to do what he always does, which is troll and sell "feelings". And the gullibles bought it hook, line and sinker. That's what I just posted and ---- nothing has changed. He's run his entire trolling life this way, and the Sentient have been pointing this out to the Gullibles for over two years now.

And y'all continue to go :lalala: and then turn to Dear Leader whimpering "yes master, may we have another".

SMFH

Why is that?

It is played to foster unity. What a truly dark world you live. Funny when a bunch of player protest Trump's words against the NFL that is unity, but the playing of the national anthem you take as mob rule. Wow.

You don't need to "foster unity" when you already have a team, and a logo, and a mascot, and uniform uniforms, and a rabid fan base, and hype out the wazoo. "Unity" is one thing there's an ABUNDANCE of.

Injecting politics into a sports event with national anthems and red white and blue pom poms and singers screeching "God Bless America" and freaking planes flying around, all because the Pentagon paid YOUR tax dollars to do it in a grand commercial, that doesn't "foster unity". That's fucking bullshit. And only the Gullibles can't see right through that charade.

Again -- it is the height of irony that you walk around with that screen name, while simultaneously doing everything you can think of to suppress it.

Why is that?

You don't need to "foster unity" when you already have a team, and a logo, and a mascot, and uniform uniforms, and a rabid fan base, and hype out the wazoo. "Unity" is one thing there's an ABUNDANCE of.

Injecting politics into a sports event with national anthems and red white and blue pom poms and singers screeching "God Bless America" and freaking planes flying around, all because the Pentagon paid YOUR tax dollars to do it in a grand commercial, that doesn't "foster unity". That's fucking bullshit. And only the Gullibles can't see right through that charade.

Again -- it is the height of irony that you walk around with that screen name, while simultaneously doing everything you can think of to suppress it.
OK, we got it, you hate America. Enough said. Just keep ignoring the obvious.

Why is that?

When you support a neo-Nazi rally then we can talk about freewill.

Forum List

Back